Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD - Bitmain S7 Batch 7 5.06THs ~ USA/Canada ONLY  (Read 259 times)
thesmokingman (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:30:55 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 02:50:33 PM by thesmokingman

As the title states, I'm looking to sell my Batch 7 S7 from Bitmain. This was purchased brand new when the 2nd round of ordering was opened for the batch 7s. Miner has been running at the default 625 freq connected to an EVGA1300 Gold in a climate controlled commercial office, but now I need the space for new servers and the S7 is to loud for me to run at home(fiance). I will post pictures with my screen name later today when I'm onsite checking on things.

I'm asking $775USD OBO with FREE shipping within the US. Buyer responsible for the difference in US shipping costs if shipped to Canada. Again, shipping only to USA and CANADA

Escrow accepted via OgNasty with buyer paying the fee.

Payment via BTC or ETH if buying direct or BTC only if using OGNasty. Current exchange rates will be used at the time of the sale.

Please PM me with questions or offers.

Thanks,

PIMP your AMD & Nvidia Farm. Finally a Multi-Miner Linux 16.04 Distro with Web Monitoring and On the Fly Algo-Switching. My PIMP AMD/Nvidia FARM: https://miner.farm/farmer/554/farmstatus
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: