Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $250 here we come!!!  (Read 9064 times)
talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:25:29 PM

I'm the Original Poster.

My heart-felt apologies to those of you who believed we would see 250 again. I was wrong. Dead wrong. I fear we will never see 250 again. Not even a flash crash will drop the price to such low.

OTOH, I still believe we will see 300-399 in near future. Probably after the July halving and before November. I think 700-799 will be the top for this bubble cycle. The bitcoiners in China have almost tabbed out, I don't think any more new Chinese money will be pouring in, you can say the Chinese have priced in the halving.

I've been wrong before and I've been right before as well. No one's perfect, if someone claims they're perfect, he's lying. I never said I was perfect. This time I'm right.

CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:42:56 PM

250 here we come? i dont think you are living in this time. Do you really think that the bitcoin will drop that low or dont you know that the price already is 600...
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:00:17 PM

If you want to buy some coins then $250 is a pretty nice price to buy for because the chance is big that the price will rice above that so that you can make a profit. So if the price is that low you should buy.

I want to buy some coins at $250. But it is impossible to buy at such low price. If I can buy at $500, I am happy.
We are now going to be that low and that is because you have to know that the value is going to be more worth and the halving is also coming towards to us so maybe it will jump.
But the bad thing of Bitcoin is that it is really hard to predict for what is going to happen later in the future and that is the most risky thing.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:18:55 PM

I don't think that it will go so low not matter what, it may be just a panic creating for them to sell for small price,i mean poeple won't let bitcoin go so low or they will sell them all and bitcoin will die
I would like to see the price back at 250 dollar because then I can buy more coins for a cheaper price which is good. The price now is pretty high and not everybody can spend that much money even tho we can make it back.
coinyard

Activity: 266

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:52:47 AM

I don't think that it will go so low not matter what, it may be just a panic creating for them to sell for small price,i mean poeple won't let bitcoin go so low or they will sell them all and bitcoin will die
I would like to see the price back at 250 dollar because then I can buy more coins for a cheaper price which is good. The price now is pretty high and not everybody can spend that much money even tho we can make it back.

That is my wish as well. But I do not think the price will go back to $500, let alone to $250. It is better to buy now.

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:05:22 AM

I'm the Original Poster.

My heart-felt apologies to those of you who believed we would see 250 again. I was wrong. Dead wrong. I fear we will never see 250 again. Not even a flash crash will drop the price to such low.

OTOH, I still believe we will see 300-399 in near future. Probably after the July halving and before November. I think 700-799 will be the top for this bubble cycle. The bitcoiners in China have almost tabbed out, I don't think any more new Chinese money will be pouring in, you can say the Chinese have priced in the halving.

I've been wrong before and I've been right before as well. No one's perfect, if someone claims they're perfect, he's lying. I never said I was perfect. This time I'm right.
Good to hear your thoughts. I just don't know why people use to bash the OP, this is speculation thread it should be accepted openly and once its unlike going to be true we should stick to the topic not to the person I think.
Anyway, I believe that too that all things that are happening is because of Chinese. All those Yuan's devaluation and big price pump.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:29:15 AM

250 dollar each here we come do you think he will drop to that low. I dont think that can be true. because he is now 600 each or something and that would be such a shame f he drop that low.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:19:05 AM

We are not going to that low and that is because you have to take a look at it and you already can see now that the value of Bitcoin becomes a higher value so that is nice.
And the most people with Bitcoin are just waiting for the right moment to sell it and that should be perfect.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:39:33 AM

Bad news abounds in bitcoinland, did you read the news about the round table? Coinbase CEO just published a damning report. We're in for a steep loss.

Read it and weep:

https://medium.com/@barmstrong/what-happened-at-the-satoshi-roundtable-6c11a10d8cdf#.w2higxnth

Never again in my opinion, there is like 0.01 % chances for that to happen. Why to weep when everything is ok, and even if it goes on that price I will buy more coins, rates for signature campaigns and faucets will go high again...
But that is just you imagination. Btc is making its way trough, and for now its going very good.

It would be reasonable to see btc drop after this huge rise, and that will happen. I don`t have illusions about it, but OP exaggerated it a bit.
I wish to say that btc is successful already in my eyes. So if we stay somewhere high after this halving its gonna be big thing for btc, and I believe that will happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:51:43 AM

If you are waiting for the price to be $25o again then you are going to wait forever because it do not think that we are going to ever hit $250 again.
So buy for a other price if you want to invest in the Bitcoin.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:52:17 AM

Bad news abounds in bitcoinland, did you read the news about the round table? Coinbase CEO just published a damning report. We're in for a steep loss.

Read it and weep:

https://medium.com/@barmstrong/what-happened-at-the-satoshi-roundtable-6c11a10d8cdf#.w2higxnth

Never again in my opinion, there is like 0.01 % chances for that to happen. Why to weep when everything is ok, and even if it goes on that price I will buy more coins, rates for signature campaigns and faucets will go high again...
But that is just you imagination. Btc is making its way trough, and for now its going very good.

It would be reasonable to see btc drop after this huge rise, and that will happen. I don`t have illusions about it, but OP exaggerated it a bit.
I wish to say that btc is successful already in my eyes. So if we stay somewhere high after this halving its gonna be big thing for btc, and I believe that will happen.

After the crash from +$1200 to below $200 I never say never when it comes to Bitcoin. No matter how unlikely things may look, Bitcoin always finds a way to surprise us by reaching that price level where a lot people were thinking from it was not possible anymore.

hungryFinest

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:21:35 AM

The value of Bitcoin is now not reducing and that is because you can also have to see now that the value of Bitcoin is now not even going to be lower so that is quite nice.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen later with the value but the price of Bitcoin will rise for a long time I think.
talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:32:42 PM

250 here we come? i dont think you are living in this time. Do you really think that the bitcoin will drop that low or dont you know that the price already is 600...

You're right, I do NOT live in this time. I'm from the future, don't you know??

The price is 745 now, that's a drop from 791 a few days ago. As I stated I believe the top was 791 and now we may be entering a slow deflationary phase where bitcoin drop slowly like it did in 2014-2015 for almost 2 years.

I hope I'm wrong and China starts pumping again.

talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:36:13 PM

Read it and weep:

After the crash from +$1200 to below $200 I never say never when it comes to Bitcoin. No matter how unlikely things may look, Bitcoin always finds a way to surprise us by reaching that price level where a lot people were thinking from it was not possible anymore.

Well said, like a hero/legendary member.

In this time of innocent euphoria, we should remind people how fickle bitcoin can be. If we don't climb over 800 soon, we may be facing a massive selling pressure.

coinyard

Activity: 266

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:29:11 AM

You're right, I do NOT live in this time. I'm from the future, don't you know??

The price is 745 now, that's a drop from 791 a few days ago. As I stated I believe the top was 791 and now we may be entering a slow deflationary phase where bitcoin drop slowly like it did in 2014-2015 for almost 2 years.

I hope I'm wrong and China starts pumping again.

The OP was posted at March 05, 2016, 01:39:42 AM. At that time, it was resonable to speculate the $250 price.

BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:31:38 AM

The value of Bitcoin is not going reducin at the moment and you also can even see now that the value is still rising slowly so that is perfect for Bitcoin itself.
But it will be bad if it is going to reduce soon because there must be a moment that we have to sell it with profit.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:21:31 AM

The value of Bitcoin is not going reducin at the moment and you also can even see now that the value is still rising slowly so that is perfect for Bitcoin itself.
But it will be bad if it is going to reduce soon because there must be a moment that we have to sell it with profit.
Oh sure it can, remember the surge we had last time from $1200 to 200 that went so fast drastically? It is possible that it will happen again because once a coin pump so fast expect that the price of it will dump too in any time.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:49:56 PM

Oh sure it can, remember the surge we had last time from $1200 to 200 that went so fast drastically? It is possible that it will happen again because once a coin pump so fast expect that the price of it will dump too in any time.

That was a very big bubble caused by the Willy the Roberts and the chinese investors. Now we only have the Chinese investors left.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:11:12 PM

Yeah we are not going to see the bitcoin price being $250 again because that is to low and the value of the bitcoin is just allot higher right now. It would be nice for some people if the price was that low so that they could buy again but it is not going to happen.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:53:09 PM

Do you mean 250 dollar here we come i don't hope we will go back to that you know. The price of the bitcoin is around the 600 dollar right now
and i dont think the price will drop lower than that so dont be scared off because the price will only rise till the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: