Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 07:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❈ Fish's Bitcoin Micro Loaning Service ❈ [0.05 BTC AVAILABLE]  (Read 2942 times)
excword

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:13:50 PM

I am looking for a loan as stated here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1398248.0

Posting it here for you to better understand.

Loan Amount : 0.018 btc [ I would like to have more amount than this, if you're ok to offer more]
Interest : 10%
Repayment Date : 7 days from the date of loan
Collateral : Bitcointalk Account. But I want to join in signature campaigns once I turn into Full Member rank. I could see a week's earning potential is 0.03 btc plus.

Bitcoin Address :  1P894W3FCSJ2pqBWWMkEtT34h55vCrUjt5
Hi,
Thank you for your loan request. What is the reason for your loan? I am reviewing your account now.
Thanks

Nice. I need some funds to pay for the bills.
Hi,
After reviewing your account, I can offer you 0.015 BTC with a payback of 0.019 BTC. However If you are giving me the account you are posting on now as collateral, how will you earn "0.03 btc plus" from signature campaigns per week to pay me back? Also, what bills cost around $7?
If you wish to accept the offer, please read through my terms and conditions and then reply in this thread.
Thank you

I said once I turn into Full Member I can apply for signature campaigns which may get 0.03 btc plus per week. I will do once I repay my loan and get back my account. I'm in short of few dollars to meet my bills. Your offer is small, anyhow I need to accept it now. Thanks. Let us proceed with the deal.
Okay. Do you have an alt account I can communicate with? I asked how you will get the funds to pay me back too? Otherwise, I will have to change the account details and then send you the BTC with no communication. Also, as a part of the terms and conditions, would you like to use Escrow?

No need of an escrow. You can secure it yourself. I can create an alt account for the moment to communicate until I repay the loan.
Fishbones78 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:17:33 PM

I am looking for a loan as stated here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1398248.0

Loan Amount : 0.018 btc [ I would like to have more amount than this, if you're ok to offer more]
Collateral : Bitcointalk Account. But I want to join in signature campaigns once I turn into Full Member rank. I could see a week's earning potential is 0.03 btc plus.

Hi,
Thank you for your loan request. What is the reason for your loan? I am reviewing your account now.
Thanks

Hi,
After reviewing your account, I can offer you 0.015 BTC with a payback of 0.019 BTC. However If you are giving me the account you are posting on now as collateral, how will you earn "0.03 btc plus" from signature campaigns per week to pay me back? Also, what bills cost around $7?
If you wish to accept the offer, please read through my terms and conditions and then reply in this thread.
Thank you

I said once I turn into Full Member I can apply for signature campaigns which may get 0.03 btc plus per week. I will do once I repay my loan and get back my account. I'm in short of few dollars to meet my bills. Your offer is small, anyhow I need to accept it now. Thanks. Let us proceed with the deal.
Okay. Do you have an alt account I can communicate with? I asked how you will get the funds to pay me back too? Otherwise, I will have to change the account details and then send you the BTC with no communication. Also, as a part of the terms and conditions, would you like to use Escrow?

No need of an escrow. You can secure it yourself. I can create an alt account for the moment to communicate until I repay the loan.
Okay perfect. Please PM me the details for this account from your alt. account. I will take control of the account and send the BTC immediately after I have changed the details.
Thank you
excword

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:18:40 PM

Hi,
Thanks

Hi,
Thank you

Okay perfect. Please PM me the details for this account from your alt. account. I will take control of the account and send the BTC immediately after I have changed the details.
Thank you

Thanks. Give me a moment.
excwordalt

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:30:30 PM

Hi,
Thanks

Hi,
Thank you

Thank you

Thanks. Give me a moment.

Account details PMed. I will be using this account to communicate from now until I pay back the loan.
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:42:57 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 07:55:33 PM by Fishbones78

Loan for excword (excwordalt is alt. account).
http://blockchain.info/tx-index/ba22c42c4c61461be6181a486381b00f1f20ad3c3efdd0496bf94e84a3ae8678

EDIT: Thanks for pointing out I got your alt. account name wrong in the reply below Cheesy
excwordalt

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:52:38 PM

Loan Amount Received. My alt is excwordalt not altexcword.
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:10:15 PM

Bump.
I would also like to point out a new interest rate structure. To make my service more fair (rather than making some interest rates higher than others), I have put together a small list showing the new interest rate scheme. This scheme is now applied to all loans starting at loan #3.
I try to make regular updates to my scheme to help it become a successful and trusted service. Of course I run this service for profit, but at the same time I'm helping other people. Feedback to my service (even if you haven't taken a loan) is always appreciated.

Thank you.
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:00:29 PM

My updated interest rates seem a little high, so I've dropped all of them 5%. New interest rates for all new loans are the following:
BTC0-0.049 - 20%
BTC0.05-0.99 - 15%
BTC0.1-0.5 - 10%.
I dropped them as I have seen lower interest rates from other lenders. This post is also a bump.
excwordalt

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:14:13 PM

I may need an extention of the loan. But I don't know now. I will contact you tomorrow, if I need any.
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:43:13 PM

I may need an extention of the loan. But I don't know now. I will contact you tomorrow, if I need any.
Hi.
No problem. Just contact me tomorrow and I will continue to hold your collateral. I only put collateral for sale if the user does not notify me that repayment will be late.
Thanks for letting me know.
excwordalt

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:46:40 AM

Hi.
No problem. Just contact me tomorrow and I will continue to hold your collateral. I only put collateral for sale if the user does not notify me that repayment will be late.

Sorry for the late update. And again sorry to ask for the extension of the loan upto 28th March 2016. Kindly acknowledge.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1311

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:56:23 AM

Sorry for the late update. And again sorry to ask for the extension of the loan upto 28th March 2016. Kindly acknowledge.

He has already listed out your account for auction which is the right thing to do.Its upto him to grant the extension ,if he has not sold the account already.
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:39:31 AM

Hi.
Your account has already been listed for auction. It is currently bidder at 0.023 BTC with a day left. I will extend the auction date to the 29th of May. If you have paid by the 28th like you have said I will cancel the auction before it ends and return your account to you. I will not permit you any more extensions after this, and I will now add a late fee to my loan service (although you will not pay as this was not in the terms when you were granted a loan).

Please pay by the 28th, I am not willing to grant any more extensions.
excwordalt

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:18:13 PM

Hi.
Your account has already been listed for auction. It is currently bidder at 0.023 BTC with a day left. I will extend the auction date to the 29th of May. If you have paid by the 28th like you have said I will cancel the auction before it ends and return your account to you. I will not permit you any more extensions after this, and I will now add a late fee to my loan service (although you will not pay as this was not in the terms when you were granted a loan).

Please pay by the 28th, I am not willing to grant any more extensions.

Thanks for the extension.
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:48:32 AM

Can you please check and fill my loan request? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1369703.0
Do you have any sort of collateral? A domain name isn't a particularly good form of collateral. I will give this loan of you can give valid collateral.
Thanks for the interest
txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:37:32 PM

Requested Loan Amount: 0.02
Collateral To Be Provided: this account and another potential full member
Proposed Repayment Date: 31st march 2016
Reason For Loan: personal
Amount To Be Repaid: 0.024 btc
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:41:45 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 01:01:06 PM by Fishbones78

ACCEPTED.
Please put PM me the details to the accounts and an address to send the funds to. Please also ensure you have read through all of my terms and conitions.
Thank you
txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:49:20 PM

Accepted.
Please put PM me the details to the accounts and an address to send the funds to. Please also ensure you have read through all of my terms and conitions.
Thank you

Account details sent Smiley , my alt with which I would talk is : txbtc2

please send BTC here : 1GzWpJGbPL3Mjex7UZWRV8ak8cNeReJRqE
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:03:53 PM

Accepted.
Thank you

Account details sent Smiley , my alt with which I would talk is : txbtc2

please send BTC here : 1GzWpJGbPL3Mjex7UZWRV8ak8cNeReJRqE
Loan has been sent:
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/990441c3c6eac52f7c2a035a188d55546b958a4194fe666ac504bb734e6e99e5
I am adding your details to the table now.
jrpatking

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:56:04 PM

Requested Loan Amount: 0.011
Collateral To Be Provided: This BCT Account
Proposed Repayment Date: 10th April 2016
Reason For Loan: For Personal Reasons
Amount To Be Repaid: 0.011 btc + the interest you would want to have.

Thanks.

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: