Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck bitcoin and bitcointalk forum TROLOLOLOL  (Read 9638 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 08:01:42 AM

pedophiles love bitcoin, many of them members of this forum

Thank you for warning us your a pedophile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 08:28:30 AM

I've decided to withdraw my support of bitcoin due to unfriendly forum community and widespread public opinion which i now support that bitcoin is a virtual currency used for the most part by pedophiles and other criminals, i sincerely hope DOJ will take swift action against this illegal enterprise, fuck you board idiots!!!

Ahahaha win.

MPOE-PR's conjecture: Bitcoin cannot become mainstream until such a time as this becomes a daily occurrence.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2013, 01:25:13 PM

I hope this is a troll ( I'm going by the trolololol on the title Tongue ) because I don't really see how much of this is true, there are basically about five or six morons I've seen on this board who try to spam everyone but the ignore function takes care of that wonderfully unlike a lot of other places that I've been on, everyone else is actually pretty pleasant, even the people who have opinions I seriously disagree with which is rare on the internet lol.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 01:27:03 PM

I hope this is a troll ( I'm going by the trolololol on the title Tongue ) because I don't really see how much of this is true, there are basically about five or six morons I've seen on this board who try to spam everyone but the ignore function takes care of that wonderfully unlike a lot of other places that I've been on, everyone else is actually pretty pleasant, even the people who have opinions I seriously disagree with which is rare on the internet lol.
I added the trolololol just to reflect and soften the thread's intention.  Tongue
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2013, 01:31:49 PM

LOL John don't do that! You evil mod! Tongue
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 01:33:23 PM

LOL John don't do that! You evil mod! Tongue
I'm keeping down my 'censorship' acts from complaints received. Now I'm merely adding to the original text.  Tongue
rickylford

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2013, 01:56:22 PM

Holy crap this thread was hard to read. It took me awhile to catch on that he was actually selling something. I thought the thread was created from hate lmao.
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 02:10:54 PM

I've decided to withdraw my support of bitcoin due to unfriendly forum community and widespread public opinion which i now support that bitcoin is a virtual currency used for the most part by pedophiles and other criminals, i sincerely hope DOJ will take swift action against this illegal enterprise, fuck you board idiots!!!

OK, I'll bite.

For the first, I am very friendly, although I can be blunt at times, but then there's usually a reason for it. Mood levels may change during the day, and even during a week, or shock, during a certain month. But most of the time I am very friendly, interested, helpful and communicative, and I find that many people on this forum is just as helpful as myself.

As for the widespread public opinion, I think the widespread public doesn't even know about bitcoin yet. There's been some negative press, but thou shall not believe everything that the press says! Smiley I know a lot of bitcoiners, and I don't know a single pedophile! Neither do I know a single criminal, unless you judge me to be a criminal when I in my early days of being a poor student sometimes gambled that I didn't have to pay on the subway.

As for the DOJ and what they do, they don't have a worldwide power. Bitcoin, last time I checked, wasn't dependant on the US, although there's some significant amount of bitcoin businesses in the US.

Since bitcoin is a decentralized project, it's a community project, and as such it's not an enterprise, of this follows since it's not an enterprise that it's not an illegal enterprise. In fact, when we speak of illegality, I don't know of any jurisdiction where bitcoin is illegal.

When it comes to fucking, I must admit I've done this a few times in my life. Since I am not gay, I've preferred girls when it came to such activities. Sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's good to fuck, depending on who you do it with. Since I'm not flexible enough to do it with myself, I can at this point not comply with your demand. I am sorry, but it is not possible.

As for being a board idiot, I may at times carry a beard, if that makes me a board, I'm a little bit unsure of, but usually I'm not bored, I guess that makes me still not a board, or rather a board idiot. Since idiots usually have low IQ, I have a problem with that as well.

You are sure you do not want to try again ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: