Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking back-end Dev- PHP and JAVA MASTER- 1 BTC  (Read 794 times)
Kasper_SKY (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Judge a man by his questions, not his answers

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 12:54:21 AM

Candidate must be proficient in coding Java and PHP. Basic knowledge of bitcoin required, Basic knowledge of economics required. We have several projects in development that need to be finished. We are hoping to find someone that works well with our team and we can keep on for future projects. The initial project will pay 1 bitcoin, divided into two payments of .5 btc. If we continue business there may be an option for an equity position moving forward. I look forward to speaking with interested applicants.

Please message me if you are interested.. Feel free to comment on the thread. Email can be found in my profile.

Buy Bitcoin in Minutes:   https://www.CoinMama.com/?ref=kkasper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:41:51 AM

Candidate must be proficient in coding Java and PHP. Basic knowledge of bitcoin required, Basic knowledge of economics required. We have several projects in development that need to be finished. We are hoping to find someone that works well with our team and we can keep on for future projects. The initial project will pay 1 bitcoin, divided into two payments of .5 btc. If we continue business there may be an option for an equity position moving forward. I look forward to speaking with interested applicants.

Please message me if you are interested.. Feel free to comment on the thread. Email can be found in my profile.

I've sent you an email.
Kasper_SKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 05:24:31 AM

Have you joined the projects chat page? We use Moxtra as it's better than IRC.. We are still seeking a dev... our developments and interworkings with ETH and LISK will result in a multi-million $ revenue in 2017. Many "devs" are not qualified to the extent we require. Others are not a good fit for our company's culture. If you're still interested we're still looking!

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 05:29:23 AM

A bit more of a description is required if you plan to attract any attention. What kind of project are you talking about?
Kasper_SKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 12:54:31 PM

-p2p digital marketplace using only bitcoin and vetted sellers
-alternative instant buys for bit[Suspicious link removed]gle wallet, cap one p2p, amazon gift card)
-we have a series of tutorials for people new to crypto.. including a new and improved what-is-bitcoin video

most import

-an arbitrage trade software that utilizes cross-platform order execution to take advantage of the price differences with bitcoin

*edit: with ETH and LISK we plan to build a ton of useful Dapps and fun little games for people new to crypto

Our mission statement is to serve the bitcoin community while taking crypto mainstream. We have a Forum with tokens built on Ethereums platform, called Fierce Coins, which we will distribute as rewards for positive engagement.

-I think I've hit most of the current projects*

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 01:36:29 PM

-alternative instant buys for bit[Suspicious link removed]gle wallet, cap one p2p, amazon gift card)
-we have a series of tutorials for people new to crypto.. including a new and improved what-is-bitcoin video

most import

-an arbitrage trade software that utilizes cross-platform order execution to take advantage of the price differences with bitcoin

*edit: with ETH and LISK we plan to build a ton of useful Dapps and fun little games for people new to crypto

Our mission statement is to serve the bitcoin community while taking crypto mainstream. We have a Forum with tokens built on Ethereums platform, called Fierce Coins, which we will distribute as rewards for positive engagement.

I believe you are going to have to offer more than ~$420 for someone to build you a marketplace like that. The going rate for a simple 10 page website is $500-600 just for the design.
Kasper_SKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 02:06:53 PM

most import

I believe you are going to have to offer more than ~$420 for someone to build you a marketplace like that. The going rate for a simple 10 page website is $500-600 just for the design.

No,no... It isn't like that... most of the projects are 50% + complete... We already have over 20k users and 15k page views per day... our revenue streams alone are enough to offer equity... we aren't looking to outsource some work.. we want to bring someone onboard.. the bitcoin is just to sweeten the deal... did i explain that right?

Kasper_SKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 02:08:03 PM

The website redesign is almost finished.. It's a responsive website with parallax and really nice graphics and a little video

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: