Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:10:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: T-20 World Cup match Predictions and Players performance thread....!!!  (Read 4143 times)
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 05:27:59 PM

22nd march t20 world cup prediction.

Pakistan vs New zealand

There are 70% chances that Black caps will win however Pakistan can rock any time so it will be a suspensive match .
Manchumichael (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:40:01 PM

Pakistan vs New zealand

There are 70% chances that Black caps will win however Pakistan can rock any time so it will be a suspensive match .

Yes New Zealand is going to win this match really NZ got very good team this time specially bowling side opposite team players are strugling to face spin bowlers even India lost there 1st match with low score chase so tomo NZ win the match means pakistan alomost they out of this T20 worldcup.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 05:48:05 PM

Pakistan vs New zealand

Yes New Zealand is going to win this match really NZ got very good team this time specially bowling side opposite team players are strugling to face spin bowlers even India lost there 1st match with low score chase so tomo NZ win the match means pakistan alomost they out of this T20 worldcup.

You should not be 100% sure about Black Caps that they will win because Pakistan have an awesome bowling attack so anything could happen . Both teams can win so sit back and enjoy the match.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:34:09 PM

I will bet on Pakistan tomorrow as they are well known to the Pitch conditions of Mohali.
I believe New Zealand will run out of gas tomorrow.
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:23:37 AM

Today's big match between Pakistan vs NewZealand
I'll place my bet after toss.offcourse I never bet on Pakistan as they are unpredictable and involves with match fixing.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:36:07 AM

I like New Zealand on winning overall, I think there team is excellent and not less than before generally.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:40:55 PM

I like New Zealand on winning overall, I think there team is excellent and not less than before generally.

New Zealand win the toss and choose to bat first. It looks like they are quite confident on there bowlers to defend there score than batsman to chase the score. Any way it will be a good cricket match to see because Pakistan is also not so weak team and they got a quit good bowlers. Hope they will be doing some thing different today to win the match.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 01:52:40 PM

New Zealand win the toss and choose to bat first. It looks like they are quite confident on there bowlers to defend there score than batsman to chase the score. Any way it will be a good cricket match to see because Pakistan is also not so weak team and they got a quit good bowlers. Hope they will be doing some thing different today to win the match.
Well i say its a bad call for New Zealand because of the pitch and bowlers of Pakistan . Pakistan's bowling is strong , lets see who will wim the match the odds are 60 for Black Caps and 40 for Pakistan. It will be a tough match for sure .I am in the favour of Pakistan.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:18:39 PM

India vs Bangladesh. can you believe this India won by 1 run OMG i am really surprised to this result. India scored very low score 146 runs Bangladesh got 147 runs target. Bangladesh lost there 1st wicket early but after that Tamim Iqbal, Sabbir Rahman and Shakib Al Hasan played superbly till 15th over only 5 runs difference but after that Ashwin and jadeja picks 2 main wickets and game became very interesting 19 th over Bumrah gave only 6 runs here the game turning over last over Bangladesh want 11 runs to win this match 1st 3 balls 9 runs alomost Bangla win this match But last 3 balls 3 wickets never expected this result India won by 1 run and India Still alive in this tournament to reach semi finals. Congrats India.   
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:29:45 PM

--snipe--
Yeah man,we all saw the match ,we all saw the game progress.This thread is not to summarize a already played match but specifically for predictions for the forthcoming matches.Tonight's match seemed like a fixed one though.Period.

Edit : Just saw it says,players performance too.The last baller from India did a good Job.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 07:32:08 PM

India vs Bangladesh. can you believe this India won by 1 run OMG i am really surprised to this result. India scored very low score 146 runs Bangladesh got 147 runs target. Bangladesh lost there 1st wicket early but after that Tamim Iqbal, Sabbir Rahman and Shakib Al Hasan played superbly till 15th over only 5 runs difference but after that Ashwin and jadeja picks 2 main wickets and game became very interesting 19 th over Bumrah gave only 6 runs here the game turning over last over Bangladesh want 11 runs to win this match 1st 3 balls 9 runs alomost Bangla win this match But last 3 balls 3 wickets never expected this result India won by 1 run and India Still alive in this tournament to reach semi finals. Congrats India.   

I dont know what the last 2 batsman was doing and thinking i mean 3 balls and 2 runs it was a ground score you can get it with singles but what they did try to hit a six such a nonsense . They just need to take singles .Some of the peoples are saying that the match was fix.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:33:16 PM

for firday I think Pakistan will win its their last chance to stay in the game or its all over for them whilst AUS can throw ...

lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 07:37:20 PM

for firday I think Pakistan will win its their last chance to stay in the game or its all over for them whilst AUS can throw ...

Pakistan i guess they are already out of the tournament ? If no then it will be the last chance right but it would be a hard game for Pakistan , Aussies are great but Pakistan will won the match i know after loosing 2 in a row they will wim this.
Manchumichael (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:43:12 PM

I dont know what the last 2 batsman was doing and thinking i mean 3 balls and 2 runs it was a ground score you can get it with singles but what they did try to hit a six such a nonsense . They just need to take singles .Some of the peoples are saying that the match was fix.

I think that last 2 players are thought to finish game with big shot but it was missed that's it. The only man MS Dhoni can finish like this what you say guys.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:00:00 PM

Bangladesh should have won this match... Pakistanis like me, ware counting on them! Cry

Man, now Pakistan MUST beat Aussies and then Aussies MUST beat India... Otherwise my dear Afridi is gonna be in great great trouble.
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:15:46 AM

Today we have an important match between Australia and Pakistan..post your prediction about this match.i go for Australia today
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:41:05 AM

Today we have an important match between Australia and Pakistan..post your prediction about this match.i go for Australia today
Not today. Today is a rest day for men's cricket. Some women's cricket are going to take place today.
Australia vs Pakistan matches scheduled on 25th of March. And my favorite is Australia. Pakistan is looking so week in both batting and bowling.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:46:14 AM

The match is not today, I don't even see the match scheduled tomorrow or day after.Anyhow ,isn't Australia a obvious win ? Pakistan lost 3 matches consecutively and I'm sure Australia is a much better team then Pakistan's recent competitors.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:16:25 AM

The match is not today, I don't even see the match scheduled tomorrow or day after.Anyhow ,isn't Australia a obvious win ? Pakistan lost 3 matches consecutively and I'm sure Australia is a much better team then Pakistan's recent competitors.

Yes, this match between Australia and Pakistan is today. Pakistan not lost all three matches but they won one match against Bangladesh and if they beat australia today still they have a hope to go semis based on other team performances. If Australia lose today, Pakistan will have more points than Australia as of today after winning.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 05:49:11 AM

If Pakistan wins will they stay in tournament or not like if Pakistan won there match and india lost his upcoming match and also the run rate of Pakistan is higher right?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: