Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $250 here we come!!!  (Read 9064 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:31:01 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 09:58:27 PM by Shinpako09

Do you mean 250 dollar here we come i don't hope we will go back to that you know. The price of the bitcoin is around the 600 dollar right now
and i dont think the price will drop lower than that so dont be scared off because the price will only rise till the end of this year.
Yeah thats what im thinking too. That $250 wont gonna happen especially this year as halving were about to happen next month. And lot of us were expecting a price increase just like what happen on last halving.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:55:05 AM

Do you mean 250 dollar here we come i don't hope we will go back to that you know. The price of the bitcoin is around the 600 dollar right now
and i dont think the price will drop lower than that so dont be scared off because the price will only rise till the end of this year.

I agree with you. The lower price could be around $550 in the next big sell down. then the price will rise a lot.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:00:38 AM

I agree with you. The lower price could be around $550 in the next big sell down. then the price will rise a lot.

At worst the price can go to 450 i assume that price since it's a price which is important for miners. If the price fall more then a lot of miners will have to sotp their mining operation.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:16:01 AM

At worst the price can go to 450 i assume that price since it's a price which is important for miners. If the price fall more then a lot of miners will have to sotp their mining operation.

The worst case could go to $450. But the period for the price to stay around $450 will be very short.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:23:38 PM

Bad news abounds in bitcoinland, did you read the news about the round table? Coinbase CEO just published a damning report. We're in for a steep loss.

Read it and weep:

https://medium.com/@barmstrong/what-happened-at-the-satoshi-roundtable-6c11a10d8cdf#.w2higxnth

I don't think that it will go so low not matter what, it may be just a panic creating for them to sell for small price,i mean poeple won't let bitcoin go so low or they will sell them all and bitcoin will die
I do not believe that we are going to go back to $250 we have left that behind us and the price is nowhere near that at the moment.
The halving is coming soon and that is going to change things but even then I do not think that the price is going to go down.
Rastanan

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:33:22 PM

Bad news abounds in bitcoinland, did you read the news about the round table? Coinbase CEO just published a damning report. We're in for a steep loss.

Read it and weep:

https://medium.com/@barmstrong/what-happened-at-the-satoshi-roundtable-6c11a10d8cdf#.w2higxnth

I don't think that it will go so low not matter what, it may be just a panic creating for them to sell for small price,i mean poeple won't let bitcoin go so low or they will sell them all and bitcoin will die
I do not believe that we are going to go back to $250 we have left that behind us and the price is nowhere near that at the moment.
The halving is coming soon and that is going to change things but even then I do not think that the price is going to go down.

The price might drop to $500 or a bit lower, but it will not drop to $250, unless a major disaster about bitcoin happen.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:15:08 PM

Read it and weep:

The price might drop to $500 or a bit lower, but it will not drop to $250, unless a major disaster about bitcoin happen.

In the long term, if there is nothing fundamentally wrong with bitcoin, the bitcoin price will always rise.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:21:41 PM

Read it and weep:

In the long term, if there is nothing fundamentally wrong with bitcoin, the bitcoin price will always rise.

No, it's the other way around. The long term down trend will continue. There's too much uncertainty and bugs with bitcoin.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:27:09 AM

Read it and weep:

No, it's the other way around. The long term down trend will continue. There's too much uncertainty and bugs with bitcoin.
the least bottom can be around $500 eventhough the down trend continues, if there is no bugs with bitcoin then the price may hit $1k within next year.
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:57:32 AM

Read it and weep:

So far there is no long term down trend if you exclude the big price pump in November 2013. It is up.

phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:58:27 PM

I do not think that we are going to be back at $250 because that is way to low for the Bitcoin value to drop back at.
So do not wait for this to happen because it will not happen at all buy now because the price is not going to be much lower.
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:18:58 AM

I do not think that we are going to be back at $250 because that is way to low for the Bitcoin value to drop back at.
So do not wait for this to happen because it will not happen at all buy now because the price is not going to be much lower.

The current usage and the adoption level support the price of $600. It will not drop anything below $500.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:36:56 PM

We are not going to be back at $250 ever again because we have passed that a long time ago and it would be weird if the price would drop that low.
Buy now if you do not want to miss the boat because the price will only get higher.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:41:15 PM

Yeah thats what im thinking too. That $250 wont gonna happen especially this year as halving were about to happen next month. And lot of us were expecting a price increase just like what happen on last halving.

That has not happened and will not happen in the future as now people are adopting bitcoin for their normal use and they realized that bitcoin if dropped down then it will rose once again so no one will leave it.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:19:10 PM

That has not happened and will not happen in the future as now people are adopting bitcoin for their normal use and they realized that bitcoin if dropped down then it will rose once again so no one will leave it.

$250 is a history. The bitcoin price will never go down to that level. If it does, it means it is going to die.
starboyshuvo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:21:51 PM

$250 is a history. The bitcoin price will never go down to that level. If it does, it means it is going to die.

yeah need somehing big to happen to go there..
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:49:23 PM

The current usage and the adoption level support the price of $600. It will not drop anything below $500.
i dont think that the price might start falling at all, in my opinion the only way is up right now to a new all time high that will make us profit
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:22:07 PM

i dont think that the price might start falling at all, in my opinion the only way is up right now to a new all time high that will make us profit

I think so. There will be no price in the near future as there will not be big good news to push up the price.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:37:39 AM

I think so. There will be no price in the near future as there will not be big good news to push up the price.
The price the bitcoin bear now is good. If there is no bugs in the way the price continues to grow steadily, it will be good if price reaches $1000 and remains stable.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:42:30 AM

Regardless of coinbase ceo and the news.

There is always another exchange thats the beauty of capitalism is you have options - and those who stay around like bitstamp, and localbitcoins with known services hold the price regardless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: