Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PCM] PROCOM coin | PoW | PROnode ★★★★★ YOBIT.NET - COINEXCHANGE.IO  (Read 45737 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:18:24 AM

Hope it wont be a half bake launch like the others and some airdrop is good too like the other coin that i miss, it is selling like 0.004 btc a piece, looking forward to it good luck dev.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
procom_Celine

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 08:58:53 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 09:10:04 AM by procom_Celine

Hi dev,
can i do german translation?
Hello, thanks. Cheesy

German is still available. Send us the url when work is done. Note: Google translation not allowed Wink
Payments after wallet lauch. The day after wallet launch i will pm you for your wallet address.

Greetings,
Celine
procom_Celine

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 09:07:20 AM

Hello I would like to participate on this airdrop I love new coins with proof of work algorthm I am looking forward to be one of the participants of this airdrop I have a lot of services and online stores if you need merchants that accept your coins I would like to nominate my online stores..
Hello Robelneo,

Thats a great offer and a ultimate goal (that people will actually pay with PROCOM in real world). Please leave your post in this thread, then we always know where to find you if this time is coming.

First:
1 = airdrop
2 = coin launch
3 = building network
4 = Exchange acceptance
5a = Large promotion campagne
5b = You Grin / merchant accepting

Greetings,
Celine
procom_Jack (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 10:26:13 AM

-watching..love airdrops.
how long is the airdrop, i read at least 7 days? Nice.

then everybody has enough time, is the fairest way.

At least 7 days, that's right. But beware:

If all 1000 slots filled in the first days the airdrop will temporarily close for fraud checks, if there are after the interim audit new available slots has become available, the airdrop will open again for the remaining free slots.

As soon as 1000 valid registrations (after checks) submitted it will permanently close or it will close when closing date has passed and this date is at least 7 days after airdrop opening.

our goal is to create 1000 happy air droppers, not 600 or 700 or else, we give our system sufficient time to achieve this maximum number

Are you ready for PROCOM coin. www.procomcoin.org
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:43:45 AM

german translation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1389171.msg14113284#msg14113284

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mff_e

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:14:36 AM

Russian translation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1389208.0
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:36:04 AM

I've read the airdrop info and i found a glitch in your system. Majority of people are having dynamic ips, so those based on your system will be excluded from the airdrop even if they didn't want to cheat at all just because their ip was changed without their knowledge by their isp
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1203

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 11:39:54 AM

Hello I would like to participate on this airdrop I love new coins with proof of work algorthm I am looking forward to be one of the participants of this airdrop I have a lot of services and online stores if you need merchants that accept your coins I would like to nominate my online stores..
Hello Robelneo,

Thats a great offer and a ultimate goal (that people will actually pay with PROCOM in real world). Please leave your post in this thread, then we always know where to find you if this time is coming.

First:
1 = airdrop
2 = coin launch
3 = building network
4 = Exchange acceptance
5a = Large promotion campagne
5b = You Grin / merchant accepting

Greetings,
Celine

This is my online store where that I want to nominate I will create a dedicated page for payment using Procom I am just requesting that you create a merchant directory http://resellrights.site/

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:50:29 AM

I've read the airdrop info and i found a glitch in your system. Majority of people are having dynamic ips, so those based on your system will be excluded from the airdrop even if they didn't want to cheat at all just because their ip was changed without their knowledge by their isp
so many people with dynamic ips are gaming the system and are applying 100-200  or more times.  Grin Tongue
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:57:26 AM

so many people with dynamic ips are gaming the system and are applying 100-200  or more times.  Grin Tongue

Not dynamic ips are gaming the system but proxy/vpn/tor users. Also i would doubt that anybody would use 200 valid email addresses just to claim coins. I just highlighted the fact that actual rules will lead to numerous complaints as it will reject most of the valid applications, and their frustration will be rightfull as they did not tried to cheat
lxxtikk
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:59:55 AM

Not dynamic ips are gaming the system but proxy/vpn/tor users. Also i would doubt that anybody would use 200 valid email addresses just to claim coins. I just highlighted the fact that actual rules will lead to numerous complaints as it will reject most of the valid applications, and their frustration will be rightfull as they did not tried to cheat
yep a would like to see new rules _for example only Full member + ,that will be better
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:45:56 PM

yep a would like to see new rules _for example only Full member + ,that will be better

Noooo, jr. Members at least Tongue
Seriously though, the way I understood it, the airdrop is supposed to be open to people outside of bitcointalk as well
procom_Jack (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 12:51:41 PM

Thanks for the tip.
We will include this "glitch" in the checks.

it is very difficult to fight fraud with airdrop...

we can build a google account check in, then fraudsters have next to an email address also even need a Google account. And for creating a google account is SMS verification required bij Google Grin

Are you ready for PROCOM coin. www.procomcoin.org
lxxtikk
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:06:46 PM

Thanks for the tip.
We will include this "glitch" in the checks.

it is very difficult to fight fraud with airdrop...

we can build a google account check in, then fraudsters have next to an email address also even need a Google account. And for creating a google account is SMS verification required bij Google Grin
nope for google account is no need  sms to verify , who  is  gaming the system has already some hundred accounts in google  Undecided
magalhanze

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:48:29 PM

Lets watch this coin.

Also, i can translate the ANN to portuguese and i'm interessed in design-related jobs for PROCOM. You can see my projects for other coins in my message history.

GL for the project.

Hi thanks, okay. Send me the ANN link when portuguese is finished (Google translation not allowed). And your wallet adres in PM after coin launch.

Here is the portuguese ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1389475
procom_Celine

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 04:27:58 PM

Hello,

I see that the translation of our ANN is doing well.
Thanks.

I like to see these translations yet:
Chinese
Dutch
Korean
Francais
Polski
Romanian
if someone writes this language (and would be so kind), let us know Wink

all the people who are already do translation services for our ANN, will be qualify to translate (later this year) the official website. And have the opportunity to earn much more PCM.

Greetings,

Celine
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:34:47 PM

Hello,

I see that the translation of our ANN is doing well.
Thanks.

I like to see these translations yet:
Chinese
Dutch
Korean
Francais
Polski
Romanian
if someone writes this language (and would be so kind), let us know Wink

all the people who are already do translation services for our ANN, will be qualify to translate (later this year) the official website. And have the opportunity to earn much more PCM.

Greetings,

Celine

you welcome! i made the italian translation, can i also partecipate to the other bounty , like airdrop or signing campaing  or facebook ...thanks for the aswer
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 04:52:52 PM

That is not spreading the coin equally members here have the right for that airdrop too or junior member too they have been here for quite some time too and contributed to this forum ,if that is the rule that will be implemented then it is just right to include junior members up ..

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:54:11 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 09:00:24 AM by freemind1

Spanish translation done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1389353.0
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 09:05:32 PM

That is not spreading the coin equally members here have the right for that airdrop too or junior member too they have been here for quite some time too and contributed to this forum ,if that is the rule that will be implemented then it is just right to include junior members up ..
So how will you distribute the coins to the people who are not on the forum and want to take part in airdrop Huh

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: