Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘Allah ordered me’ to kill child: Beheading nanny appears smiling in court  (Read 1778 times)
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:32:35 AM

They drive bus,  you go to work
They build constructions
They do every dirty job you can't touch.

They are not driving the buses for free. We are paying them 10x the salary that they would get in their hometown for the same. Uzbek and Tajik construction workers in Russia are employed by various Turkish construction companies, which will never hire a Russian, Ukrainian,or a Moldovan. They will hire only Muslims. For doing the dirty jobs, there are plenty more options. North Korean laborer are hard working, and they never indulge in any crime, unlike the Turkic people.
Actually they are in RF for getting back some little part of what Russia exploited from their sources. Almost all sources of Middle Asia drains to Russia. They have economical reasons. Russia needs them, they need Russia. I have been to Russia almost 2 years and i have there very good relations. They are hot blooded people. So i remember.  If they could be racist and enemy of a religion like you, we couldn't had such a good relation.
They were eating pork and drink alcohol,  i wasn't. But there wasn't any problem between us because of respect each other. We sat same table and had our dinner together without any accuse. Mы oтпpaзднoвaли пpaздникoм дpyг дpyгoм. Этo yвaжeниe чтo y тeбя нeт!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magnific61

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:46:50 AM

They drive bus,  you go to work
They build constructions

They are not driving the buses for free. We are paying them 10x the salary that they would get in their hometown for the same. Uzbek and Tajik construction workers in Russia are employed by various Turkish construction companies, which will never hire a Russian, Ukrainian,or a Moldovan. They will hire only Muslims. For doing the dirty jobs, there are plenty more options. North Korean laborer are hard working, and they never indulge in any crime, unlike the Turkic people.
I had my own company there in Russia and i had more than 50 workers. More than half were Russian. Swetlana, Nikolai,  Damir,  Olga,  more and more. We worked together until my work ends. They didn't care my nationality or religion. I didn't care their. We were friends after work. I was celebrating their holiday and they were mine with respect. They were inviting me their houses for dinner and they were careful for preparing helal food for their muslim guest. Therefore i mention them today with respect.
In spite of people like you,  i love russian people without caring political polemics between to countries
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:11:33 AM

-snip
Carry the situation from religion to race. Well done!  
They drive bus,  you go to work
They build constructions

No he's wondering why they are imported, there is vast number of Russians unemployed and hungry. This way many criminals are coming. As he said!
Also they are cheap "human resources" so they knocking down price of work.
Among them are hiding many sleeping terrorists.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:56:53 AM

-snip
Carry the situation from religion to race. Well done!  
They drive bus,  you go to work
They build constructions

No he's wondering why they are imported, there is vast number of Russians unemployed and hungry. This way many criminals are coming. As he said!
Also they are cheap "human resources" so they knocking down price of work.
Among them are hiding many sleeping terrorists.

There are everywhere unemployed and hungry people. It's not an excuse to do such things.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:15:42 AM

Actually they are in RF for getting back some little part of what Russia exploited from their sources. Almost all sources of Middle Asia drains to Russia.

Russia exploited the Central Asians? What type of weed are you smoking? Have you heard about a country called Tajikistan? The people there are called Tajiks. But the majority of the Tajiks in the world live in the neighboring Afghanistan. The Tajiks of Tajikistan have 100% literacy, and good living standards. Those in Afghanistan (which was under British rule for a while) have 20% literacy, and stone age living standards. Russia built farms, factories and dams in the Central Asia. Russia sent teachers, doctors, and scientists to Central Asia. Still thinking that Russia was exploiting them?

In spite of people like you,  i love russian people without caring political polemics between to countries

And once again, I am not Russian. I consider myself Asian.
arbitrage

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:35:33 AM

What do they know about Russia and Slavic people, when they are watching CNN, BBC. All they know is America is land of the free. -Was , my friends, and they don't know what is going in their homeland.
But everyone can attack Russia and "communism" and everyone knows Russian prisons are worse, how come?

From Movies?
opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:24:09 PM

Regardless of her reasons, she needs to be in jail where she will spend the rest of her life with her scum ridden brethren  thinking about her actions.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:34:04 PM

Regardless of her reasons, she needs to be in jail where she will spend the rest of her life with her scum ridden brethren  thinking about her actions.

The defense lawyer will claim insanity and she will be sent to a mental institution. After three years (I believe that is the maximum punishment for offenders with mental disease), she will be freed, and will be deported to Uzbekistan.

IMO, this women must be given the death sentence. Why waste valuable taxpayer money by keeping her in a mental asylum? Death sentence must be mandatory for child-killers and pedophiles.
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:38:00 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 01:51:34 PM by Balthazar

Actually they are in RF for getting back some little part of what Russia exploited from their sources. Almost all sources of Middle Asia drains to Russia.

Russia exploited the Central Asians? What type of weed are you smoking? Have you heard about a country called Tajikistan? The people there are called Tajiks. But the majority of the Tajiks in the world live in the neighboring Afghanistan. The Tajiks of Tajikistan have 100% literacy, and good living standards. Those in Afghanistan (which was under British rule for a while) have 20% literacy, and stone age living standards. Russia built farms, factories and dams in the Central Asia. Russia sent teachers, doctors, and scientists to Central Asia. Still thinking that Russia was exploiting them?

In spite of people like you,  i love russian people without caring political polemics between to countries

They've exploited them by enforcing education.  Grin

No surprise to see such "logical" statements from him since the majority of muslims don't like to be educated. Unfortunately, lack of education is a pretty common thing among the muslims and magnific61 is just another example of that. Of course, there are some muslim people, who are working hard in science and philosophy... People like Iranians, Chechens or Volga Tatars, but he definitely not belongs to them and their intelligence.
magnific61

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:17:56 PM

The best example is Afghanistan to Russian exploit. Why Russia occupied Afghanistan and killed so many people? Afghanistan's sources. It actually explains why Usa occupied Afghanistan after Russia lost the war. Russia lost the war because Usa supported Taleban during war. After Russia it own occupied.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:07:56 AM

The best example is Afghanistan to Russian exploit. Why Russia occupied Afghanistan and killed so many people? Afghanistan's sources. It actually explains why Usa occupied Afghanistan after Russia lost the war. Russia lost the war because Usa supported Taleban during war. After Russia it own occupied.

Once again, it was Soviet Union, and not Russia which intervened militarily in Afghanistan. For your information, the USSR was a Union of 15 different republics, including the Turkic republics of Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.

And your portrayal of the events in Afghanistan during the 1979-92 period is completely wrong. The USSR decided to sent its troops, after the legitimate ruler of Afghanistan, Dr. Mohammad Najibullah requested for the same. Dr. Najibullah was a fiercely secular and progressive ruler, who wanted the Afghans to concentrate on education and science, rather than studying stone age rituals 24x7.

Obviously the Americans were outraged by the decision to bring education to the Afghans, and therefore they funded the terrorist groups such as Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Had Dr. Najibullah remained in power, Afghanistan would have been one of the most prosperous countries in the world right now.

Afghanistan under Dr. Najibullah:

And here is Afghanistan now:

magnific61

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:04:40 AM

Once again, it was Soviet Union, and not Russia which intervened militarily in Afghanistan. For your information, the USSR was a Union of 15 different republics, including the Turkic republics of Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.

And your portrayal of the events in Afghanistan during the 1979-92 period is completely wrong. The USSR decided to sent its troops, after the legitimate ruler of Afghanistan, Dr. Mohammad Najibullah requested for the same. Dr. Najibullah was a fiercely secular and progressive ruler, who wanted the Afghans to concentrate on education and science, rather than studying stone age rituals 24x7.

Obviously the Americans were outraged by the decision to bring education to the Afghans, and therefore they funded the terrorist groups such as Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Had Dr. Najibullah remained in power, Afghanistan would have been one of the most prosperous countries in the world right now.

What do you try telling by those photos?
And wasn't it  Soviet Union Russia?  Do you mean attack to Afghanistan was Soviets mistake? 
No!  Same. Russia has own dictators like Najibullah,  like Asad. For protecting them, never hesitates bombing cities and  killing civilians.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:21:24 AM

What do you try telling by those photos?
And wasn't it  Soviet Union Russia?  Do you mean attack to Afghanistan was Soviets mistake? 
No!  Same. Russia has own dictators like Najibullah,  like Asad. For protecting them, never hesitates bombing cities and  killing civilians.

No it was not a mistake. it was all attached purposefully.
too bad.. killing innocent people.
arbitrage

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

People should take books in their hands before starts commenting Russia.
We have strong anti Russian propaganda in the world,
many facts will be known only in future and then we can talk about truth.
Communism had many bad sides but we can talk all day about positive sides.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:57:27 AM

We should make world a better place to live.
A better place for our generations to come.
arbitrage

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:25:24 AM

We should make world a better place to live.
A better place for our generations to come.
Yes we could try!

But i believe there is no peace without war. Peace is "time" between two wars, and this is our nature.

Maybe if we face some other threat on global scale such as :

Economic collapse, we will have social unrest and war again..
Some kind of disaster, we will have elite surviving in shelters but the rest will die in chaos..
Alien invasion. Maybe? No stinks too much like a Hollywood.
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:40:31 PM

I think you are right.  Her delusion was Islam.

She told everyone WHY she did it.  So are millions of Muslims around the world.
+1

https://www.rt.com/politics/335518-government-rejects-proposal-to-ban/

The Russian government has rejected an initiative from the Chechen legislature to ban any mention of terrorists’ religion in mass media, under threat of criminal prosecution and a prison sentence.

The cabinet has already forwarded its negative review to the lower house, which published it on its official website. In the document, the government experts said that the proposal contradicts the Russian Constitution.

In particular, the ban on public reports about the ethnicity or religion of a certain group of people, such as those involved in terrorist activities, is against the article of the Constitution that guarantees equal rights and freedoms to all citizens regardless of their race, ethnicity, religion or political inclinations.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:30:49 PM

https://www.rt.com/news/334258-nanny-allah-killed-baby/

The nanny accused of beheading a four-year-old girl in Moscow and waving her severed head outside a Metro station told journalists before a court hearing that ‘Allah ordered’ her to murder the child.
Gulchekhra Bobokulova from Uzbekistan appeared in court on Wednesday over the gruesome murder of the girl in her care. She was detained on Monday near Oktyabrskoye Polye Metro station in northwestern Moscow, where she was waving the child’s severed head and shouting “Allahu Akbar, I am a terrorist, I am a suicide bomber.”

The ‘bloody nanny’ didn’t speak much in court but smiled. She briefly stated that she was born in 1977 and has three children. Bobokulova will officially be charged on March 4, officials said, and the court ruled she will be preliminarily detained until April 29.

She will be examined by psychiatrists after Investigative Committee staff noted Gobokulova’s “inappropriate behavior,” RIA Novosti reported.

When asked in court if she pleaded guilty, the ‘killer’ nanny said “Yes.” She was seen smiling inside the court cage. The investigation also concluded that the nanny had “instigators” who prompted her to kill the girl. Later an investigation source told TASS that the experts should check all possible scenarios, including “possible incitement.”

https://www.rt.com/news/334258-nanny-allah-killed-baby/

she is such a psychopat or she is totally insane.. because i cant belive that any human could kill a little child with this brutal way.. i hope she will recieve a fair punishment for her horrible crime..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:44:10 PM

Of course Allah ordered her to kill the kid. Allah is the same as Satan in the Christian Bible. The Muslims simply don't know it. When one of them wants to serve Allah so strongly that she gives her life and spirit over to him, Satan comes forward and tells her exactly what to do.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:13:09 AM

she is such a psychopat or she is totally insane.. because i cant belive that any human could kill a little child with this brutal way.. i hope she will recieve a fair punishment for her horrible crime..

I don't care whether she is a psychopath or not. She is a brutal criminal and deserves the death penalty. And her friends in the Caliphate are worse. A few days ago, I read an article about a 9-year old Yazidi girl, who became pregnant after getting raped by two dozen or so Islamic State barbarians. The real issue here is religion, and not mental disease.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: