Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know about upcoming coin ?  (Read 542 times)
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:36:03 PM

Please tell me which coin will be added soon in crypto market. I missed the opportunity to participate in Decred mining as i did not knew about it. Just help me out please by saying what are the upcoming coins in cryto market
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 04:20:46 AM

Please tell me which coin will be added soon in crypto market. I missed the opportunity to participate in Decred mining as i did not knew about it. Just help me out please by saying what are the upcoming coins in cryto market

There are a lot of great coins now but the one that I think will have a good future is crypto bullion and evopoints I am working on this two points to get more details on this two coins please visit their respected threads and see if it really worth your investment..

malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:58:35 PM

There are a lot of great coins now but the one that I think will have a good future is crypto bullion and evopoints I am working on this two points to get more details on this two coins please visit their respected threads and see if it really worth your investment..

i want to mine new coins with 1 or 2 gpus.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 05:07:10 PM

There are a lot of newly launched coins in the altcoins section pick those that are a week old with a good features that you think will not turn to shitcoin,I prefer those who do not offer ICO and IPO it will just kill the coin..

Bazelak

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:10:59 AM

There are a lot of newly launched coins in the altcoins section pick those that are a week old with a good features that you think will not turn to shitcoin,I prefer those who do not offer ICO and IPO it will just kill the coin..

It is a very risky business to pick the winner. Most of the newly launched coins are scam coins, and will only enrich the developers.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Vaccomondus

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:01:13 AM

best coin to mine are ethereum and decred, the other not so much
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:04:21 AM

If you want to keep up to date with those altcoins that are upcoming you can find this information usually in the altcoin announcement threads, there will sometimes be a pre announcement which will give you all the information you need on the coin to start mining on launch.
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:21:49 AM

If you want to keep up to date with those altcoins that are upcoming you can find this information usually in the altcoin announcement threads, there will sometimes be a pre announcement which will give you all the information you need on the coin to start mining on launch.

I think there should be a category in Alt coin section named "new coin launching" where we may get the info easily. 
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:59:24 PM

No, you didn't missed anything.Either buy a huge amount of DCR and start staking or mine them if you have a Rig already Set.

I think there should be a category in Alt coin section named "new coin launching" where we may get the info easily. 
There is a section like that? Announcements (Altcoins)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: