Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: T-20 World Cup match Predictions and Players performance thread....!!!  (Read 4139 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:22:12 PM

Today got another two T20 matches to watch and bet.

Qualifying match between Bangladesh and Ireland - Mostly Bangladesh will win this match and they may be the table top of this group.

Second qualifying match between Oman and Netherlands - Both teams looks equally strong so it is difficult to guess the winner now.

I agree Bangladesh is very strong team and currently on top of group A - they will gonna win win ease.
I don't know if Oman and Netherlands can be so equally measured. My prediction on this one: Netherlands to win.

It is sad to see Netherlands match being washed out.
They had one bad day and now they are out of the world cup.
This format is terrible for the associate nations.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:55:49 PM

Annoying to see the oman match being abandoned with a toss, The other match being reduced to 12 overs as well... whether seems to have a big effect on the cup...
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:51:07 PM

Annoying to see the oman match being abandoned with a toss, The other match being reduced to 12 overs as well... whether seems to have a big effect on the cup...
Even Bangladesh vs Ireland match also got abandoned, we get some chances to see some storming attack from Bangla opener Tamim Iqbal. I was planning to bet on Bangladesh once they seemed to reach 150 runs with 12 overs a side. But rain washed out all the plans.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:46:22 PM

Today have another 4 T20 matches to watch and bet.

Qualifying match between Bangladesh vs Oman - I think Oman may give a good fight but mostly Bangladesh will win this match

Another qualifying match between Ireland vs Netherlands - this will be a good match to watch because both teams got almost equal strength, difficult to guess result now.

Warm up match between Australia vs West Indies - I think, Australia will easily win this match because WI is not doing that great now.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:34:02 AM

Qualifying match between Bangladesh vs Oman - I think Oman may give a good fight but mostly Bangladesh will win this match

Another qualifying match between Ireland vs Netherlands - this will be a good match to watch because both teams got almost equal strength, difficult to guess result now.

Warm up match between Australia vs West Indies - I think, Australia will easily win this match because WI is not doing that great now.

Oman vs Bangladesh is crucial. The Associate nations have a point to prove. Afghanistan has already surprised Zimbabwe yesterday. I am sure that Bangladesh will not be taking this match lightly, although they have played very well in the Asia Cup.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:53:49 AM

Oman vs Bangladesh is crucial. The Associate nations have a point to prove. Afghanistan has already surprised Zimbabwe yesterday. I am sure that Bangladesh will not be taking this match lightly, although they have played very well in the Asia Cup.
I don't think it was a surprise.. I knew it was coming.. Definitely afghans are stronger now..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:56:35 AM

So with Bangladesh having a comprehensive victory over Oman, the teams for the next stage have been decided. Bangladesh would hate having to go through a qualifying round and will want to play well against the other test teams.
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:33:36 AM

Today's match is between Pakistan vs Sri Lanka. Both teams didn't do that great in recent Asia cup series. But Pakistan performance was slightly better than SL, so this match will be quite interesting to see how SL will bounce back. As of now I think Pakistan may win this match, what you guys think?
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:38:42 PM

Today's match is between Pakistan vs Sri Lanka. Both teams didn't do that great in recent Asia cup series. But Pakistan performance was slightly better than SL, so this match will be quite interesting to see how SL will bounce back. As of now I think Pakistan may win this match, what you guys think?

As expected, Pakistan have won this match. Sri Lanka don't look anywhere close to being the defending champions.
They have to improve their performance quite a bit to compete with the other teams.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:08:46 PM

Today it looks like Bangladesh is going to lose this match. Bangladesh still require another 169 runs in 15 overs with 9 wickets. The required run rate is almost 11 runs per over and for this team it looks quite impossible to achieve it. Some one really need to do some magic to win this match. Today all top order batsman for Pakistan played quite good and Shahid Afridi is the one did most of the damage for Bangladesh. He scored 49 runs in just 19 balls. Odds on Pakistan is very less, so no use betting now.
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:51:09 AM

Today got a two best matches to watch and enjoy.

Between Australia and New Zealand - both are dead againt and both are best teams. I think, very difficult to predict now the winner but mostly Australia may win because they got a very solid middle order batsman.

Another match is England vs South Africa - I think mostly SA may win this match. What you guys think?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:03:02 AM

Between Australia and New Zealand
Definitely supporting Australia.They have few amazing Batsmen.I'm not sure of the pitch type,if its a bowling pitch,New Zealand might have the control over the game.

Another match is England vs South Africa - I think mostly SA may win this match. What you guys think?
In the last series ,South Africa nailed England in every other match.AB de Villiers is a monster when it comes to batting.Doubt England is winning this time or every match they will play with SA in the future.
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:13:00 AM

Today got two matches to watch.

Sri Lanka vs West Indies - both teams won the first matches and today will be the second match. But, SL won match against Afghanistan and it is not so strong team. WI beat a strong team Australia. I hope WI got a good chance to win this match.

Another match is between Afghanistan vs South Africa - SA lost the first match even after scoring a huge runs so today they may go very strong against these Afghanistan bowlers. Lets see how Afghanistan will restrict these batsman. As of now, SA will be winner of this match.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:34:31 AM

Today got two matches to watch.

Sri Lanka vs West Indies - both teams won the first matches and today will be the second match. But, SL won match against Afghanistan and it is not so strong team. WI beat a strong team Australia. I hope WI got a good chance to win this match.

Another match is between Afghanistan vs South Africa - SA lost the first match even after scoring a huge runs so today they may go very strong against these Afghanistan bowlers. Lets see how Afghanistan will restrict these batsman. As of now, SA will be winner of this match.

Recently SL is not doing that great and there confidence level is very low. But there openers are looking good in this world cup matches and it is good sign for them so WI can't take them very lightly. SL main strength is spin bowling so if pitch supports spin bowling than mostly SL may give surprise to WI.

SA should be winning this match very easily but they may be targeting to win this match with good run rate to improve there net run rate. As you said, Afghanistan batting and fielding is good but they do not have a good bowlers to defend there runs. Hope they may do better in this match.
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:36:01 AM

What do you think about match between Bangladesh vs Australia? Post your total runs prediction for both teams.
I guess if BD bat first,they could manage to score 145+. For oozes,they can bat well and get at least 160+ on the board.what you say guys?
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:30:17 AM

What do you think about match between Bangladesh vs Australia? Post your total runs prediction for both teams.
I guess if BD bat first,they could manage to score 145+. For oozes,they can bat well and get at least 160+ on the board.what you say guys?
I believe, in the match between Australia and Bangladesh, Australia will simply dominate as they have powerful batting and bowling department. There is no matter how much Australia is going to score to defend or going to chase. It is going to be one-sided match in my prediction.

imbest

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:10:54 AM

I believe, in the match between Australia and Bangladesh, Australia will simply dominate as they have powerful batting and bowling department. There is no matter how much Australia is going to score to defend or going to chase. It is going to be one-sided match in my prediction.
Yes it could be a easy win for Australia.but I never bet on Australia with such a low odd.so today I skip this match or bet on total runs and most sixes.
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:11:38 PM

I don't think, it will be an easy win for australia. Bangladesh is not so easy to defeat because they have an history of upsetting strong teams in the crucial matches. Team wise Australia is quite strong but each match will be different and if any one guy clicked for Bangladesh than any thing can happen. Hope today will not be an one sided match instead we all get a good match to watch and enjoy the game.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:09:14 PM

Australia now 121/4 still 36 runs need from 30 balls i think it's clear win to australia Maxwell is playing now so i think match will over with 2 over left let's see what happens. So Bangladesh loose this match means they are out of this T20 worldcup bad luck for Bangladesh.

imbest

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:24:13 PM

Australia now 121/4 still 36 runs need from 30 balls i think it's clear win to australia Maxwell is playing now so i think match will over with 2 over left let's see what happens. So Bangladesh loose this match means they are out of this T20 worldcup bad luck for Bangladesh.

Australia loosing 7 wickets and win by 3 wickets against Bangladesh.congratulations
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: