Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:57:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying stocks with Bitcoin  (Read 5628 times)
Mornincupofhate (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:46:51 AM

I'm looking to make some actual profit out of the $50 in Bitcoin I have. Is there someone I can give my bitcoins to, and have them buy and sell the stocks for me, and take a small cut for themselves?
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:53:52 AM

I'm looking to make some actual profit out of the $50 in Bitcoin I have. Is there someone I can give my bitcoins to, and have them buy and sell the stocks for me, and take a small cut for themselves?

Do you mean to invest in Stock market or you want to trade in Bitcoin , if you want to trade in bitcoin that you can do it yourself, dont believe others , you itself go through this forum and gain knowledge
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:54:41 AM

I'm sure that's possible, but DO YOUR HOMEWORK .  If you entrust you BTC to anyone, be sure that they are a reputable member (RECENT and TRUSTED feedback - accounts are bought and sold all the time)

Honestly, with the volatility that's somewhat inherent in BTC,  you're better off trading with Fiat currency with a real broker. If you're that interested in trading using BTC, though, start heavily researching the alt-coin scene and do some trading in that realm.

Just my humble opinion! Smiley. Best of luck!

Mornincupofhate (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:55:33 AM

Do you mean to invest in Stock market or you want to trade in Bitcoin , if you want to trade in bitcoin that you can do it yourself, dont believe others , you itself go through this forum and gain knowledge

Stocks
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:01:26 AM

That's great from newbie. Sure I will update you once I got any information about this with Co business guys.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:24:45 AM

I haven't seen someone using bitcoin for stocks. Its a good if we get such opportunity to directly involve in stock with our Bitcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:26:04 AM

Mate this one is too risky giving your money to others and let them work for you, maybe much better to invest your money buying ranked member here then earned money from siggy campaign while studying the trading industry. Trading is not that easy you should do your homework before doing it.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:41:21 AM

you can use 1 broker to trade stock commodities or forex, or many other market, there is also simplefx which is another good broker
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:56:17 PM

Its good to buy some Bitcoin now around this time. But you need a lot of money to make the investment. And there is a risk that you can also lose it.
But everyone hopes that you can have some more money later, because the price is going to rise in the future.
khalized

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:03:44 PM

There aren't society that implement BTC for the payment of stocks.
But you can speculate with some options, likewise etoro site, or plus500.
If you have a good amount of btc, turn into cash and deposit in a bank deposit that allow trading (and buying stocks).
Yes it's not direct, it's not anonymous but I think is one of the plausible option.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:38:05 PM

increase your funds,and take your bitcoin to some broker on forex or stock exchange,i'm not sure you will get sastified answer. i suggest you to change your mind,and trade your bitcoin to other altcoin.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:13:11 PM

Its not that good to make the investment now. The price is not that low. And people are waiting for that it will rise.
So maybe you can do it and just take the risk that you also can lose some money, but you never know what will happen...

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:49:06 AM

Its not that good to make the investment now. The price is not that low. And people are waiting for that it will rise.
So maybe you can do it and just take the risk that you also can lose some money, but you never know what will happen...
You must be fast if you want to invest. There is a possibility that you can have also some profit if you make now an investment.
But you never know what will happen. The value will be higher in the future, and the halving is also coming.

tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:11:03 AM

Buying stocks with the bitcoin can be pretty good in my opinion but you always have to look out.
The point is that stocks are always risky of course, you can compare it with the bitcoin but they are even less more stable mostly.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:29:43 PM

If you buy stocks look out and think good about it because its very risky to do, stock investing is like gambling.
And there is a good chance that you will lose money because its just luck you need.
sishendaoye

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:15:33 PM

If you buy stocks look out and think good about it because its very risky to do, stock investing is like gambling.
And there is a good chance that you will lose money because its just luck you need.

Indeed, buying stocks can really go wrong if you ask me, but keep in mind investing in the bitcoin is already a risk right ?
I think investing in stocks with the bitcoin is risky but it can also be really profitable.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:04:47 PM

Buying stocks can be pretty nice because you can make nice profits.
Also the fact is that you are doing it with bitcoin and that makes it even nicer if you ask me
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:17:26 PM

Not a good idea.Why you want to mix up two separate markets ? Treat Bitcoin and Stocks as two different entities.You can trade your $50 in bitcoins either by investing in alt coins or buy/sell once the market prices rise up.There are other investing platforms you can google.Mixing up bitcoins with the stock market would just be ambiguous enough for the broker to handle ,you might be winning the stock prices but losing heavily on bitcoin peek price rise days.
nickenburg

Merit: 511

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:21:58 AM

Not a good idea.Why you want to mix up two separate markets ? Treat Bitcoin and Stocks as two different entities.You can trade your $50 in bitcoins either by investing in alt coins or buy/sell once the market prices rise up.There are other investing platforms you can google.Mixing up bitcoins with the stock market would just be ambiguous enough for the broker to handle ,you might be winning the stock prices but losing heavily on bitcoin peek price rise days.

Yes that is a good point, why would you invest your bitcoins, when Bitcoins itself is a investment already!
I think if you invest your bitcoin's don't do it in stocks but in Altcoins.
And Try to invest your fiat money in stocks, but then again 50 Dollar isn't a lot of money to invest in stocks.
I think you need at least a few 1000 to make some good profits with Stocks.
sishendaoye

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:09:03 AM

Buying stocks is really if you ask me for sure it can give you a lot of profit at the end for sure.
Stocks are good to buy these days also because there is a lot of profit you can make.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: