Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Way too much censorship  (Read 935 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:23:24 PM

The censorship here is just shocking.  One bad word about Blockstream and you are fukced.  There is no open discussion in this forum.  This forum is controlled by stalin.  Time to move to https://forum.bitcoin.com/  Please migrate as soon as possible.  Copy your threads and participate on that site.

Bitcoin's biggest attribute is anti-censorship.  Very ironic that it is controlled by Blockstream idiots who live by censorship.  This thread will be wiped in two minutes. 

Thanks Theymos

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:28:31 PM

In other words, if you had any valuable input that is not based on nonsense/trolling your posts/threads would remain where they are. The forum that you've suggested is horrible.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:30:55 PM

What tells you that this is not going to happen in that forum as-well ? I'm pretty sure that it will , even if it's not now , It will sooner or later .
Whoever controls that forum will try to impose his point of view one day and people will have to deal with it so I don't think switching to another forum will solve anything .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:35:30 PM

In other words, if you had any valuable input that is not based on nonsense/trolling your posts/threads would remain where they are. The forum that you've suggested is horrible.

So not true.  Theymos/Blockstream is doing everything imaginable to control the topic and conversation - and ultimately the very nature of bitcoin.  This is very different than not wanting to host someone stupid shit.  Listen, I am king of stupid shit and that stupid shit stays on the front page all the time.  Any topic related to Blockstream assholes trying to own bitcoin gets turfed in one minute.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:39:33 PM

So not true.  Theymos/Blockstream is doing everything imaginable to control the topic and conversation - and ultimately the very nature of bitcoin.  This is very different than not wanting to host someone stupid shit.  Listen, I am king of stupid shit and that stupid shit stays on the front page all the time.  Any topic related to Blockstream assholes trying to own bitcoin gets turfed in one minute.
This is completely false; else why would there be an "appreciation" thread on the second page in Bitcoin Discussion (there's probably more but I'd have to waste time digging)?

I don't know whether theymos is involved in Blockstream (I doubt it), but I can tell you that he does not do the cleaning here (maybe sometimes, but very rarely). The moderators independently interpret the current list of rules and act accordingly.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:09:33 PM

The censorship here is just shocking.  This forum is controlled by stalin.  
Thanks Theymos

You finally found me out. I am literally Stalin. Bitcoin is secretly a communist conspiracy to take over the world. The glorious worker's paradise of the USSR will reign once more!

Well to be very fair Theymos openly admitted he was in fact literally Stalin well over a year ago.

I even gave him feedback over it which is still there today  Grin

~BCX~

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:16:56 PM

Jayzus another bullshit thread promoting the forum where anyone can become a mod, one being an old gambler who beg-scammed a lot of other individuals

Bitcoin's biggest attribute is anti-censorship.
Just because the staff in your forum doesn't give a f*ck about what is an altcoin and what is not, doesn't make it anti-"censored".

Want me to show you the way out?

This thread will be wiped in two minutes. 
Oh I'd be happy if that happens, probably belongs in Service discussion(considering this thread is nothing more than undeserved promotion for forxx.bitcoin.com
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:13:57 PM

Maybe instead of negative trust for what if, we could just link to this other forum.
Sounds like a win win.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:46:09 PM

Oh I'd be happy if that happens, probably belongs in Service discussion(considering this thread is nothing more than undeserved promotion for forxx.bitcoin.com

I don't think it's a service, the appropriate board is this one  'Meta'.  However if you don't like this censorship you can always leave.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:59:03 PM

I don't think it's a service, the appropriate board is this one  'Meta'.
True but the discussion is mainly focused on a specific service rather than the forum itself.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:04:01 PM

I don't think it's a service, the appropriate board is this one  'Meta'.  However if you don't like this censorship you can always leave.
True but the discussion is mainly focused on a specific service rather than the forum itself.

Report the thread to a mod (maybe grue is online).

PS: my comment "However if you don't like this censorship you can always leave." was for @RawDog  (but I think you knew it).

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 01:14:37 PM

Well it looks as if they have cleaned up the discussion board, which is great. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 04:50:04 PM

Well to be very fair Theymos openly admitted he was in fact literally Stalin well over a year ago.

I even gave him feedback over it which is still there today  Grin

~BCX~

I remember that gif:

https://i.imgur.com/hi9HbCr.gif

lulz Cheesy

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: