Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoins w/ Paypal  (Read 1209 times)
shoopwooper (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 04:28:49 AM

I need to purchase a few Bitcoins quick and I'm willing to do so over paypal with a long-standing member.  I need to 2 coins exactly and i'll pay market price + $5 extra, and send the money prior to receiving the coins.  I'm verified with Dwolla but the transactions take a few days to clear and I ned them sooner than later. Just PM me. Thanks!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 04:32:45 AM

Haven't you just received a significant bitcoin loan?
shoopwooper (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 04:35:10 AM

Haven't you just received a significant bitcoin loan?

We're short BTC3 and I have one extra in the wallet.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 02:43:13 PM

I need to purchase a few Bitcoins quick and I'm willing to do so over paypal with a long-standing member.  I need to 2 coins exactly and i'll pay market price + $5 extra, and send the money prior to receiving the coins.  I'm verified with Dwolla but the transactions take a few days to clear and I ned them sooner than later. Just PM me. Thanks!

After you receive the coins, you do a chargeback with paypal and win.  No thanks.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 05:07:51 PM

What do you plan on using the coins for?

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 06:36:47 AM

What do you plan on using the coins for?

Two 30mg adderall tablets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: