Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LF loan 0.01  (Read 346 times)
inhonorwetrust (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:02:49 PM

No collateral

Repayment within a week, 0.012 (i am alt of account baristor Sr. Member)

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:09:44 PM

No collateral

Newbie account, red trust, no collateral, and you seriously think someone's going to give you a loan here?  Especially when one of your negative ratings is an open accusation that you're an alt account of someone who defaulted on a loan last year?

You've got some balls, my friend.  Short on brains, but balls aplenty....  Roll Eyes

inhonorwetrust (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:12:27 PM

No collateral

Newbie account, red trust, no collateral, and you seriously think someone's going to give you a loan here?  Especially when one of your negative ratings is an open accusation that you're an alt account of someone who defaulted on a loan last year?

You've got some balls, my friend.  Short on brains, but balls aplenty....  Roll Eyes

Thats hilarious accusation by retard, the only neg trust i have are asking for a loan.

I cant get my original account back for now for it was hacked and got banned.
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:17:20 PM

Thats hilarious accusation by retard, the only neg trust i have are asking for a loan.

So what are these?

I cant get my original account back for now for it was hacked and got banned.

Would that be baristor (defaulted on loan Jan '15) or 56xBTC (runs/ran a scam site/doubler)?

inhonorwetrust (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:25:37 PM

which baristor default loan on 15 please clarify ?

All those accusations are just me asking for a loan,.. geez

how can I be alt of 56x btc lol this is hilarious. People will type any crap and ppl will blv now days even I will flame neg trust to random ppl now on.

If you check correctly you will know the loan was repayed and with extra interest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: