Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:13:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just mortgaged my house to buy ethereum(Back in baby!)  (Read 13221 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:01:49 PM

Eth price seems very good right now. I think I might go all in once again.

What do you think?

Cheers, Bean

So you want to fuck up ur family's life's even more have you not done enough already Sad

These noobs stroking each other off over scam tokens for profits do NOT know about Crypto History.

I recall seeing a guy here early 2014 asking us all what to do because he had bought NMC coins.
He borrowed money from his mother he told us a few grand (5k i think)
Then he bought high back when BTC / Crypto was exploding in popularity (and all coins were high in price)
Many many months had gone by and his NMC coins just kept slippin' in value..
He came here and told us his mother ran out of patience and he was scrambling trying to figure out what to tell her.. She was asking WHERE IS MY MONEY ?
He told her way back it was a"sure thing"

We all laughed at him & said cut your losses..

This is by no means an isolated incident people.. this happens ALL THE TIME !

- GET SMART .

EDIT:

stoat ?

Garbage user .

His commentary is deceitful bullshit that should be ignored.
He is a lying thief scammer.

Don't forget people he only showed up here with the recent Ethereum pump a couple months back.
And i would bet my left nut it is just one of a dozen accounts she uses to break the rules here
with excessive lies spam and Trolling.. and he is not even very good at either  Cheesy

SHE is a paid scammer shitcoin pusher NOOB bitch..
You take trade advice from stupid scammy noobs ?
Good luck with that ROFL

FUD first & ask questions later™
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 01:31:36 PM

Eth price seems very good right now. I think I might go all in once again.

What do you think?

Cheers, Bean

So you want to fuck up ur family's life's even more have you not done enough already Sad

These noobs stroking each other off over scam tokens for profits do NOT know about Crypto History.

I recall seeing a guy here early 2014 asking us all what to do because he had bought NMC coins.
He borrowed money from his mother he told us a few grand (5k i think)
Then he bought high back when BTC / Crypto was exploding in popularity (and all coins were high in price)
Many many months had gone by and his NMC coins just kept slippin' in value..
He came here and told us his mother ran out of patience and he was scrambling trying to figure out what to tell her.. She was asking WHERE IS MY MONEY ?
He told her way back it was a"sure thing"

We all laughed at him & said cut your losses..

This is by no means an isolated incident people.. this happens ALL THE TIME !

- GET SMART .

EDIT:

stoat ?

Garbage user .

His commentary is deceitful bullshit that should be ignored.
He is a lying thief scammer.

Don't forget people he only showed up here with the recent Ethereum pump a couple months back.
And i would bet my left nut it is just one of a dozen accounts she uses to break the rules here
with excessive lies spam and Trolling.. and he is not even very good at either  Cheesy

SHE is a paid scammer shitcoin pusher NOOB bitch..
You take trade advice from stupid scammy noobs ?
Good luck with that ROFL

Blow it out of your ass loser.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
SuperBean (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:49:19 PM

Hello people,

Oops, I did it again. I went all in. Sorry to make the price rise so much but I'm feeling really good about this one.
Thanks for all the advice.

Cheers Bean
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:39:07 PM

Hello people,

Oops, I did it again. I went all in. Sorry to make the price rise so much but I'm feeling really good about this one.

Cheers Bean

Do you really think people are going to buy just because you said you are "feeling really good about this one?"
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:15:20 AM

Hi guys,

I'm a father of 1 with another 1 on its way Smiley
I've been watching some of Vitalik's videos. He is just amazing. I have a really good feeling about Ethereum. I just mortgaged my house to buy a lot of the Ethereum gas. I showed my wife the video's and she says that if I can understand it then it's probably a good idea. While I'm a little nervous about losing everything, I needed to find someway to pay for my children's future. How high do you guys think Ethereum will go? I'm not crazy am I?

Cheers, Bean

Sounds like the movie Boiler Room.
Yeah, we all know how that ends.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:13:52 AM

Hello people,

Cheers Bean

Do you really think people are going to buy just because you said you are "feeling really good about this one?"

If they throw in a little crying FUD then yeah sold.. it must be good then !

SuperBean (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:57:24 PM

I just got sick. The Eth/Dao hack just made me puke. I mean WTF, as if crypto investing isn't hard enough now there are Hackers.

Hacker, GIVE BACK the MONEY!  You are wrecking my life!

Bean
tmzn32

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:58:15 PM

Minecache and stoat, time to create new toons Lol.  Sorry for your loss.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:27:33 PM

Hello people,

Cheers Bean

Foreclosure is a bitch  Cheesy

Cheers idiots  Roll Eyes

vlad12

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:24:43 PM

I just got sick. The Eth/Dao hack just made me puke. I mean WTF, as if crypto investing isn't hard enough now there are Hackers.

Bean

master level trolling.

Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:07:23 PM

No way you mortgaged your house to buy crypto. I mean do you hate your family or are you trolling?
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:22:34 PM

Rule #1 of Marriage ,

Don't Bet the House!

Quickest Way to Divorce.  Wink

Cool
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:28:27 PM

Bean

master level trolling.

The scary thing is that this may be an example of next level trolling -- Look at when he "got back in" Right before the hack occurred and the shorts on finex ordered. He could be , or working with , the attacker!
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 09:11:45 PM

calling false...this is all a long term ploy of a pre-ETH holder to pump/dump his investment...no mortgage, no wife, no baby....I'm not asking that you dox yourself but show a blurred pic with a clear section that shows your bitcointalk username...also show a signature of a non-trivial bitcoin balance that you can control....if you're unwilling to do that then I'm calling this for what it is...pump and dumping to try to get the price up so you can exit.

Zitdadast

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:03:24 AM

calling false...this is all a long term ploy of a pre-ETH holder to pump/dump his investment...no mortgage, no wife, no baby....I'm not asking that you dox yourself but show a blurred pic with a clear section that shows your bitcointalk username...also show a signature of a non-trivial bitcoin balance that you can control....if you're unwilling to do that then I'm calling this for what it is...pump and dumping to try to get the price up so you can exit.

If that guy back in at $20, he might have lost 40% of his investment. That is due to the DAO theft, bad luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: