Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WANTED] experienced coder & QT expert with time to spare - excellent reward  (Read 225 times)
Bitbug (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:40:32 PM

I am looking for a gifted coder / crypto dev. who is able to modify an existing coin and add new features to an existing coin. Must have experience, no beginners, must have references.

Excellent reward in Bitcoin and the "coin". We have an active community and we are well funded.

I am posting this request under an assumed name as I want to discuss and agree terms with individual coders who may be interested directly. PM me please.

or e-mail: bitbug@ghostmail.com
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:47:27 AM

I am looking for a gifted coder / crypto dev. who is able to modify an existing coin and add new features to an existing coin. Must have experience, no beginners, must have references.

Excellent reward in Bitcoin and the "coin". We have an active community and we are well funded.

I am posting this request under an assumed name as I want to discuss and agree terms with individual coders who may be interested directly. PM me please.

or e-mail: bitbug@ghostmail.com
I've sent you an email.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: