Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We were always at war with oceania (Ozzian BS cut from the Avalon tree)  (Read 2454 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 09:02:24 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2013, 11:36:01 PM by gmaxwell

I may have missed in the previous 70 posts but

Has anybody got a bonified Tracking NO from UPS,FEDEX or any other shipping company ??

If people have tracking nums read belong story as INFO only

Here is a story.... In OZ it is common that IT company's run/owned by people of ASIAN heritage have a habit of getting large CREDIT accounts owed to suppliers such as INGRAM MICRO & others  (i.e 1 mil hear 700k there ) the company's may have been trading for 5+ years and for whatever reasons  they jump on a plane and disappear into mainland china

Never to heard from again and totally untraceable due to china's Fu*k Y*u policy

Is there tracking Numbers somewhere Huh

Is the OZ you are talking about involve a wicked witch and a yellow brick lane?

look around Numbnuts.......

No seriously, where the heck is "OZ"? It's not in the country abbreviation list and a brief look at two of your links didn't say where either. So....where is this magical corruption filled land of yours called "OZ"?

more or less retired.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beekeeper

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

LTC

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 10:00:36 AM

I may have missed in the previous 70 posts but

Has anybody got a bonified Tracking NO from UPS,FEDEX or any other shipping company ??

If people have tracking nums read belong story as INFO only

Here is a story.... In OZ it is common that IT company's run/owned by people of ASIAN heritage have a habit of getting large CREDIT accounts owed to suppliers such as INGRAM MICRO & others  (i.e 1 mil hear 700k there ) the company's may have been trading for 5+ years and for whatever reasons  they jump on a plane and disappear into mainland china

Never to heard from again and totally untraceable due to china's Fu*k Y*u policy

Is there tracking Numbers somewhere Huh

Is the OZ you are talking about involve a wicked witch and a yellow brick lane?

look around Numbnuts.......

No seriously, where the heck is "OZ"? It's not in the country abbreviation list and a brief look at two of your links didn't say where either. So....where is this magical corruption filled land of yours called "OZ"?
Australia, dude..

25Khs at 5W Litecoin USB dongle (FPGA), 45kHs overclocked
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310926
Litecoin FPGA shop -> http://ltcgear.com
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 10:30:23 AM

where's the tracking information?

you might want to wait at least until march.

YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 11:21:49 AM

Disclaimer: I am a complete bullshit artist and have no evidence to back my somewhat racist claims.
Here is a story.... In OZ it is common that IT company's run/owned by people of ASIAN heritage have a habit of getting large CREDIT accounts owed to suppliers such as INGRAM MICRO & others  (i.e 1 mil hear 700k there ) the company's may have been trading for 5+ years and for whatever reasons  they jump on a plane and disappear into mainland china

FTFY.

Complete bullshit artist...oh yeah right... Its late but i will give u the details tommorow... i have to call one of the guys victims up as he recalls in great detail the 750k debt that was left with his company

The insurance only covers 75% so my friend was still left with 250k personal loss to his company...Ingram Micro coped over 1.1 million... there where many others who did not have insurance as IT distrabution runs on very tight margins ~ 3-5% max and the insurance is more than the profit for the little guys

Do all Asians do this no...i am recalling a story from about 4 years ago yes.... You read it how u want

OBJECT NOT FOUND
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 11:49:04 AM

FTFY.

Complete bullshit artist...oh yeah right... Its late but i will give u the details tommorow... i have to call one of the guys victims up as he recalls in great detail the 750k debt that was left with his company

The insurance only covers 75% so my friend was still left with 250k personal loss to his company...Ingram Micro coped over 1.1 million... there where many others who did not have insurance as IT distrabution runs on very tight margins ~ 3-5% max and the insurance is more than the profit for the little guys

Do all Asians do this no...i am recalling a story from about 4 years ago yes.... You read it how u want

Reread the parts I just bolded.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Zeek_W

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 12:50:27 PM

Disclaimer: I am a complete bullshit artist and have no evidence to back my somewhat racist claims.

FTFY.

I can concur with Yip on this. Back in my college days I worked for a retailer that ordered a LOT of stuff from Ingram Micro (I love those bastards and wish they would let me open an account with my current company). Anyway the company I worked for sold due to retirement, and the new owner ran the same scam a month after I left.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 01:01:21 PM

I can concur with Yip on this. Back in my college days I worked for a retailer that ordered a LOT of stuff from Ingram Micro (I love those bastards and wish they would let me open an account with my current company). Anyway the company I worked for sold due to retirement, and the new owner ran the same scam a month after I left.

So you agree with him that it's common for Australian companies that are owned by people of asian descent to run scams? You do realise how ridiculous that sounds, don't you?

Zeek_W

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 01:16:08 PM

So you agree with him that it's common for Australian companies that are owned by people of asian descent to run scams? You do realise how ridiculous that sounds, don't you?

Sorry, I concur on one count of what he says. I didn't mean to broaden it. It's late and I'm drunk.

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 01:30:01 PM

[...]

Where in Australia? I've had a look at a map and can't find it.  Huh

This should clear things up...
The Oxford English Dictionary records a first occurrence in 1908, in the form Oss. Oz is often taken as an oblique reference to the fictional Land of Oz in the film The Wizard of Oz (1939), based on L. Frank Baum's novel The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (1900).[20] Australians' "image of Australia as a 'Land of Oz' is not new, and dedication to it runs deep".[21] The spelling Oz is likely to have been influenced by the 1939 film, though the pronunciation was probably always with a /z/, as it is also for Aussie, sometimes spelt Ozzie.[22] The Baz Luhrmann film Australia (2008) makes repeated reference to The Wizard of Oz, which appeared just before the wartime action of Australia. Some critics have even speculated that Baum was inspired by Australia, in naming the Land of Oz: "In Ozma of Oz (1907), Dorothy gets back to Oz as the result of a storm at sea while she and Uncle Henry are travelling by ship to Australia. So, like Australia, Oz is somewhere to the west of California. Like Australia, Oz is an island continent. Like Australia, Oz has inhabited regions bordering on a great desert. One might almost imagine that Baum intended Oz to be Australia, or perhaps a magical land in the center of the great Australian desert."[23]

Taken from the Wikipedia article on Australia

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 01:49:39 PM

Then who is the man behind the curtain?  Huh
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 03:17:45 PM

whatever a TI-99 gets on eBay these days, that is total earnings
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 07:45:44 PM

Ironically, it annoys the shit out of many Aussies - myself included - when people refer to Australia as "Oz".  Until relatively recently, it was rare for Australians to do so - it was mostly Americans who did it.  "Ozzie" is also something you won't see used by Australians - it's "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie" all the way.

"Oz" does get used to refer to an ounce of drugs here, though, even by people who've grown up with the metric system.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
YipYip

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 10:06:42 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2013, 10:37:14 PM by YipYip

FTFY.

I agree common is a bit much so i apologize for that .. What i should have said was that I know a lot of cases where IT company's run by ASIANS have pulled of scams...is that better

Here's some of the good ones of note

There has been more than one major scam in OZ IT pulled off our Asian friends

CENTRONIC's - Tony SHen 2003-2004 Aprox total $$ value ~2 million+ (people in IT distrabution biz would say to one another u are not going to do a "Tony" )

SYNIX has an employee that did a similar thing where he extended credit to a mate & they both jumped on a plane back to China  abou 1 million  ~2006

In the early 90's it was the 21% sales tax dodge and one of the biggest culprits was TPG... A lot of the Retailers where doing it  but the majority where companys run by ASIAN's doing the sales tax dodge...

It created a lot of pain for companys trying to compete..they would sell @ cost and just make the 21% margin from the sales tax... it had become so bad  that IT distribution from the Vendors like toshiba & compaq would only deal with certain companys with EX-TAX pricing

After about 4-5 years of this the ATO (Australian Tax Office) finnally got there shit together & TPG was the first big poppy to cop it...one of the directors jumped on a plane back to china

EDIT --removed the blah blah Australia is a great multicultural place.... for bonker

My point is that if u have a business problem with our asian friends and if they do a runner you are stuffed.

Venezuela I think has a similar non extradition treaty's with other western societys but I dont have any stories for those guys ...

Peace

OBJECT NOT FOUND
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 10:22:43 PM

Yeah, but what about ninjas? Can't you hire ninjas to track them?
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 10:28:06 PM

Not really

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
YipYip

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 10:28:36 PM

Yeah, but what about ninjas? Can't you hire ninjas to track them?

Yes but there is a chance that they are working as a team and its  a double cross con job ...@ this point the only 1 who can save you is Chuck NOrris

Or the guy from Kung FU

Also both will roam around China looking for the evil doers and this is how a mini series is born....

Sometimes they may wander across each others path and  they may not know they are working on the same team and a WHITE on WHITE battle off will occur

Chuck vs Kung Fu Guy

That would be cool .... Almost like Green lantern vs Superman

(What am I talking about ...lol)   Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 10:34:02 PM

Australia is a great multicultural place and is one of the few place in the world where social integration has worked well....Also there is good and bad in all races & creeds ....yada yada yada etc

Its bad enough I heave to read all the Libertarian and ASIC delusions. Now I have to put up with PC faggotry as well.
Come on fellas, stick to Bitcoin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 10:40:30 PM

FTFY.

I agree common is a bit much so i apologize for that .. What i should have said was that I know a lot of cases where IT company's run by ASIANS have pulled of scams...is that better

Here's some of the good ones of note

I'm not that interested in examples. I'm glad you pulled back from your initial statement, but you still imply that businessmen of Asian descent scam more than those not of Asian descent. In order for me to believe that I'd need to see compiled stats of the racial / national heritage of all businessmen convicted (even in absentia) of using their business to commit white collar crime.

While your examples may be valid, a generalisation of the type you made can make you seem like you have a racial agenda to push. I'm not sure if you do, or if you just didn't realise that what you wrote could be offensive to some people (well, about a quarter or so of all people on earth), or if you were simply exaggerating for effect.

I hope your main point was just that, for Australian businessmen who can claim Chinese citizenship and have committed a white collar crime, it is possible exile themselves to China as a last resort to escape prosecution in Australia. I think this is reasonable; if someone wants to escape prosecution then they are more likely to exile themselves to a country with which they are comfortable and familiar.

If you are also implying that this "safety blanket" means that Australian businessmen that can claim Chinese citizenship are more likely to commit white collar crimes, then I think you have a lot of evidence to gather and numbers to crunch. It's a long bow to pull, mate.

meowmeowbrowncow

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 10:41:19 PM

Australia is a great multicultural place and is one of the few place in the world where social integration has worked well....Also there is good and bad in all races & creeds ....yada yada yada etc

Its bad enough I heave to read all the Libertarian and ASIC delusions. Now I have to put up with PC faggotry as well.

I've always wondered why brits make cracks about aussie culture.

"Bitcoin has been an amazing ride, but the most fascinating part to me is the seemingly universal tendency of libertarians to immediately become authoritarians the very moment they are given any measure of power to silence the dissent of others."  - The Bible
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2013, 10:43:16 PM

I've always wondered why brits make cracks about aussie culture.

Brits do that because they're all whinging pommy bastards.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: