Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best mining hardware in aprox 1btc.  (Read 1997 times)
mynameisdon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:54:23 PM

hey i am about to buy mining hardware but can't select best one...so here i want you best opinion in this price.and one think i also here electricity is free so will Mining profitable for me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 03:31:37 PM

Since you have a free electricity, it always will be profitable for you as long as your miner doesn't crash before you get ROI on it. Around that you could fins some Antminer S4 (I'll put some links below) or you could also go with two Antminer S5 if you find good deals. A reminder that it would be better to wait for the halving to go underway and let prices of miners drop after it before you go and buy since more efficient miners will come out.

http://www.amazon.com/AntMiner-~2000Gh-0-69W-Bitcoin-Miner/dp/B00NWHT18A
http://zoomhash.com/products/antminer-s4-miner-2-0ths

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:36:22 PM

Since you have a free electricity, it always will be profitable for you as long as your miner doesn't crash before you get ROI on it. Around that you could fins some Antminer S4 (I'll put some links below) or you could also go with two Antminer S5 if you find good deals. A reminder that it would be better to wait for the halving to go underway and let prices of miners drop after it before you go and buy since more efficient miners will come out.

http://www.amazon.com/AntMiner-~2000Gh-0-69W-Bitcoin-Miner/dp/B00NWHT18A
http://zoomhash.com/products/antminer-s4-miner-2-0ths

I'd even be inclined to consider selling two Antminer S5 to OP depending on where he lives, because of shipping conditions. Should be ROI-able before halving and then no idea what BTC will look like then but at least he'll have profited marginally + have existing hardware.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:34:25 AM

With free electricity you are very lucky.  Past gen is getting cheaper and cheaper.   I would look at S5, SP20, Avalon 4.1 myself if I had free electricity and looking short term.

Long term A6 or S7.  They just are a lot more efficient which means even more profit (hopefully).  But they cost more then past gen's.  So kinda depends on your game plan.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:18:58 AM

i want to remind you that even with free electricity one s5 for example is doing only $45 a months right now, so 5 months roi if you buy two with 1 btc(i dunno if they are that cheap last time they were priced at $300)

and this without accounting the increase diff and the halving, that will be here before the 5 months roi....yeah in the end you will roi with free electricity, but the time needed will make the effort kinda pointless...
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:40:44 AM

This is interesting information. I have an S5 and last year was a better mining year. You are correct that the S5 makes roughly 45 per month and started to feel a change from 90 somewhere in July of 2015. I have a bitcoin and some eth and think it is better to buy and sell them in an exchange. Mining a good old altcoin is much better than BTC with these machines. Buy a couple of usb miner like a compac or the new futurbit scrypt miner. That way while you are trading shares you can still mine freely.

PPC, DGB,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: