Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum heading to centralization?  (Read 2621 times)
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 04:04:19 PM

Everything sucks

So you can't disprove the facts I claim. So you admit I am correct.

except our own creations!

After making incorrect assumptions about the facts of the other coins, now you want to make assumptions about my motives. Don't you think you've done enough ASS-U-MING. How about learning to study facts.

My motivation is to shame you into studying technology if you want to invest in technology. If you just want to steal from greater fools, then we will understand that your post is just more P&D obfuscation tactics.

Btw, when I talk about my own designs, I am careful to point out potential flaws and caveats. Also you will find that any white papers from me will attempt to have a section that explains positives and negatives to laymen (minimizing/explaining the technobabble). Hypesters don't.

What I've never seen yet is a section in any paper pointing to the known risks and ways to get around this....

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mangox

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:12:16 PM

You can buy the Ethereum during the PoS stage and mine it yourself. Then it will not be centralisation any more. It is that simple.

We return to the BTC
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:16:09 PM

Everything sucks

After making incorrect assumptions about the facts of the other coins, now you want to make assumptions about my motives. Don't you think you've done enough ASS-U-MING. How about learning to study facts.

My motivation is to shame you into studying technology if you want to invest in technology. If you just want to steal from greater fools, then we will understand that your post is just more P&D obfuscation tactics.

Btw, when I talk about my own designs, I am careful to point out potential flaws and caveats. Also you will find that any white papers from me will attempt to have a section that explains positives and negatives to laymen (minimizing/explaining the technobabble). Hypesters don't.

Your motives....yes, please tell us about your motives! Perhaps if we were in a position to really know your motives(or anyones else) we wouldn't be so suspicious.

Until then.. "Everything sucks.... but I have the solution!"  Yeah! You and 600+ altcoins!

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:24:26 PM

If they indeed partnered with Microsoft, I wouldn't be surprise if they go centralized like how nxt end. The devs aren't in control anymore of where its heading so its likely going to be centralized knowing how Microsoft works.

"partnered with Microsoft"

FUD first & ask questions later™
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:04:58 AM

Everything sucks

Your motives....yes, please tell us about your motives!

Are you blind.

doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:28:45 AM

Somewhat this topic has something to do with the falling ETH price. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:41:50 AM

Everything sucks

Are you blind.

I don't get the motives argument. If the person is correct, then they are correct. A pumper's motives will no more prove a technology is first rate than a critic's motives will prove that a technology is second rate. Look at the facts of the argumentation, see if holds water, and move on. I'd be more scared if it was just praise for a technology and no one had the motivation to test and see if the tech is as good as advertised.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:43:47 AM

Everything sucks

Are you blind.

I don't get the motives argument. If the person is correct, then they are correct. A pumper's motives will no more prove a technology is first rate than a critic's motives will prove that a technology is second rate. Look at the facts of the argumentation, see if holds water, and move on. I'd be more scared if it was just praise for a technology and no one had the motivation to test and see if the tech is as good as advertised.

My motive is to have rational technological analysis. People don't like the truth. The fact that most all (but not all) of the altcoins are flawed is just fact.

Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:29:41 AM

Somewhat this topic has something to do with the falling ETH price.  

No. Also, ETH price is not falling, it's normal behavior for cryptoindustry, up-down-up-down.
chryspano
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:29:57 AM

My motive is to have rational technological analysis. People don't like the truth. The fact that most all (but not all) of the altcoins are flawed is just fact.

Bullshit! (With capital "B") That's what people don't like!

Why don't you work with some of all those "flawed" coins so that you can improve them?

But no, this is your motive.
"Everything sucks.... but I have the solution!"   <== Same old story

Thats what you are emitting, intentionally or not.
hotsurfing

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:40:25 AM

The proof is in the pudding.

XEM - New Economic movement

Eth - One World Order

The choice is yours. You choose
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:21:35 AM

Not one single technological rebuttal to my recent technological points about Ethereum by anyone on these forums. Zilch. Zero.

If you call that bullshit, then you have screws loose in your head. You can't seem to discern technological discussion from opinion. That is because you don't understand the technology. Get off my lawn.

What you don't like is truth.

You are now on Ignore technologically illiterate pumper. You are wasting my time with nonsense replies.

chryspano
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:29:49 AM

is truth.

Glad we agree.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: