Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $250 here we come!!!  (Read 9064 times)
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:11:25 PM

I don't think that it will go so low not matter what, it may be just a panic creating for them to sell for small price,i mean poeple won't let bitcoin go so low or they will sell them all and bitcoin will die
agree... but i dont think 250$ wont be hit ... There is a chance that we see bitcoin at 250$ again this year .. I think so
if it really did, it would destroy the demand altcoins, most of the value of altcoins are based on the bitcoin price. even though if you earned the bitcoin with them, you would still lose in bitcoin price.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:21:29 PM

I loved to see the price to 250 again, so i could massively buy more bitcoins. However. It seems clear to me we've established a new low
around the 300 USD mark. So no way we can get to 250 USD.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:38:12 PM

we can only dream about anything lower than $390-350
i have already used this golden opportunity to buy more bitcoin at around $400-397 and i am so happy this happened.

ETH will keep rising up until BTC holders will move their coins there.
It seem like they knew this game very well to make BTC's price depreciate. But then $250 is good so those who hyped ETH could buy more bitcoin after emptying their ETH wallets.

well said.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:55:27 PM

I think many people distructing bitcoin that the price will be down but i will still believe in bitcoin that the price will rise again.
They are just distructing bitcoin holders to sell their bitcoin and convert into ETH..
If the price of bitcoin will decrease more sooner it will increase again because they want to buy it for the cheap price for most people and traders..
So that the price will increase again..
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:04:57 PM

I loved to see the price to 250 again, so i could massively buy more bitcoins. However. It seems clear to me we've established a new low

No kidding. A price of $250 would creat a situation of panic buying for me  Smiley

I love Bitcoin
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:16:15 PM

well, smart traders don't have regrets about not buying at prices when it was quite low. they use that situation in their advantage to scoop up as many coins as possible. it's funny to see that quite a few people were seriously doubting whether to buy or not when the price was stuck around the $250 price level in 2015. they kept saying 'what if the price goes down more???' lol.... seriously? these are the people that are currently blaming themself heavily for not buying back then.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:17:43 PM

well, smart traders don't have regrets about not buying at prices when it was quite low. they use that situation in their advantage to scoop up as many coins as possible. it's funny to see that quite a few people were seriously doubting whether to buy or not when the price was stuck around the $250 price level in 2015. they kept saying 'what if the price goes down more???' lol.... seriously? these are the people that are currently blaming themself heavily for not buying back then.
Exactly. There was the time for buying, there will be the time for selling. Smart traders know when the opportunity is coming into their hands, and don't need to chase the price. If you are chasing the price, either up or down, that is not a good sign.

this space is intentionally left blank
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:28:55 PM

i think only chinese can control bitcoin value and $250 is impossible to reach right now.. year by year the price is increase so that its impossible that the price will reach $250..
Is just a nature of bitcoin that has pump and dump in the market place..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:37:40 PM

i think only chinese can control bitcoin value and $250 is impossible to reach right now.. year by year the price is increase so that its impossible that the price will reach $250..
Is just a nature of bitcoin that has pump and dump in the market place..

yeah, chines had invested a lot of their money in bitcoin and bitcoin mining they are not just going to sit ideally by and watch the price of bitcoin go down. besides this down is just temporary and going to stop after the ETH pump ends

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:03:47 PM

No kidding. A price of $250 would creat a situation of panic buying for me  Smiley

If the price fell from $400 a $250 It would not be good time to buy, Because such a fall would not be good sign but hardly a price below of $400 could be. Smiley
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:17:17 PM

If the price fell from $400 a $250 It would not be good time to buy, Because such a fall would not be good sign but hardly a price below of $400 could be. Smiley
Bitcoin is not like shit or alt coin now, massive pump and dump is happening right now in altcoin market with etherum recently. Its always better to just keep on holding bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:23:22 PM

There are two coins that I know that are not scam coins and those are bitcoin and litecoin.
Those two seem to be the most used and trusted ones, so I don't know why I should invest in ethereum since almost all altcoins are worthless, and just stupid clones of other clones.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:42:15 PM

I guess my emotions got the better of me, of course we're not going to 250. I knew it then, I know it now. If you're still waiting for 250, you're not going to see it. Whew, that felt better. Please do not make your investment decisions on a spur of the moment, or worse, based on some random dude/dudette on the internet.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:22:56 PM

I guess my emotions got the better of me, of course we're not going to 250. I knew it then, I know it now. If you're still waiting for 250, you're not going to see it. Whew, that felt better. Please do not make your investment decisions on a spur of the moment, or worse, based on some random dude/dudette on the internet.
You said that well Smiley
And indeed, follow your own mind, you have got brains that u can use, so why not use them.
Idk why, but it seems that many people are advicing to buy ethereum or selll bitcoins when there is a little bit of a price crush.

People are overrracting to quickly these days..

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:06:42 PM

i would never expect that will happen but nothing impossible here especially in bitcoin prices
and if it really happen i guess we will see panic sell soon because most people afraid to loss because too long hold their bitcoin
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:26:06 PM

i would never expect that will happen but nothing impossible here especially in bitcoin prices
and if it really happen i guess we will see panic sell soon because most people afraid to loss because too long hold their bitcoin

Right now it's not likely the price will come anywhere near 250 dollars.  There is way too much buy orders now.
We have to accept the new low is near 320 - 350 dollars. Lower then that it won't go.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:44:42 PM

Right now it's not likely the price will come anywhere near 250 dollars.  There is way too much buy orders now.
We have to accept the new low is near 320 - 350 dollars. Lower then that it won't go.
Yes 250 may occur only with dreams. I strongly believe there is no chances for bitcoin prices to reach $250 levels in any future. It's gone for ever. We are heading towards $1000 around halving.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:47:28 PM

I think it is a reasonable bet. With all recent (6 months) price action we have established $350 as a new bottom. It would take a chain of really bad events to challenge and break that support.
Of course, the situation may change after halving, if there is lot of disappointment with the price not reaching $1k and beyond (or similar wishful thinking that we have plenty in here).

this space is intentionally left blank
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:49:46 PM

Yes 250 may occur only with dreams. I strongly believe there is no chances for bitcoin prices to reach $250 levels in any future. It's gone for ever. We are heading towards $1000 around halving.
That would be awesome if we could reach 1000$ by then. Howecwr I think that a 700-800 range certainly would be possible, but only if there are no problems which will cause to dumping the coin, which I hope will not happen.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:22:39 PM

Reaching 250 would mean something is going wrong. We just went under 400 dollar and bam everybody started buying.
Which means 250 is not a price we will see soon.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: