Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative coin to Bitcoin without the problem?  (Read 506 times)
x13 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:17:54 PM

I've collected some Bitcoin but I read all the threads and papers about the blocksize discussion and the consensus and I doubt that the people will find a solution that fits to everyone's need. So, I am looking to invest my Bitcoin for an altcoin which has less problems and which has already solved all the problems Bitcoin currently has. Which one could you recommend and why?

I am talking about 4 BTC which looking for a new home.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:31:42 PM

Vanilla/Vcash.

Because is the onlyone with zerotime transactions, chainblender anon system and the ability to perform dozens times more transactions per second that all transactions currently performed by VISA.

Poloniex audited the code and it's the only altcoin that polo accept with just 1 confirmation
BTSwolf

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 04:35:05 PM

BTS solved 12 of the biggest (not only) Bitcoin`s problems

https://i.imgur.com/DSf05js.png
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 05:14:27 PM

I've collected some Bitcoin but I read all the threads and papers about the blocksize discussion and the consensus and I doubt that the people will find a solution that fits to everyone's need. So, I am looking to invest my Bitcoin for an altcoin which has less problems and which has already solved all the problems Bitcoin currently has. Which one could you recommend and why?

I am talking about 4 BTC which looking for a new home.

Ethereum.  Its a no brainer

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 05:56:37 PM

You can go to the altcoin section to see who are really growing or coinmarketcap but in my opinion crypto bullion deserves second look the price is to low at $0.30 and has a big potential it will not hurt if you can have this on one of your basket..

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:28:25 PM

If you are looking for a proof of work alternative to Bitcoin that does not have the blocksize issue take a look at Monero. Monero has an adaptive blocksize and a tail emission. This avoids the entire Bitcoin blocksize debate.

Edit: Before buying anything please do your own research first.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:32:44 AM

OP, there is no such coin. They are all lying to you. I have refuted all of them and none of them have a technological rebuttal.

If you are looking for a proof of work alternative to Bitcoin that does not have the blocksize issue take a look at Monero. Monero has an adaptive blocksize and a tail emission. This avoids the entire Bitcoin blocksize debate.

Edit: Before buying anything please do your own research first.

Why do you continue to repeat this lie, when I refuted you. I expect you Monero guys to have higher ethics than this, if you want my support.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: