Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH being dumped now!  (Read 10966 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:53:09 AM

On the non-logarithm scaled chart, Ethereum broke down through the February pump support, and the next support is from the January support line which currently extends to about 0.0164 BTC ≈ $7:

https://dc-charts.com/chart_eth.php?ex=16&cu=0&tz=6&ar=1

On the logarithm scaled chart, Ethereum broken down through all support lines and there is no support.

Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:54:40 AM

The dump may cometh, and so will the rise. Let it unleash.

~CfA~

The dump comes and goes. The price is $13.2 now. The market cap is also more than $1 billion. Where does not price rise stop?
Wow when did ETH pass the billion mark?

The Ethereum passed the $1 billion mark a few weeks ago. The price came down a bit, but it is still stable.

It is not stable. $1 billion market cap or trading volume doesn't mean that half of it is not owned by one single person. And when that happens, that person basically controls the supply and demand for ether. That's bad IMO.
Tagcibat

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:40:41 AM

~CfA~

The dump comes and goes. The price is $13.2 now. The market cap is also more than $1 billion. Where does not price rise stop?

The Ethereum passed the $1 billion mark a few weeks ago. The price came down a bit, but it is still stable.

It is not stable. $1 billion market cap or trading volume doesn't mean that half of it is not owned by one single person. And when that happens, that person basically controls the supply and demand for ether. That's bad IMO.

I know about 500,000 Ethereum is owned by a Chinese company. That company will support the development of Ethereum.
asrilani

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:18:20 PM

And this shit is crashing ! HAHA as someone would imagine it wouldn't.
Hope most of you cashed out already.

If the Ethereum is dumped to $5, I will spend most of my other coins and buy the Etherum. The price will rise again.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:22:06 PM

And this shit is crashing ! HAHA as someone would imagine it wouldn't.
Hope most of you cashed out already.

If the Ethereum is dumped to $5, I will spend most of my other coins and buy the Etherum. The price will rise again.

no, the artificial bubble of premine, ipo coins wont
ether beong dumped and money flowing back into btc and ltc in antcipation of coming mega pump
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:32:11 PM

eth is going back to $1 range sell while you can
Cabapzarf

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:13:13 PM

The Ethereum price is dropping, but the interest rate for borrowing Ethereum is still very low. So there is no shorting, but general selling?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 05:24:26 PM

Yeah eth is slowly decreasing and some traders are converting into lisk i think better to convert some of my ethereum if the price of lisk break 0.02 mark..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:37:27 AM

If the price stablise around the 0.02 range and consolidate for a few months, then it is good for the future price rise.
lordbaltimore2

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:46:32 AM

Its not that its being dumped or rising.Its does the technicals of ETH warrant the price.This is the 64 dollar question
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:45:32 PM

The price rose to far too fast, it has been seen before

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
Watershin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:30:50 PM

Its not that its being dumped or rising.Its does the technicals of ETH warrant the price.This is the 64 dollar question

If the Ethereum is adopted by many organisations to do smart contract and many Dapps are based on the platform, then the price could be $64.
mammon

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:34:31 PM

LOL

I call this "a correction" nothing more...
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:34:41 PM

~CfA~

The price of Ethereum is going lower, also with big volume. Maybe the dump has just started.

The dump is inevitable. The bigger picture is that even after the upcoming dump it will be a lot higher than what it was a few months bask, and very widely know now.

Even Bitcoin gets dumped when it rallies big, there is nothing surprising in it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:30:50 PM

OP, still up ~75% since a week ago, ~1000% (one thousand percent Shocked) over two months.
You just can't stand to see the other fellow win.

NO we just can't stand seeing FRAUD.

Every aspect of ETH is a facade including your new account here.
All orchestrated by a handful of puppet masters and we know it.

I also don't get jealous of scams.
Want money losers?
Get a job.. McDonalds is hiring i hear.

FUD first & ask questions later™
bitbitch

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:36:26 PM

the 'me too' brigade have had ETH staked out for weeks now keeping the price up and relatively stable. it takes time for them to realise that they were too late, but slowly they begin to drift away and the price falls. it has some way to go before it bottoms out.
veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:44:04 PM

LOL

I call this "a correction" nothing more...
Maybe "a correction" was a few days ago, but now it is not. Traders are converting ETH into lisk, lisk in this time is interesting coin to recive money.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:49:29 PM

I don't dare to buy ETH now It's asking for problems. Think the price will fall some the next few days possible it's more good to wait for good price to buy.
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:54:17 PM

OP, still up ~75% since a week ago, ~1000% (one thousand percent Shocked) over two months.
You just can't stand to see the other fellow win.

See how quiet the fanboys get? They have to change their names weekly to save the embarrassment.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:10:16 PM

End of ethereum near? Roll Eyes Should I exchange my ethers back to BTC? LOL, I bought 10 ethers at $13. Pretty bit loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: