Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘Allah ordered me’ to kill child: Beheading nanny appears smiling in court  (Read 1777 times)
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:29:20 PM

https://www.rt.com/news/334258-nanny-allah-killed-baby/

The nanny accused of beheading a four-year-old girl in Moscow and waving her severed head outside a Metro station told journalists before a court hearing that ‘Allah ordered’ her to murder the child.
Gulchekhra Bobokulova from Uzbekistan appeared in court on Wednesday over the gruesome murder of the girl in her care. She was detained on Monday near Oktyabrskoye Polye Metro station in northwestern Moscow, where she was waving the child’s severed head and shouting “Allahu Akbar, I am a terrorist, I am a suicide bomber.”

The ‘bloody nanny’ didn’t speak much in court but smiled. She briefly stated that she was born in 1977 and has three children. Bobokulova will officially be charged on March 4, officials said, and the court ruled she will be preliminarily detained until April 29.

She will be examined by psychiatrists after Investigative Committee staff noted Gobokulova’s “inappropriate behavior,” RIA Novosti reported.

When asked in court if she pleaded guilty, the ‘killer’ nanny said “Yes.” She was seen smiling inside the court cage. The investigation also concluded that the nanny had “instigators” who prompted her to kill the girl. Later an investigation source told TASS that the experts should check all possible scenarios, including “possible incitement.”

https://www.rt.com/news/334258-nanny-allah-killed-baby/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 01:40:17 PM

Well if that's the case I guess he also planned for her to spend a looong time in jail.  I hope they don't kill her, just leave her to rot in a shitty Russian prison instead.

Religion truly is the cancer of society..

magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:37:12 PM

Well if that's the case I guess he also planned for her to spend a looong time in jail.  I hope they don't kill her, just leave her to rot in a shitty Russian prison instead.

Do you know any relihion orders killing children? How the hell you were able to accuse religion directly!
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:06:51 PM

Do you know any relihion orders killing children? How the hell you were able to accuse religion directly!

Some people like to blame an entire group for the actions of a few.

Well, I don't know how the legal system works in Russia, but it seems as though she is trying real hard to set herself up for an insanity plea.

croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:16:11 PM

Looks like we have lot of ppl with mental problems killing in name of that desert demon and there will be more and more such incidents before ppl figure out Islam in whole is real danger not just ISIS and organizations like that.
magnific61

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:36:04 PM

Looks like we have lot of ppl with mental problems killing in name of that desert demon and there will be more and more such incidents before ppl figure out Islam in whole is real danger not just ISIS and organizations like that.
[/quote
Anyway Breivick was muslim
100 million African black were killed by muslims
50 million Indians killed by muslims

Crusade l and Crusade ll were muslims affair
WW l WW ll organised by muslims
Almost 20 million ppl killed by hunger in Russia and muslims did.
Hitler was muslim, Stalin was too
When Bush declared third Crusade did it as muslim.
Today, you blame Islam by what an insane did
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:51:32 PM

I can not believe this is real till now. Did not she have a heart while killing akid !.
I know that Russia are exaggerating sometimes in their news. But this incident was recorded by video.
Islam has never ordered to harm an innocent child. So do not blame a religion for this.

magnific61

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:37:22 PM

I can not believe this is real till now. Did not she have a heart while killing akid !.
I know that Russia are exaggerating sometimes in their news. But this incident was recorded by video.
Islam has never ordered to harm an innocent child. So do not blame a religion for this.

Thank you for common-sensical comment.
I don't like when people act prejudicely. I think that woman is sick. She is a mental patient. That's all.
magnific61

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Thank you for common-sensical comment.
I don't like when people act prejudicely. I think that woman is sick. She is a mental patient. That's all.

I think you are right.  Her delusion was Islam.

She told everyone WHY she did it.  So are millions of Muslims around the world.

I am muslim too. I have children. I have children around me that i see them like my own children. If i would hear a voice that orders me to do something like that woman did, i'd be sure that it is not about my religion or Allah's order. I' begin thinking that i am loosing my mind. Because Allah already ordered  in Quran what a muslim should do or not do. Allah never ordered us to kill anybody. If i would do something like that,  it means i'd do it in spite of my religion's forbid.
Al-Ma'idah-32: For this reason did we write to the Children of Israel (In Torah) that whoever kills a human being for other than manslaughter or for mischief in the earth, it is as though he had killed all mankind. And whoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:42:19 PM

It's always the same type of persons that to these type of things. That's all that I'm going to say.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:49:08 PM

Its a horrible,taking a child life and then blaming the religion

all of the religion teach us to keep peace and do good deeds, never teach us to kill somebody

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
magnific61

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:24:24 AM

[.

All religions are a form of mental disorder, a delusion.

Islam was founded as an ideology of war.  Look it up.  You believe it is religion of peace.  Fine, delude
yourself.  But the simple fact is, it is not, never was, and from the looks of it, never will.

[/quote]

According to your words incident of that woman has no connection with her religion. Because she didn't do it  because of she was muslim. Did it because of she was insane or bad hearted. So,  i know that to kill is bad and i don't do. That means, if i don't kill,  its my goodness, if i'd kill, my religional mistake.
Since that damn murder happened,  her islamic idendity was, brought to the forefront. By her insanely crime her religion is blamed. I just criticise that.
galdur

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:40:22 AM

I think she must be batshit crazy to act like this. God, the devil, allah told me to do it, has been heard forever from countless zealots and other nutcases.

bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:05:18 AM

I think she must be batshit crazy to act like this. God, the devil, allah told me to do it, has been heard forever from countless zealots and other nutcases.
Probably she is crazy but what's the difference between a crazy person and a terrorist?  Huh

galdur

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:19:18 AM

Probably she is crazy but what's the difference between a crazy person and a terrorist?  Huh

Well, terrorists are homicidal maniacs but supposed to have some political meaning...for example as per Bill Clinton

terror — meaning killing and robbery and coercion by people who do not have state authority and go beyond national borders

Bill Clinton’s World
The former president tells Foreign Policy what to read, who to watch, and why there really is a chance of Middle East peace in 2010.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2009/11/30/bill-clintons-world/

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:17:47 AM

I don't understand why the Russians employ so many unskilled immigrants from Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, and Tajikistan in their country. These people conduct too many criminal offenses, and have a harmful influence on the society by increasing the drug trafficking, human trafficking, and crime rate. If Russia needs immigrants, then hard working ones can be sourced from countries such as North Korea and Myanmar. Why import criminals from the Muslim world? 
magnific61

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:28:48 AM

I don't understand why the Russians employ so many unskilled immigrants from Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, and Tajikistan in their country. These people conduct too many criminal offenses, and have a harmful influence on the society by increasing the drug trafficking, human trafficking, and crime rate. If Russia needs immigrants, then hard working ones can be sourced from countries such as North Korea and Myanmar. Why import criminals from the Muslim world? 
Carry the situation from religion to race. Well done! 
They drive bus,  you go to work
They build constructions
They do every dirty job you can't touch.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:42:06 AM

They build constructions

I don't think we should blame nobody this is a case to case basis the nanny needs physcharist so sorry for the family of the baby, that's why I'm not into like this I don't let someone take care of my children I'll let my wife to stay with them.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:54:20 AM

They build constructions

They are not driving the buses for free. We are paying them 10x the salary that they would get in their hometown for the same. Uzbek and Tajik construction workers in Russia are employed by various Turkish construction companies, which will never hire a Russian, Ukrainian,or a Moldovan. They will hire only Muslims. For doing the dirty jobs, there are plenty more options. North Korean laborer are hard working, and they never indulge in any crime, unlike the Turkic people.
magnific61

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:18:28 AM

They build constructions

I don't think we should blame nobody this is a case to case basis the nanny needs physcharist so sorry for the family of the baby, that's why I'm not into like this I don't let someone take care of my children I'll let my wife to stay with them.
Thats it!  There may be that kind of psychosis in every country, every city. Maybe we live together with another one.
It may have many reasons even to be ignorant of religion.
Possible reasons should be investigated by psychologists.
I just tried telling that to blame her religion directly,  is wantonness. It is hate crime to a religion.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: