Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to withdraw BTC from Cryptsy  (Read 2388 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:10:10 PM

My withdrawal is also pending since yesterday. Not that much, just about 0.5 BTC, but it sucks... I wonder if they are shutting down and going to jail along with Homero or it's just a temporary issue... Undecided

Ask them to cancel it and withdraw something else cause BTC u re not going to get anytime soon.

Sorry for my ignorance, who is Homero?  Why is he going to jail? Crypto realted? I guess there is some discussion on forum, can you send link?

I ment Homero Ganza from GAW scam Wink I bought some .png pictures from him and nearly got scammed big time, but was lucky enough to about break even while selling Paycoins early for about 12-15$ each. The 20$ "floor" was still promised at that time Wink
Josh Garza's brother, right. Is he actually going to jail.. ie sentenced ...or he just being threatened in order to get him to testify. What about Josh, is awol? I guess not for this thread

Yeah, Homero s Josh. I still cant believe he s managed to avoid any serious time. At least not yet. In my book, he s crypto scammer no.1

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestsponsor

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:43:49 PM

I am tier 2 verified. I also confirmed that Cryptsy not windrawal my BTC & Dash & Exp.
I was writing a ticket, he canceled the windrawal and try again. Thus three times.
Now I write to them that windrawal manually.

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:38:37 PM

I can confirm that BTC withdrawal still seems to not be working there with the same copy/paste excuses to all customers (according to chat there and including myself) about technical difficulties...
Was not going to risk and took an advice from this very thread to convert to DOGE. DOGE confirmed and was sent within first few minutes after an email click on withdraw link.
Would not recommend keeping coins there, get out while you still can.. I feel it's not gonna end well..

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:46:20 AM

Hi All,

I am unable to withdraw BTC from Cryptsy almost 24 hours now and not sure other users are experiencing the same. I got below reply from Cryptsy.Any thoughts ?

Hello xxxx,

I am really sorry for any inconvenience this may have cause you. However, we are seeing a delay when it comes to processing BTC transactions. Our technical support team is aware of this issue and they are working on a fix.

We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience.

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com

Lol this is an age old issue with Cryptsy, I've experienced the same thing numerous times before but there shouldn't be anything to worry about. They're one of the oldest and most trusted altcoin exchanges out there and they've never done me wrong. But it can certainly be frustrating sometimes.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:40:04 AM

Just a heads up people.  If you've got any equipment pointing or automatically depositing ethereum into Cryptsy wallets just be advised they currently appear to be FUBAR'd :/

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:56:43 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 02:15:34 PM by Paul Revere

The fact that other coins work fine for withdrawals makes it clear that there is no "technical problem" at all. The problem most likely lies in them not having enough BTC. Has anyone traced BTC withdrawals back to check the overall amount of BTC that Cryptsy is holding? These assholes running Cryptsy probably sold off BTC deposits to fiat , betting that BTC was going to take a dive, and now that it has gone up they are fucked and would need to buy BTC at more than they sold it for to honor withdrawals. Instead of admitting this, they have chosen to say "Ermegard! We cunt get dis dad gummed pooter thing wurking wright! So Sowwwy Gais!! Bubais! Cool"

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:02:41 AM

The fact that other coins work fine for withdrawals makes it clear that there is no "technical problem" at all. The problem most likely lies in them not having enough BTC. Has anyone traced BTC withdrawals back to check the overall amount of BTC that Cryptsy is holding? These assholes running Cryptsy probably sold off BTC deposits to fiat , betting that BTC was going to take a dive, and now that it has gone up they are fucked and would need to buy BTC at more than they sold it for to honor withdrawals. Instead of admitting this, they have chosen to say "Ermegard! We cunt get dis dad gummed pooter thing wurking wright! So Sowwwy Gais!! Bubais! Cool"
yes they certainly have problems.....but you make a very bold accusation without any proof. total conjecture. really ...they took bitcoin and sold because they were speculating on price? if in fact they don't have enough btc to cover withdrawals....that would be the least plausible explanation. more likely they sold off to pay expenses and bills....or were hacked.
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:37:34 PM

yes they certainly have problems.....but you make a very bold accusation without any proof. total conjecture. really ...they took bitcoin and sold because they were speculating on price? if in fact they don't have enough btc to cover withdrawals....that would be the least plausible explanation. more likely they sold off to pay expenses and bills....or were hacked.

The fact is that the stated income from Cryptsy from "legitimate" fees does not support the ~30 or so employees Vernon says they have. Not even close. Before the change to withdrawal only fees (which hides their income amount), their income was about ~4 BTC per day. This does not support having a couple dozen tech employees and a big fancy physical office. That means they are deriving income from other means, like shorting the various coins they hold, and yes , that includes BTC. Figure it the fuck out already.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
cohnhead

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:49:20 PM

The fact is that the stated income from Cryptsy from "legitimate" fees does not support the ~30 or so employees Vernon says they have. Not even close. Before the change to withdrawal only fees (which hides their income amount), their income was about ~4 BTC per day. This does not support having a couple dozen tech employees and a big fancy physical office. That means they are deriving income from other means, like shorting the various coins they hold, and yes , that includes BTC. Figure it the fuck out already.
not sure where you get their stated income from as they are privately held....but feel free to suppose.
also, vern has bee awol for quite some time so I don't  know where or when you get your 30ish plus 12 tech employees from... I think that number is quite dated.
In regards to current level staffing at crypsty... straight from bitjohn on another thread...
There are like 12ish now
Maybe fees don't cover expenses but again where is your proof they are trading coins they don't own....you fucking assume a lot
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:12:20 PM

In regards to current level staffing at crypsty... straight from bitjohn on another thread...
There are like 12ish now
Maybe fees don't cover expenses but again where is your proof they are trading coins they don't own....you fucking assume a lot

Yeah Paul... to assume that legitimate revenue can't support a third world wage for "12ish" (How the fuck do you have an "ish" employee?  Is that what bitjohn calls a midget?) people is rather a large fucking assumption.

After all... they could be still living in their collective parent's basements and getting "free" electricity to run their servers...

Proof?  Nope... don't care either.  I use my own proprietary smell test and Cryptsy smells like a yeast infection.

This space not for rent...
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:08:29 PM

not sure where you get their stated income from as they are privately held....but feel free to suppose.
also, vern has bee awol for quite some time so I don't  know where or when you get your 30ish plus 12 tech employees from... I think that number is quite dated.
There are like 12ish now

The last time I checked, which was ~ May, Cryptsy's trade volume was running real close to 1,000 BTC per day. Their fees were at that time .25% . Do the fucking math yourself, dumbass. I already know for sure that this operation is crooked as a barrel of snakes. You, however, can believe whatever you want. I will stick to what I know. As far as # of Cryptsy employees, I have definitely seen various numbers claimed , and yes, I have definitely seen ~30 mentioned by BV or BJ or one of the other dirtbags involved in Cryptsy. They toss around big numbers when they are lying to try to make themselves look big, and smaller ones when they are trying to seem legitimate.  Look it up yourself if it matters to you.

P.S: How much are these scumbags paying your sorry ass to shill for them? Or is this simply a purchased account? That you Bitjohn? Where is my Prime Controller ya lying sack of dogshit?

Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:24:10 AM

And withdraw quickly... while you still can...

Yes. That's what I said once Gox started to show delays.  Any exchange having unexplained problems with withdrawals is probably broke.

Remember, if they have all the customer assets they should, withdrawing won't hurt them at all. If they don't...
cohnhead

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:09:39 AM

also, vern has bee awol for quite some time so I don't  know where or when you get your 30ish plus 12 tech employees from... I think that number is quite dated.
There are like 12ish now

The last time I checked, which was ~ May, Cryptsy's trade volume was running real close to 1,000 BTC per day. Their fees were at that time .25% . Do the fucking math yourself, dumbass. I already know for sure that this operation is crooked as a barrel of snakes. You, however, can believe whatever you want. I will stick to what I know. As far as # of Cryptsy employees, I have definitely seen various numbers claimed , and yes, I have definitely seen ~30 mentioned by BV or BJ or one of the other dirtbags involved in Cryptsy. They toss around big numbers when they are lying to try to make themselves look big, and smaller ones when they are trying to seem legitimate.  Look it up yourself if it matters to you.

P.S: How much are these scumbags paying your sorry ass to shill for them? Or is this simply a purchased account? That you Bitjohn? Where is my Prime Controller ya lying sack of dogshit?
again you suppose...your information is wrong.... from may ....its friggin November already...paul revere ....more like rip van winkle.
I shill for them and get paid...have fun backing that up

you imply that this is a purchased account...funny your the one with multiple / purchased accounts.

also you accuse me of being bitjohn and by extension that i am a "lying sack of shit"
really? you angry man...very angry man.. lol
cohnhead

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:11:53 AM

btw this is a much better thread than this.
One that bitjohn actually posts too...so have at him instead of accusing me of stuff.... as it make you look petty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.1160
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:43:22 PM

btw this is a much better thread than this.
One that bitjohn actually posts too...so have at him instead of accusing me of stuff.... as it make you look petty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.1160

Awe, are your feathers getting ruffled? Good.

juni0r (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:15:37 AM

I am really glad that I made the right decision to pull out all my cryptos from Cryptsy before the exchange collapse. It was the only right decision i made since I jumped on various cryptos back 2012 Cheesy. I am the happy man  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: