Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palmistry--my Superpower. What is Yours?  (Read 1013 times)
oltobit (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:41:21 PM

What is Palmistry? Palmistry is basically palm reading. It's the ability to foretell or predict the future by studying the palm.

When I started learning palmistry about 23 years ago, I didn't know that it was called "palmistry;" I was just anxious about knowing how to read the palm. My mentor was a "pro," and people came to him everyday for a reading.

After few years, I mastered some types of reading (I think I mastered only what I was interested in) like foretelling how many days someone will spend on earth, and telling someone which day in each month is his/her holy day. Both I do well by simply staring at the palm.

But over the years, I didn't commercialize my  ability. I only read my friends palms. And if I did, I only told them their holy day of each month.

When I read my palm several years ago, I got 31330 days for how long I will spend on earth. Too short? Too long?

Anyways, what is your superpower?
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1191

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:06:52 PM

It is a bit arrogant for anyone to say they can "foretell or predict the future by studying the palm." As far as I understand it your palms may give off indicators of happiness or certain health problems, but that is a very specific detail and not "I can predict next weeks lottery tickets"

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 07:08:47 PM

I don't believe in such things most people who tell they have any so called superpowers are fakers.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:34:26 PM

The sixth sense.
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:24:11 PM

My superpower?  I can clog toilets with the best of them

Believe in the Shield!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:36:43 AM

Dude, you, I and Michael Terpin should go on tour together.

My superpower is that I know what you're thinkin' while you're reading this sentence. Proof? You were thinkin' that there's no fuckin' way I could know what the fuck you were thinkin'.
High Plains Drifter

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:13:20 PM

The best thing about clogging toilets is getting the heck out of dodge and letting the next guy deal with it. LMAO Grin

Believe in the Shield!
buddycool

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:34:23 PM

My super power is, I am smart, problem-solver. I know how to use google well....  Grin Cheesy Wink

oltobit (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:55:54 PM

My superpower is that I know what you're thinkin' while you're reading this sentence. Proof? You were thinkin' that there's no fuckin' way I could know what the fuck you were thinkin'.

LoL.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:35:06 PM

My superpower?  I can clog toilets with the best of them

LoL.

High Plains Drifter

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:36:00 PM

I might have tore something this morning.  That log is gonna be in the shitter for a couple days before I dare try to flush it. 

Believe in the Shield!
cameltoe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:28:49 PM

I make the best fried eggs in the world. That is a very useless superpower to have  Cool
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:35:20 PM

Thats some weird and interesting hobby my friend. Mine is i can play games on some laggy shit without getting angry. Hard to master that.
Batmanvsduecare

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:16:53 AM

Thats some weird and interesting hobby my friend. Mine is i can play games on some laggy shit without getting angry. Hard to master that.

How can not get angry when lag is comming?

cameltoe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:17:53 AM

Which?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:08:29 AM

What is Palmistry? Palmistry is basically palm reading. It's the ability to foretell or predict the future by studying the palm.

When I started learning palmistry about 23 years ago, I didn't know that it was called "palmistry;" I was just anxious about knowing how to read the palm. My mentor was a "pro," and people came to him everyday for a reading.

After few years, I mastered some types of reading (I think I mastered only what I was interested in) like foretelling how many days someone will spend on earth, and telling someone which day in each month is his/her holy day. Both I do well by simply staring at the palm.

But over the years, I didn't commercialize my  ability. I only read my friends palms. And if I did, I only told them their holy day of each month.

When I read my palm several years ago, I got 31330 days for how long I will spend on earth. Too short? Too long?

If you don't make it to day 31330, it won't matter to you. If you do, you can always commit suicide.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Buildabitcoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:57:15 AM

I'm sure everyone has felt allele psycic, but some instances that happen to me are just too big to just be a coincedence. So i think I have some sort of 6th sense. Or maybe Im just crazy! Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:09:12 AM

I once took a 5,000+ mile trip and didn't have a single instance of road rage. The only time I cursed was when I didn't see another car while changing lanes causing him to beep his horn. I cursed myself for not double/triple checking the side view mirror. My female passenger for the trip cursed another driver once while I was driving - ONCE! I informed her that I have complete control of the car and there would be no need for her cursing otherwise she can get out now, whereupon I would continue the trip alone. There's wasn't another peep outta her pie hole, albeit a couple days later she did say, "Hey, wait a minute. This is my car. Were you really gonna make me walk?" I love retards!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:14:08 AM

If you don't make it to day 31330, it won't matter to you. If you do, you can always commit suicide.

Grin

I learnt that I'm 20457 days old: http://korn19.ch/coding/days/en
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:12:13 PM

One night i saw a dead man in my dream and the next day this man died.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: