Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Musican/poet to do a Rein theme song  (Read 453 times)
weex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:56:21 PM

See below. This job is to record a song after modifying the lyrics to either Who'll Stop the Rain or I Can See Clearly Now and deliver it as OGG or FLAC. Please bid here or in PM and once your bid is accepted, I'll help you enter it in Rein. Then funds will be placed in escrow and off we go.

Rein is an experimental decentralized freelance market that protects you and me via multisig escrow with the mediator... in this case bitspill on Bitcoin Talk.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Rein Job
Job name: Record a Rein Theme Song
Job ID: n0qlna45dgynluhtl0gf
Category: Music
Description: Rein needs a theme song and what better way to do it than through Rein itself? This is call to any poet/musicians out there that are willing to rewrite some of the lyrics to Who'll Stop the Rain or I Can See Clearly Now to be about the following: decentralized money, gigs, Bitcoin, freelancing, Internet. The delivery should be a royalty-free song that you recorded yourself provided in FLAC or OGG format.
Mediator: bitspill
Mediator contact: rein@bitspill.net
Mediator fee: 1.0%
Mediator public key: 025a19c3aa027e9114a2f79b6e2f76d85c5b3fb59723ea9dba97e019f1f751d0eb
Mediator master address: 12AR5UHwzpqScrYiJvgJeNbp222eWv6vRF
Job creator: weex
Job creator contact: rein@exchb.com
Job creator public key: 0300d36a92be6d3c0b0d0aff5b14486b28013152acc4b55fc0ec84c4a209a3f234
Job creator master address: 1wexCMzikX7yxcWwzmbKHrtmxShqfthpe
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1dezq4MkERrT5vRKyMTLsugNz74JVy4U6
HwZeP2VhGu5VVFpfKLvSY2Zja/DPeax/2Lk0q3OnxujfKhWL/ex2fdyRosdBupTaQ7FxKl/NQP8+f55dt4PWUow=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:28:29 AM

See below. This job is to record a song after modifying the lyrics to either Who'll Stop the Rain or I Can See Clearly Now and deliver it as OGG or FLAC. Please bid here or in PM and once your bid is accepted, I'll help you enter it in Rein. Then funds will be placed in escrow and off we go.

Rein is an experimental decentralized freelance market that protects you and me via multisig escrow with the mediator... in this case bitspill on Bitcoin Talk.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Rein Job
Job name: Record a Rein Theme Song
Job ID: n0qlna45dgynluhtl0gf
Category: Music
Description: Rein needs a theme song and what better way to do it than through Rein itself? This is call to any poet/musicians out there that are willing to rewrite some of the lyrics to Who'll Stop the Rain or I Can See Clearly Now to be about the following: decentralized money, gigs, Bitcoin, freelancing, Internet. The delivery should be a royalty-free song that you recorded yourself provided in FLAC or OGG format.
Mediator: bitspill
Mediator contact: rein@bitspill.net
Mediator fee: 1.0%
Mediator public key: 025a19c3aa027e9114a2f79b6e2f76d85c5b3fb59723ea9dba97e019f1f751d0eb
Mediator master address: 12AR5UHwzpqScrYiJvgJeNbp222eWv6vRF
Job creator: weex
Job creator contact: rein@exchb.com
Job creator public key: 0300d36a92be6d3c0b0d0aff5b14486b28013152acc4b55fc0ec84c4a209a3f234
Job creator master address: 1wexCMzikX7yxcWwzmbKHrtmxShqfthpe
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1dezq4MkERrT5vRKyMTLsugNz74JVy4U6
HwZeP2VhGu5VVFpfKLvSY2Zja/DPeax/2Lk0q3OnxujfKhWL/ex2fdyRosdBupTaQ7FxKl/NQP8+f55dt4PWUow=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Can I give it a go first before bidding? Might take a bit of time tho
weex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:42:09 AM

Can I give it a go first before bidding? Might take a bit of time tho

Sure. Feel free.
tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 02:54:31 AM

My co-host is a musician who does all of the music for our show. He's written/recorded/produced an entire album and helped significantly with another. He also hosts his own Bitcoin and the Arts podcast. I believe his rate is $50 for just about anything like this. I've reached out to him for confirmation and I'll let you know what he says, but I'm posting now on his behalf because I'm relatively certain he'd be willing to do it.

Here is most of his collection and here is a song that he did with rewritten-for-Bitcoin lyrics (which I think is what you're looking for).

Best,
Daniel
YMB

weex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:00:55 AM

My co-host is a musician who does all of the music for our show. He's written/recorded/produced an entire album and helped significantly with another. He also hosts his own Bitcoin and the Arts podcast. I believe his rate is $50 for just about anything like this. I've reached out to him for confirmation and I'll let you know what he says, but I'm posting now on his behalf because I'm relatively certain he'd be willing to do it.

Here is most of his collection and here is a song that he did with rewritten-for-Bitcoin lyrics (which I think is what you're looking for).

Best,
Daniel
YMB
Really cool man! Hope he decides to bid!  Cheesy
tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 05:24:35 AM

Best,
Daniel
YMB

He said he's in for $75. He won't be home for about a week, but once he is, he can usually do a one or two day turnaround.

weex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:27:01 AM

Best,
Daniel
YMB

He said he's in for $75. He won't be home for about a week, but once he is, he can usually do a one or two day turnaround.
Sounds pretty good. I'd be surprised if somebody else gives a compelling bid but unless they do, he'll probably get the job.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: