Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What am I doing wrong?  (Read 857 times)
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:49:10 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 03:57:42 PM by Quimby88

Hello,

a few days ago I created one website, coingamers.co and I was hoping it will be good, because its something new, its not that boring as faucets and not full of aggressive ads, pop up windows, etc. I did it by myself, I spent a lot of hours on it to make it nice and more profitable than faucets, I spent a lot of money on advertising, but exactly when I stop paying for that, that website is almost dead, so I can hardly talk about some profit, more likely about big loses.

But what am I doing so wrong its not working?

You can get a lot of tokens to play free games and make some solid profit, well you cant be billionaire but this is a free game.  , you can get 25% from referrals and it will not take you more than 7 days to reach payout limit.

I am getting reviews that this website is good, so why its not working? :/

More Here
SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:33:25 PM

when I click your link, goto http://coingmars.co/ and get a dead page.
BestBTCFaucetbox

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:49:09 PM

he mistyped its http://coingamers.co
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:58:09 PM

Sorry, fixed ... its really http://coingamers.co
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 04:14:00 PM

Hello,

a few days ago I created one website, coingamers.co and I was hoping it will be good, because its something new, its not that boring as faucets and not full of aggressive ads, pop up windows, etc. I did it by myself, I spent a lot of hours on it to make it nice and more profitable than faucets, I spent a lot of money on advertising, but exactly when I stop paying for that, that website is almost dead, so I can hardly talk about some profit, more likely about big loses.

But what am I doing so wrong its not working?

You can get a lot of tokens to play free games and make some solid profit, well you cant be billionaire but this is a free game.  , you can get 25% from referrals and it will not take you more than 7 days to reach payout limit.

I am getting reviews that this website is good, so why its not working? :/

More Here

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your site is not going as you planned. I will give you some personal feedback about your faucet by hopping it might help. It doesn`t necessarily mean other users will agree with, it`s just comments from a single users.

I definitley like the idea of playing games to earn some extra satoshi rather than claiming from classic faucets. So idea is really good. First thing i dont like when i hit your page is registration. I am really tired of registering for different sites every single day. If i could only join your site with my faucet address, it would definitely help. Secondly, i didn`t like that you have tokens. It is making thigs a bit more complicated. Earn tokens, then convert them to satoshi is not something i prefer. I would rather just play and earn some satoshi. Simple is always the best. Last thing is threshold, now i dont know if you have that on your site because i did not register due to things i didn`t like about your faucet. I would definitely check if there was threshold. I wan`t to be able to claim my earnings anytime and i think most users do because of a lot of scam sites where people spend a lots of time and not get paid. This is just general bad reputation in faucet market and it doesn`t have anything to do your honest job. It is just something you have to challenge with because of all these scammers in the past.

I hope my feedback will help you. As i mentioned above, it is just my personal feedback and others might not even agree with me. Good luck with your business.

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:35:36 PM

I think is because the 90% of user of forum, is a faucet user, and wont only add a captcha and see a rewards, don't like lose more time for play a game for win satoshi.
How many satoshi is possible earn daily with your game?
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 04:38:33 PM

I will tell you just about my experience, just in case it will be helpful.

As a faucet user, I prefer to just put my btc address and do a short task and get the payment. Simplicity. If it's a little complicated, I'll go to another faucet. I saw your site and it looked good, but requires registering, and then there is the token thing, that further complicates things.

Do not get me wrong, I do not mean it is confusing or too complicated, but I feel many people would not want to complicate even that bit to get faucet-like rewards.

creepland

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:24:00 PM

Second day and site not working.  Grin Grin

Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:41:42 PM

Second day and site not working.  Grin Grin

What are you talking about? Website is working normally.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:56:03 PM

Thank you guys for your feedback, I really appreciate it 

I completely understand why people are tired by registrations to thousands websites, I was thinking it would be much better just to enter by your bitcoin address, but in that case wouldn't be possible to secure your account.  If you would lose your Bitcoin address, than you would loose everything.
I was trying to make registration process really simple registration process not require any useless information about you, but I see your point and I understand.

Tokens

This is more complicated. Yes, you could play directly with satoshi, but than it wouldn't be website about playing games but about getting paid for login, or way would you play any games if you would get Satoshi directly just for daily login?

I just wanted to give you some freedom, to choose between available games, so thats why you are getting daily tokens and you can choose which game do you want to play, without any time limits between games. You have to spent tokens but you are getting paid in Bitcoins.
Also I am kind of counting with option to buy more tokens to play games, but without these tokens it wouldn't make sense, because you would have to buy Satoshi and if I would offer you a deposit bonus - I would have to setup limits how much you can withdraw, or when you can withdraw and it would be even more complicated.

Tektite

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:06:13 AM

I completely understand why people are tired by registrations to thousands websites, I was thinking it would be much better just to enter by your bitcoin address, but in that case wouldn't be possible to secure your account.  If you would lose your Bitcoin address, than you would loose everything.
I was trying to make registration process really simple registration process not require any useless information about you, but I see your point and I understand.

Tokens

This is more complicated. Yes, you could play directly with satoshi, but than it wouldn't be website about playing games but about getting paid for login, or way would you play any games if you would get Satoshi directly just for daily login?

I just wanted to give you some freedom, to choose between available games, so thats why you are getting daily tokens and you can choose which game do you want to play, without any time limits between games. You have to spent tokens but you are getting paid in Bitcoins.
Also I am kind of counting with option to buy more tokens to play games, but without these tokens it wouldn't make sense, because you would have to buy Satoshi and if I would offer you a deposit bonus - I would have to setup limits how much you can withdraw, or when you can withdraw and it would be even more complicated.

You cant lose your Bitcoin address if you dont lose private key for it.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:50:49 AM

Tokens

I personally didn`t know about that. If one know the private key, does it make it possible to check every wallet address that had been signed to this key before? If possible i have two questions;

1. How can i find my private key as a blockchain.info user?
2. How can i find all previous addresses that had been signed to it?

Tektite

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:03:57 AM

Tokens

I personally didn`t know about that. If one know the private key, does it make it possible to check every wallet address that had been signed to this key before? If possible i have two questions;

One private key is only for one Bitcoin address, it is kind of forced brainwallet. I think blockchain.info tells your private key, but not all online wallets, but almost all offline wallets tells that too. That is something what is coded in Bitcoin and you cant change it even if you want.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:31:54 AM

Tokens

By loosing it I meant that you wont be able to use it. For example a few years ago I wasnt carefull enough and someone hacked my account, since than every transaction coming to my bitcoin wallet is almost instantly resend to someone...
Tektite

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:36:06 PM

Tokens

By loosing it I meant that you wont be able to use it. For example a few years ago I wasnt carefull enough and someone hacked my account, since than every transaction coming to my bitcoin wallet is almost instantly resend to someone...

That sounds exactly that hacker got your private key somehow. But you cant still lose it if be carefully. If that would be possible to hack, Bitcoin would be doomed already.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:36:45 PM

Tokens

Its a basic rule of thumb to not have same keyphrase or password in general though.

Its usually turns a complete chaos if its due to laziness, which is why you see those people selling cheap netflix accounts cause they got into it with the same password.

Should be looking security as a whole in general on the approach.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:57:33 AM

Most likely a hosting error.

Either that its some technical issue or he just took the website down. Or it can be a simple domain that hasnt been re-directed to a new name.

But from the looks of things, im going to assume its taken down at this point.
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:42:37 AM

Most likely a hosting error.

Either that its some technical issue or he just took the website down. Or it can be a simple domain that hasnt been re-directed to a new name.

But from the looks of things, im going to assume its taken down at this point.

This was already explaind above. I mistyped its not coingmars.co but coingamers.co
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 12:12:03 PM

your site looks pretty good and something new.

you need to add more ads on it for better income.
and advertise it on some networks as like mellow ads,.etc

getting more income from ads, and spending little more on advertising will makes your site more active  Wink

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:11:45 AM

your site looks pretty good and something new.

you need to add more ads on it for better income.
and advertise it on some networks as like mellow ads,.etc

getting more income from ads, and spending little more on advertising will makes your site more active  Wink

Thank you, I will try it to push it little bit more and we will see. I have also released referral contest, so it could also help...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: