Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 05:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is a full members account worth (collateral purposes only)  (Read 544 times)
ripplehd (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:32:28 AM

When I reach full member status on my account how much will it be worth in btc, will it allow me to get a BTC35
loan so I can buy a website Huh

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:40:59 AM

When I reach full member status on my account how much will it be worth in btc, will it allow me to get a BTC35

If you mean 0.035 Bitcoin, it might be possible. Even a Legendary account will not worth more than 2 Bitcoin. Staff account probably worth around 10 Bitcoin if one decide to sell - but not possible.

I'd think the least you can get will be 0.01 BTC with a Full Member account as collateral.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 10719

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:44:13 AM

use the account price estimator to get an estimate of your account's worth.
here is the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1142314.0
here is the website: http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/

but remember it is just an estimate, the real price is determined with a few factors like the market supply and demand, posts, and sometime if you are in a very good (high paying) signature campaign.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:00:54 AM

depend on activity a full member that is near senior member will be worth double or near that

but like it was said, a good thing is to price them based on activity, and for every activity you can do 100k satoshi

now it's a bit less due to the fact that sig campaign do not pay anymore like it was used to pay in the past
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 08:10:32 AM

Last in the Auction i have seen the Full Member with Activity 140 was sold around 0.02btc and same full member with activity 210 was sold at 0.035 btc so in my sense if anyone give loan then it will be around 0.01btc to 0.02btc according to the activity of the account.

imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:31:14 PM

Last in the Auction i have seen the Full Member with Activity 140 was sold around 0.02btc and same full member with activity 210 was sold at 0.035 btc so in my sense if anyone give loan then it will be around 0.01btc to 0.02btc according to the activity of the account.
This is really such a low amount for Full member as a collateral..it should be earned within a week by a full member account holder..the price must be 0.05-0.07 btc for sell
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:00:44 PM

The value of an account when used as collateral will always be quite a bit less than its value when sold directly. That's because the lender who takes the collateral normally wants to get his money back, not go through the hassle to sell an account.

That said, farming an account until it can be used as a collateral in a loan is probably pretty stupid. If your account is valuable enough, you'd better either sell it directly, or earn some bitcoins by joining a signature campaign that's paying well. Of course, it the website you intend to buy will generate enough income that you can buy the account back it might make some sense, but most often that would take quite some time in which you can't use the account, so selling it might be a better option anyway.

Onkel Paul

Disclaimer: although I'm enrolled in a signature campaign, my primary goal is not making money (see my post history, I could post a lot more if I wanted to maximize payout.) Selling my account is not an option either, I'd rather abandon it when I should lose interest in BTC than allowing a buyer to use its rank to possibly scam people.

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:51:04 AM

A fullmember account worth about 0.04-0.05 BTC,depend of post quality and activity.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:51:16 PM

Its not big fund bro. Its just worth of .03BTC to buy a normal full member account. If you want to buy a potential accounts Its little high I guess maximum 0.12 to buy potential Hero member. Please find the right person to buy it.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:48:03 PM

A fullmember account worth about 0.04-0.05 BTC,depend of post quality and activity.

0.03 - 0.05 is what i've seen the last traders.
If you post quality is good and you are have some trust reviews you can even extend that to 0.07.
If your registration date is old you will get a higher price too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: