Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative Feedback  (Read 1288 times)
Fishbones78 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:12:51 PM

Hi
I have been given negative feedback from a user around a year ago (maybe earlier - it's been a long time anyway), who believed I was trying to scam people in a BTC PayPal transaction. I have positive of PayPal BTC transactions from members and can still show the PayPal receipts that I never charged back to this day. The user gave me the feedback in caution, not because I actually ever did anything to him.

I cannot join a sig. campaign (BitMixer) because I have this negative feedback (even though I never did wrong). The user that left me this feedback promised to remove the feedback if I seemed like I am a genuine user in the future, but the user has now become inactive so I can't speak to him about it any longer. A day or two ago I saw a post from Quickseller saying the account had actually been sold and he was trying to pull scams himself. The account is CEG (with a few numbers after it) and I believe he was quite a reputable user. What are my options?

Thank you

Edit: CEG5952
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:28:00 PM

Considering your last posts before march 1st were september of last year id say youre screwed. Most likely you just bought this acct and are trying to get a feedback removed from someone whos feedback doesnt really matter much

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:30:47 PM

I cannot join a sig. campaign (BitMixer) because I have this negative feedback (even though I never did wrong)
You can. The user is not on DT 2 or 1, hence his ratings aren't viewed as trusted by users who have depth at 2(nearly everyone) and users who only have DT in their trust list
Most likely you just bought this acct and are trying to get a feedback removed
That too. OP can you prove that you are the original owner of this account?
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:35:06 PM

Considering your last posts before march 1st were september of last year id say youre screwed. Most likely you just bought this acct and are trying to get a feedback removed from someone whos feedback doesnt really matter much
This is the second time I have been accused of selling my account. Here is a message I sent to CEG that hopefully shows my account isn't being repeatedly sold.
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:37:30 PM

What does that prove? One can also easily inspect element Personal messages, which is why a signed message is the only valid proof
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:39:57 PM

What does that prove? One can also easily inspect element Personal messages, which is why a signed message is the only valid proof
What would you like? I can give you anything that can prove I am the original creator of the account. *noob moment* - What is a signed message?
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:43:37 PM

I don't see a red feedback on your account unless the ones o the untrusted feedback. CEG5952 is not a truste member here an he himself has a red tagged so his feedbacks on you will not how. I actually see a light green trust in you so I don't know why you are saying you can't join bitmixer. Maybe tey are just out of spots for new member.
As for the feedback, I don't think that matters much i it is really not true. And they were right. This could be a possible bought account.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:43:59 PM

What would you like? I can give you anything that can prove I am the original creator of the account. *noob moment* - What is a signed message?
Signed message is a proof that you control an address that you posted/staked earlier. Please sign a message with an address posted before September 2015

How to guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:46:33 PM

I don't see a red feedback on your account unless the ones o the untrusted feedback. CEG5952 is not a truste member here an he himself has a red tagged so his feedbacks on you will not how. I actually see a light green trust in you so I don't know why you are saying you can't join bitmixer. Maybe tey are just out of spots for new member.
As for the feedback, I don't think that matters much i it is really not true. And they were right. This could be a possible bought account.
I haven't actually been denied by BitMixer, just they specifically say no negative feedback, which I do have just it is untrusted.  I totally agree that I could have paid for this account, but I can give anything to prove I didn't. It's also just irritating to me that I have big bold red letters across my account permanently.
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:47:31 PM

Signed message is a proof that you control an address that you posted/staked earlier. Please sign a message with an address posted before September 2015

How to guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
Hi
I'll take a look now, my old wallet is still on my old computer. Thanks for the link too, I'll give a signed message ASAP.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 01:49:38 PM

I haven't actually been denied by BitMixer, just they specifically say no negative feedback, which I do have just it is untrusted.  I totally agree that I could have paid for this account, but I can give anything to prove I didn't. It's also just irritating to me that I have big bold red letters across my account permanently.
Yeah, let me give you a tip here: Ignore it.
Considering the absence of any password changes on the account in either current or archived versions of seclog, I also don't yes suspect OP being a purchased account (at least not recently/during the last 6 months).
A signed message should clear all conjectures.

Please sign a message with an address posted before September 2015
If you're after the feedback from OgN, that's 2014.
Hence the address posted by SFR10 below should be used.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3422

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 01:52:22 PM

Can you sign from this address that goes back to June 18, 2014? 16gFsh4FzVe5i7nqt81LCgRcqCwHcFSmCL
People staked their addresses here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0
The thing is your full member and until now, don't know how to sign message so you could prove ownership of your account and that raises flags considering there's a gap between September 02, 2015 and March 01, 2016 in which you posted again and due to numerous cases of some accounts posting after some times (a lot recently), it would be good to prove ownership since IIRC there's a way that password changes don't appear or reflect on profiles (I heard it somewhere although not sure).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:53:53 PM

I haven't actually been denied by BitMixer, just they specifically say no negative feedback, which I do have just it is untrusted.  I totally agree that I could have paid for this account, but I can give anything to prove I didn't. It's also just irritating to me that I have big bold red letters across my account permanently.
Yeah, let me give you a tip here: Ignore it.
Considering the absence of any password changes on the account in either current or archived versions of seclog, I also don't think this is a purchased account (at least not recently/during the last 6 months).
There have been similar case of hacked accounts/sold accounts, where a pass change was not observed in the seclog
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:02:27 PM

Can you sign from this address that goes back to June 18, 2014? 16gFsh4FzVe5i7nqt81LCgRcqCwHcFSmCL
People staked their addresses here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0
The thing is your full member and until now, don't know how to sign message so you could prove ownership of your account and that raises flags considering there's a gap between September 02, 2015 and March 01, 2016 in which you posted again and due to numerous cases of some accounts posting after some times (a lot recently), it would be good to prove ownership since IIRC there's a way that password changes don't appear or reflect on profiles (I heard it somewhere although not sure).
Possibly. This address was stored on a laptop that now has a dead HDD. I will see if I have it backed up on a memory stick (I think I also backed it up on a CD too). Signing message for address before current one now, will see if I can sign an address for the old one after.
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:20:40 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 02:34:45 PM by Fishbones78

As requested, here is a signed message to verify the address I used before going inactive does belong to me and my account has not been sold between going inactive and now:

12ni588gxUPvbMuZVcZZDDFZqkEa6xTg96
-----------------------------------------------
Verification message for http://bitcointalk.org
Verification to be used to show the account "Fishbones78" has not been sold.
Old address is:
Shown in various forum posts, for example here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141296.msg12034057#msg12034057
My current address as of signature is:
17GqEqkn5w6Ace1P7VKjBXtjZv5tDsqmox
6th March 2016
------------------------------------------------
INnKnMeOMS2rfVp3azP555MAdULlQWJCu8SIoS4H2c6vRwv5WzfkWd+c3kSCVOJOpKfBPxp/OyLy/JlY0JrjvNo=

Also, here is the transaction of me dumping the funds from my old computer using the signed address to my new address just a few days ago (if it helps to prove):
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/5b76a6921c0f125bbe6c7854a612a1f24558db34ac2ea5a5d4bf6c866387d37f
https://blockexplorer.com/tx/5b76a6921c0f125bbe6c7854a612a1f24558db34ac2ea5a5d4bf6c866387d37f

I will now try and see if I can locate the wallet I used when I used Bitcoin Forum for the very first time a few years ago. I seem to remember shoving the disc between two of the books on my bookshelf, I will have fun finding out which ones  Grin
Thank you for the help.

EDIT: The earliest post where I show that I use this address is here:
         https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.msg11991025#msg11991025
         This post is before I got the negative feedback from CEG, so it surely proves my account has not been sold since the negative feedback?
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:26:57 PM

I have found a disc containing a wallet with my first Bitcoin Address, if I can sign a message from this wallet and link to a post with me talking of the wallets address a few years ago, I can prove I have never sold my account?
The address for the wallet I have found is:
1rSWHEyRStfAFsNZYTri1TJAg3ZaYedyk

Attempting to sign a message from it now!

Edit: It seems this was not my first BTC address at all, but if I can find an even earlier post where I mention this address, I can prove my ownership of this account to an even earlier date.

Another edit: I never mentioned this address on the Bitcoin Forum as it was my savings address in my first days of BTC. It does have a little BTC on it though Cheesy
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 02:40:48 PM

As requested, here is a signed message to verify the address I used before going inactive does belong to me and my account has not been sold between going inactive and now:

Old address is:
6th March 2016
INnKnMeOMS2rfVp3azP555MAdULlQWJCu8SIoS4H2c6vRwv5WzfkWd+c3kSCVOJOpKfBPxp/OyLy/JlY0JrjvNo=

Also, here is the transaction of me dumping the funds from my old computer using the signed address to my new address just a few days ago (if it helps to prove):
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/5b76a6921c0f125bbe6c7854a612a1f24558db34ac2ea5a5d4bf6c866387d37f
https://blockexplorer.com/tx/5b76a6921c0f125bbe6c7854a612a1f24558db34ac2ea5a5d4bf6c866387d37f

I will now try and see if I can locate the wallet I used when I used Bitcoin Forum for the very first time a few years ago. I seem to remember shoving the disc between two of the books on my bookshelf, I will have fun finding out which ones  Grin
Thank you for the help.

This post is before I got the negative feedback from CEG, so it surely proves my account has not been sold since the negative feedback?

Message verified. I missed the part where this was needed, so Ill stay out of that discussion.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:51:41 PM

Old address is:
6th March 2016

Thank you for the help.

Message verified. I missed the part where this was needed, so Ill stay out of that discussion.
Thank you for verifying the message in a discussion that you weren't a part of, I appreciate it.
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:05:41 AM

I'm a Sr. Member and until now I did not know how to sign a message. Does that mean I got my account hacked?
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:09:21 AM

Fuck Bitmixer for not accepting you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: