Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstamp lost payment  (Read 1259 times)
Caleb747 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 12:50:53 PM

Hi I am new to this Forum so I am limited to where I can post which I find odd. I have had 2 Transactions from Bitstamp go through and my 3rd has not reached me and now they are not responding to my Emails it's been 3 days. Does anyone know how I can contact them on here or put a warning thread up regarding none recieved payment so I can catch their attention. I don't think it's an issue to be worried over as they have been good on the previous 2 however I am frustrated that a fee is paid for direct service and I am not getting that this time around and I am not happy with the lack of communication.

Thanks

Caleb747 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 01:26:46 PM

Also Since the 1st Email that was sent to them they have not replied either. I am guessing their is a way of speaking to them on here as it seems to have a bit of weight behind it this site however I am a bit annoyed at having to chase my money from them. Be even more pissed if they take the fees for this.  Grin
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 01:29:29 PM

You need to make 5 posts and browse for 4 hours in order to post outside of newbie section (to cut down on trolls and spammers).

They can be slow to reply to emails sometimes, so I'd just keep trying. This threads title will probably catch their attention as well.

beekeeper

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

LTC

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 01:36:12 PM

Did you tried to use their web support?

25Khs at 5W Litecoin USB dongle (FPGA), 45kHs overclocked
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310926
Litecoin FPGA shop -> http://ltcgear.com
Caleb747 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 01:39:33 PM

Thanks Blazr yeah I am not overly concerned as they are a bog company but I do have a feeling they have sent it somewhere else. They have addy stored on their system from previous 2 transactions so they know the addy so it will have come from their side not mine. Will wait and see as I don't want to cause a stink just yet lol.
Caleb747 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 01:45:34 PM

Hi Beekeeper, I don't seem to be able to find the support section.
beekeeper

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

LTC

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 02:22:03 PM

Hi Beekeeper, I don't seem to be able to find the support section.

25Khs at 5W Litecoin USB dongle (FPGA), 45kHs overclocked
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310926
Litecoin FPGA shop -> http://ltcgear.com
Caleb747 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 02:23:31 PM

Cheers beekeeper, yeah sorry mate I have responded via that method I thought you mite of meant a live chat session. My mistake ha.

Thanks for help though always appreciated when in these situations.
Caleb747 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 02:30:06 PM

Also I did read somewhere about selective scamming so what I have done is printed all account statements showing no payment and sent it to them in case that become a problem. I don't think for a minute they would scam as they are to big but I always like to cover my corners. thanks for responses though.
Caleb747 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 07:52:22 PM

It seems that bit stamp have decided to ignore my emails. I am not sure how their system is operated but does anyone know how they handle lost payments because thats what they must have done as the money has not reached me and they have made the mistake their side as it's the 3rd payment to me so they have details on system.

Does anyone know how to contact other than support because i have tried and failed. Now that it's the weekend I am going to be even more delayed which has annoyed me but all i can do is wait unless someone knows another way of reaching out to them.

Cheers
Nejc Kodric (BitStamp.net)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2013, 07:59:05 PM

Hi Caleb747,

I apologize if you didn't receive our response yet. Please send me your client ID via pm and I will investigate what happened.

Best regards
Nejc

Caleb747 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 08:09:10 PM

ok will send now thanks for getting in touch
Caleb747 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 08:24:04 PM

Just so everyone knows Bitstamp been in touch via email and are dealing with it for me now it was just a mix of details but nothing lost. Happy with response and am sure they will have it sorted in no time. thanks for help anyways  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
kgandras

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 08:50:52 AM

Hi Caleb747,

I apologize if you didn't receive our response yet. Please send me your client ID via pm and I will investigate what happened.

Best regards
Nejc

My problem is the same. I've sent You money several days ago and it isn't appear in my account balane. Contacted You through support option and by email but no response. Could You help me in this?
nickynick375

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 02:41:55 PM

I made an account for the sole reason of mentioning that this problem has just occurred to me as well and I would like to know how bitstamp support fixed your issue Caleb. Here is what happened to me I sent two seperate $500 dollar payments through moneygram using butinstant and then shortly after got two seperate confirmation emails stating that I have successfully made payment and a merchant is going to approve my order soon. Well it has been 3 days and my money still isn't on bitstamp yet. So what's the deal? I have been putting thousands of dollars through bitstamp and it has always showed up almost immediately then suddenly my payment goes missing.  Huh
knarfske

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:48:52 PM

I have exactly the same problem, but with sending Bitcoins from my local wallet to Bitstamp.
When I send my Bitcoins to Bitstamp it immediately showed as an unconfirmed transaction, waiting for the 3 confirmations.
After 2 days when the 3 confirmations were received (according to my local wallet) the Incomming transaction dissapeared in my Bitstamp account and my bitcoins are not added to my account.

Looks like they 'dissapeared' while the transaction is fine according to blockchain.info. Send in ticket through the support function 6 hours ago, I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer
knarfske

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 06:30:32 PM

Nickynick = your problem solved already?
knarfske

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 08:11:31 AM

Can some1 of Bitstamp maybe look into this problem?
My BTC's have 'dissapeared' and no response on mails or support ticket or even a confirmation that my mail/ticket is received whatsoever..  Angry

christopherrobin

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:14:55 PM

Knarfske, did you resolve this? I have exactly the same problem! Any ideas?
donrondadon

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:18:34 PM

Nejc Kodrič,

I know this is going to sound like the stupidest shit ever. I just sent a int wire transfer without the bank transfer code in the comment. I did type something in the box - would that help as a unique identifier?

FUUUUUUCK  Angry I quit weed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: