Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: qeset.com - innovation doubler  (Read 589 times)
Ben Zin (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:08:05 PM

Ideally for investments!

New, innovative, transparent algorithm profit distribution!

Qeset - an innovative system of automatic distribution and generation of profit, witch founded on a counteragentive guarantee of financial transparency and stability. Each deposit of the  system participant creates a quota - Qeset and is distributed on open algorithm between all participants of system in the quotas ratio. Each active Qeset constantly gets profit until gets 200% of profit on the sum of the deposit of his creation.

Stability guarantee.

The financial system Qeset is stable against many factors of destabilization, thanks to open algorithm of  means distributions and automatically adjustable system of charges, controlled by all users of system. The means, coming to system, automatically charged on all active Qeset and don't accumulate on one account that gives to system, to be independent and controlled only users. You can enter and bring means out from any and to any of the supported payment service providers.

Algorithm of distribution.

Each participant, created Qeset, generates profit from each new Qeset participant according to a formula: 80% are distributed on all active Qeset of system, concerning Qeset of each participant to the sum of active Qeset of all participants of system, including again created Qeset; 10% to active participants of the referal program, 7% + 2%  + 1% from deposit - respectively to referrals of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd level; 5% are spent for development and support of the advertizing company project; 5% technical expenses of system.

Try and learn about this project - you will not regret and will always be in profit!
I wish you all good luck!

https://qeset.com/

Ben Zin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:16:24 PM

I'm sorry, I do not quite understand ...
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:21:55 PM

I'm sorry, I do not quite understand ...

I think he wants you to read between the lines.

It reads something like this.

Piss off and take your garbage with you.

But I am only guessing

Ben Zin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:27:10 PM

Explain to me, please.
I posted the wrong position?
Is this section of the forum is not meant for just such program Huh
I do not understand...
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:36:36 AM

PSA regarding Ponzis

Ponzi schemes are ‘get rich quick’ investment scams which pay returns to investors from their own money, or from money paid in by subsequent investors. There is no actual investment scheme as the fraudsters siphon off the money for themselves.

A fraudster places an advertisement for a non-existent investment that offers extraordinary returns in a short space of time. Most Ponzis running here do not hesitate to call out they are a Ponzi. After receiving the promised returns on their investment, the first investors start to spread the word to family and friends. In this way, the scheme gains credibility.Because the money isn’t invested in any kind of investment vehicle, there are no profits. Instead, the first investors are simply paid out from the money paid in by new investors.

Ponzi schemes are created for all levels of income, and have taken in investors in the top bracket as well as those on middle and low levels.
Typically, the fraudster will vanish with investors’ money, so the system eventually collapses with later investors receiving nothing - including their initial investment.
Because every Ponzi scheme makes no profit, they collapse sooner or later. You are very unlikely to recover any lost money.

Protect yourself against Ponzi schemes

- If you’re considering any type of investment, always remember: if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
- There’s no such thing as a ‘guaranteed risk-free’ investment - high returns can only be achieved with high risk.
- Ponzi fraudsters use vague technical jargon to describe their non-existent investments, such as ‘high yield investment program’ or ‘global currency arbitrage’. This language is most of the times designed to dazzle you.
- Using hard-sell techniques, fraudsters will try to pressure you into making rushed decisions, giving you no time to consider the nature of the investment. (Not so common here)
- As with many fraudulent schemes, you are encouraged to keep your investment secret to ensure you receive maximum returns. This allows the fraudsters to hide the real nature of their scheme.

Ponzi’s are illegal in some country’s. Because of the nature of things we have to deal with people crying they have lost their money sooner or later.

I decided to -ve the operator and supporters of this Ponzi that go on with their shady business after I have posted this.

In simple terms:

This is just another Ponzi Scam! Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation support or encouragement for this scam will be tagged with negative trust, for proving they wish to help the scammers operate this Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen from other users. Thereby proving they are not trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

NOTE: This is a pre written Text taken from different websites and from here, it is used to bring the matter to your attention. I am aware that this Ponzi might has been running for some time, I just decided to not ignore it any longer. Basically I do so because I am sick of seeing people get burned and operator running away with other people’s money. If you start to hate me because I have chosen to tag people here, while Ponzi XYZ is still running, feel free to bring other Ponzi’s to my attention.

Thank you!

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:13:22 AM

Most probably the most un-innovative scam ever.

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Ben Zin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:04:12 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 07:59:25 AM by Ben Zin

You shocked me ...

In this forum post projects only "sidekick"?

"Alien," you will immediately kill their posts? I'm right?
fuck me ...
And I was sure that it was an honest forum ...
EXAMPLE.
PLEASE explained to me WHY this one project --

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997168.0

can be placed, and this project --

https://qeset.com/

is not Huh

THIS IS SIMILAR PROJECTS !!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: