Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: T-20 World Cup match Predictions and Players performance thread....!!!  (Read 4134 times)
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:03:47 AM

England vs Sri Lanka as well will be one sided and easy match.It is not hard to predict that England will win this match.Sri Lanka is out of its water for long time and has no chance to defeat England today.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:40:16 PM

England vs Sri Lanka as well will be one sided and easy match.It is not hard to predict that England will win this match.Sri Lanka is out of its water for long time and has no chance to defeat England today.

England manage to put up a good fighting score for SL 171 runs and SL now need to score 172 runs which almost 8.5 run rate per over and which is not so easy on this pitch. England until 15 overs they were around 100 runs but last 5 overs they added around 72 runs. That was a best performance from butler, he has score 66 runs in just 37 balls. Now lets see how SL will handle this pressure and SL expect some good reply from dilshan.
bithasher

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:15:39 AM

Afghanistan vs West Indies it is not hard to say which team is going to win.West Indies came out as one of the strongest teams in this current event and will carry on being at winning track.Afghanistan is good and has showed some good cricket but no chance today.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:36:15 AM

In every World Cup event of cricket were seen some upsets where under dog defeated some giant team easily.I have some reservations in this match.There is no doubt West Indies is very very powerful and will win but we should be ready to see some uncertain result all depends on few overs.
fulgdenea

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:46:20 AM

West Indies will win today match against Afghanistan easily as it have more better combination of in form players and more experienced than Afghanistan, i will try my luck on total runs score or highest 6 overs total.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:46:58 AM

W Indies is other Semi-Finalist even before the start of the match.Afghanistan played well in some matches but against same level of teams or out of form.Today the story is different and it will be proved after what match will go live.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:48:17 AM

Australia good dog pick against India today.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 11:57:16 AM

Australia good dog pick against India today.

Australia is going to win today however it would be a tough  match if india lost they wilp be oit of tourney right? What are the odds for India and Australia .
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:34:17 PM

West Indies will win today match against Afghanistan easily as it have more better combination of in form players and more experienced than Afghanistan, i will try my luck on total runs score or highest 6 overs total.

It is not over yet, but Afghanistan look like they might score an upset win. West Indies require 26 runs in 14 balls, and they have just 4 wickets in hand. It is heading for an exciting finish.

imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:32:57 PM

India are in big trouble,they lost 3 wickets in 57 runs..after 8.3 overs.still 50/50 chance for both team.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 05:45:37 PM

India are in big trouble,they lost 3 wickets in 57 runs..after 8.3 overs.still 50/50 chance for both team.

India won by 6 wickets a great win . Start of the innings wad bad for indians with 3 big losses but they struggled hard and won the match . I love dhoni captaincy he is the one who gather his team and guide them and motivate them .
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:31:22 PM

It is not over yet, but Afghanistan look like they might score an upset win. West Indies require 26 runs in 14 balls, and they have just 4 wickets in hand. It is heading for an exciting finish.

Worst performance by West Indies today they loose match by 6 runs. Afghanistan bowlers really done very well this is the 1st win for Afghanistan in this tournament but they already out of this tournament West lost the match but they are top in group A. They are playing 1st Semi finals against India.

Ind vs Aus, Knock out match India played superbly and won the match by 6 wickets and entered semi finals. Virath Kholi tremendous innings 82 (51 balls) runs and very good support from Yuvraj and Captain Dhoni. after 1st 6 overs very good come back by indian bowlers and restricted Aus for 160 runs really they deserve this victory all the best India for semi finals. 
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:41:11 PM

After 9 overs srilanka 71/2 .I hope they can manage to score 170+.however south Africa has the ability to chase even 200+ runs
forumbitcoin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:51:14 AM

After 9 overs srilanka 71/2 .I hope they can manage to score 170+.however south Africa has the ability to chase even 200+ runs
Sri lanka lost this match also so sad last time chapins this time not even reached knock out stage hard luck to sri lanka.
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:04:56 AM

I would put money on New Zealand to win the world cup this year.
They are a power house of a team and no other team can beat them when they go to bat first.

PaperTree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:34:07 AM

They are a power house of a team and no other team can beat them when they go to bat first.

Hmm but interesting fact is , in this World cup they haven't chosen to bat second at all . Maybe it would be tuff if they loose the toss? and I will go for India to win this cup .

iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:04:55 PM

Hmm but interesting fact is , in this World cup they haven't chosen to bat second at all . Maybe it would be tuff if they loose the toss? and I will go for India to win this cup .
That is what I am stating. They haven't, they choose to bat first that is if they do win the toss.
India are favorites but I think I will stick to New Zealand to win it all. I would put money on it  Smiley

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:44:58 AM

That is what I am stating. They haven't, they choose to bat first that is if they do win the toss.
India are favorites but I think I will stick to New Zealand to win it all. I would put money on it  Smiley

I wouldn't call India favourites at all. It has been a one man show so far.
We know that Virat Kohli can't succeed all the time.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 05:10:17 PM

So England won , And Black Caps are out of the tournament . By the start of the match that Black Caps are going to score more then 180s but everything went wrong .

Yea , I agree with you its not about one man army its about all team members they all need to perform well .
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:04:31 PM

So England won , And Black Caps are out of the tournament . By the start of the match that Black Caps are going to score more then 180s but everything went wrong .

Yea , I agree with you its not about one man army its about all team members they all need to perform well .

Sometimes, it is not sufficient even if Kohli performs.
India manage to lose the match.
It will be West Indies vs England.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: