Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $250 here we come!!!  (Read 9064 times)
cameltoe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:03:12 AM

I'm looking for a,good Bitcoin ticker anyone know one please post here
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:25:50 AM

Reaching 250 would mean something is going wrong. We just went under 400 dollar and bam everybody started buying.
Which means 250 is not a price we will see soon.

There are problems with the community and the "core devs" but honestly this feels a lot more like a bunch of whales manipulated the markets.
This is almost like a very common occurance

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:51:49 AM

Reaching 250 would mean something is going wrong. We just went under 400 dollar and bam everybody started buying.

There are problems with the community and the "core devs" but honestly this feels a lot more like a bunch of whales manipulated the markets.

They are manipulating the market so that when the halving is over then the price will soar high in the sky and the ones who sold their btc will be sad about it...
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:41:59 AM

They are manipulating the market so that when the halving is over then the price will soar high in the sky and the ones who sold their btc will be sad about it...

Not that will not happen. Why are people so negative. It is not good to be negative. Lets hope for the best things that can happen.
You can also see that the value is rising very slowly and that is very good. Or it will be stable, but it wont be that much down.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:33:59 AM

Bitcoin has been declared long dead by all foremost experts in the fields of applied economics and Internet technologies. Everyone investing in bitcoin just deserves to lose their money after ignoring so many warnings.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:40:18 AM

Bitcoin has been declared long dead by all foremost experts in the fields of applied economics and Internet technologies. Everyone investing in bitcoin just deserves to lose their money after ignoring so many warnings.

Every one that is saying Bitcoin is dead is nothing more than a clown, seriously. I don't even understand why you as a legandary member bring up something like this. Bitcoin is in fully working condition.

Beside that, you also invest in Bitcoin as I have seen you quite often brag about you having sold around the top. You basically also deserve to lose money according to what you said. Wink
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:30:37 AM

until now it keep increase on average, so i dunno what you're talking about with dead, bitcoin is everything but dead

and don't be fooled by ethereum or any other alt, those are the real pump and dump that will eventually fade away
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:37:51 AM

Looks pretty stable if you ask me.
The attempt to dump the market haven't played out that well.
We rebounced pretty quick around 390 and are already back to 408-410.
Furthermore I'm sure the profiteurs from the actual altcoin pumps will shift over to Bitcoin soon.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:58:04 AM

until now it keep increase on average, so i dunno what you're talking about with dead, bitcoin is everything but dead

and don't be fooled by ethereum or any other alt, those are the real pump and dump that will eventually fade away

don't spend too much time on this kwukduck guy. he is only out to disrupt the community here. only, without much success. he only spreads negativity. i know that some things can be improved when it comes to bitcoin, but someone saying bitcoin is dead is just trolling. bitcoin is only dead (temporarily) when there is no internet anymore.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:50:20 PM

Every one that is saying Bitcoin is dead is nothing more than a clown, seriously. I don't even understand why you as a legandary member bring up something like this. Bitcoin is in fully working condition.

Beside that, you also invest in Bitcoin as I have seen you quite often brag about you having sold around the top. You basically also deserve to lose money according to what you said. Wink
It will not be that low. That will be not good. You can see now that the price is a bit stable and that is good.
Why are people so negative these days. It is not good to be negative. We all hope ofcourse that the price will rise.
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:58:14 PM

I do not think that the bitcoin price will not drop to $250 because of just a CEO wrote something negative about it. last month when that developer said that bitcoin is dead in his propaganda article, the price dropped to $360 only and I believe that the affect of this article by coinbase CEO will not be stronger that that one
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:46:46 PM

I smell that same classic controversy here.
As long as the network is not jammed transaction like the one happened few days ago, there should be no problem with 1MB blocks.
Because if you notice the number of unconfirmed transactions per 10 minutes, it is still significantly small in a normal day. So nothing to panic here.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:58:14 AM

250 today is very low I don't see it happen. Just look what happened when we were under 400 dollar
In a matter of hours the price was already up to 400 dollar.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:57:02 PM

Bad news abounds in bitcoinland, did you read the news about the round table? Coinbase CEO just published a damning report. We're in for a steep loss.

Read it and weep:

https://medium.com/@barmstrong/what-happened-at-the-satoshi-roundtable-6c11a10d8cdf#.w2higxnth

that is bad news for us and bitcoin, but  i don't think that it will fall so low, that it will drop by 150$

even when Mike Heran created huge panic when he talked dumb things, price fel by 80$only how i remember, then was stable for while and started to grow again, so even if price will fall to 20$, it will grow again
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:15:52 PM

Anything can happen but even so the  top holders would not be accumulating as now. So  instead of lowering the price it could  remain stable or rising gradually.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:39:01 PM

Really doubt it will drop that low.  As others pointed out above, bitcoin recovered nicely after the Hearn situation.  The roundtable does not own bitcoin, it will eventually work itself out as it was designed that way.  If it did hit 250 it would certainly be a good buy!

I love Bitcoin
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:40:32 PM

Its impossible right now if you see the price these days the price is playing around 410 to 425.. and i think it will increase more but didn't when.
If the price will decrease i think thea maximum price it can reach is 360-370..
Lets hope that the price will stay remain..,
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 03:55:27 AM

Not really, considering how little stability there is for the value of crypto it could happen at any time.  After we broke $1,000 nobody thought we'd ever see anything close to 500 again, yet here we are now completely content with it.  It may take a while to get there (or never happen), but it's not out of the picture by any means.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:58:11 AM

By the coming years there is no need to expect such a fall in price. Now itself with the increasing price is fixed to be a standard value starting from $350.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:25:28 AM

Not really, considering how little stability there is for the value of crypto it could happen at any time.  After we broke $1,000 nobody thought we'd ever see anything close to 500 again, yet here we are now completely content with it.  It may take a while to get there (or never happen), but it's not out of the picture by any means.

when we broke $1000 it was obvious that price is going to fall. everybody knew that it is a bubble which means it was going to burst. maybe nobody expected $200.
that's the way market works. just look at any market. the closest example is the altcoin market which is full of the same thing. whenever there is a pump (bubble) there is a burst after that but the overall growth is still there. from 0 to $1 to ... to $200 and now 400 and rising.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: