Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get 60 satoshi  (Read 3496 times)
juanichiloco (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:59:40 PM

Hello everyone.

I recently bought some MaidSafeCoins and I have a little problem. I stored them in my wallet but I didn't realize that to withdrawal them I need to pay a fee, and the fee must be paid in Bitcoin. I don't have any Bitcoin so I can't withdraw my coins  Cry  . The fee is only 70 satoshi so I have been looking for a faucet or somewhere like that to get them for free, but everywhere I look they have a minimum withdrawal amount, so I can't just withdraw the 70 satoshi. So, the question is, do you have any ideas to obtain those satoshi? Any webpages?

Thank you very much!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 04:21:48 PM

Hello everyone.

I recently bought some MaidSafeCoins and I have a little problem. I stored them in my wallet but I didn't realize that to withdrawal them I need to pay a fee, and the fee must be paid in Bitcoin. I don't have any Bitcoin so I can't withdraw my coins  Cry  . The fee is only 70 satoshi so I have been looking for a faucet or somewhere like that to get them for free, but everywhere I look they have a minimum withdrawal amount, so I can't just withdraw the 70 satoshi. So, the question is, do you have any ideas to obtain those satoshi? Any webpages?

Thank you very much!
70 satoshi is such a small amount you can just request any one here to send 70 satoshi to you and thank them you go to faucetbox there are hundreds of faucets just lower the payout threshold and work it for 2 hours you can have up to hundreds of satoshis for just working 3 to 4 hours

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:27:42 PM

I would say go to faucetbox as post before me and in a couple hours you will very easy have enough.

what kinda wallet are you using that makes you pay bitcoin with withdraw another coin.
khalized

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:29:48 PM

I would say go to faucetbox as post before me and in a couple hours you will very easy have enough.

what kinda wallet are you using that makes you pay bitcoin with withdraw another coin.

with faucetbox you get your payout up to 48 hours!

You can try as free faucet for a fast payout:
freebitco.in
freedogeco.in (then send to an exchange = convert in btc!) = there is no minimum!

Also faucetbox with dogecoin is a good option but limit of 48 hours remain!
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:33:47 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you very much!

Hmm, go to this topic, its about playing classic snake game we all know, sign in with GP address (GoldPieces coin). After you finish playing, GP coins are automatically deposited to your GP address (open one at https://yobit.net/en/trade/GP/BTC) and sell for BTC at yobit because they trade with low fees. Tell me how it worked.
juanichiloco (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:44:37 PM

Tank you for your answers!

The truth is that right now I don't feel like spending 2-3h working on this, so I think I will just by some bitcoins with fiat.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 05:43:57 PM

The truth is that right now I don't feel like spending 2-3h working on this, so I think I will just by some bitcoins with fiat.

There is a reason faucets have a higher withdrawal limit. The current dust limit is 2730 satoshi, all payments below this amount will very likely not get confirmed, because they are considered "nonStandard". I wrote a bit more about that here[1] at #1. Buying is probably the fastest option as even as little as 1 USD is way over the dust limit.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044399.0

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:30:08 AM

60 satoshi is a very small amount. you can get it very easily. you just open the faucet and your site to quickly get what you want.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:05:32 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you very much!

can you share your bitcoin deposit? i will give you 10.000 satosi free, i want to help you.
anyway where you use maidsafe wallet? why must pay 60satosi for withdraw your maid?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:47:51 AM

i think the best solution for you is to mine an altcoin with a gpu you can do 60 satoshi in a second with it

try with ethereum or decred
juanichiloco (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:46:48 AM

Hello everyone.

Thank you very much!

can you share your bitcoin deposit? i will give you 10.000 satosi free, i want to help you.
anyway where you use maidsafe wallet? why must pay 60satosi for withdraw your maid?

Thank you very much, but I already bought some BTC with fiat. Besides that, it seems that I didn't do the math correctly, it's not 60 satoshi, it's 35000.  The wallet is OmniWallet, and the fee is called the MasterProtocol Transaction cost, which is the protocol that MaidSafe uses. I'm guessing it must be paid in BTC because the MaidSafe are stored in a BTC address.

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:14:56 PM

That's true. No one BTC faucet will give you just 70 Satoshi, because BTC transfer fee is higher. You can collect BTC from the faucet untill you reach minimum withdraw.  Wink
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:16:36 PM

Just post your address and i will send you some BTCTC

khalized

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:03:24 PM

There is a reason faucets have a higher withdrawal limit. The current dust limit is 2730 satoshi, all payments below this amount will very likely not get confirmed, because they are considered "nonStandard". I wrote a bit more about that here[1] at #1. Buying is probably the fastest option as even as little as 1 USD is way over the dust limit.

There is a site to see for each day the current  dust limit?

Just post your address and i will send you some BTCTC

best solution but for 70 satoshi you are pay more tha 100 times as tx fees!
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 08:35:35 PM

There is a site to see for each day the current  dust limit?
-snip-

The dust limit does not change daily. It is based on the "minimal relay fee". The formular is 546*min_relay_fee/1000. Since the minimal relay fee is currently 5000 satoshi you end up with 5*546 or 2730 satoshi. While this value can be modified by each node operator, I suspect only a few do. The last change was with 0.11.1[1] 5 months ago.

[1] https://bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.11.1#minimum-relay-fee-default-increase

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:13:00 AM

there is a lot of faucets which the withdrawal modicum.
you can use google to browse it  Grin Grin
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:49:37 AM

Is very easy to make 60 satoshi.
You need to surf only a facet and wait for your payment.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:10:01 AM

Is very easy to make 60 satoshi.
You need to surf only a facet and wait for your payment.

yes its very easy..even anyone can give you that much amount of 70 Satoshi as
a gift.
LeNakko

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:06:56 PM

Just post your wallet adress, I think everyone one will be willing to send you those 60 satoshi.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:07:08 PM

Hello everyone.

Thank you very much!
faucet will give you more than 60 sathosi,but you need deposite first in order toreach minimum witdraw,or you can do that on gambling site like fastdice. or post your address here,i will give you some.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: