Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns: Worth The Time?  (Read 10308 times)
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:24:14 PM

What do you guys find to be the best way for utilizing Signature Campaigns, best methods, and is it worth the time and effort?

I find the best way currently available for dealing with Signature Campaigns is to just click the "ignore" on any user that participates.  If they are participating in such a campaign, then I assume that they aren't here to actually learn and share knowledge, so I'm not interested in anything they say or ask.

So far, I've definitely found that taking the time and making the effort to click that "ignore" link is worth it.  I find the entire forum to be more pleasant and useful now that I don't see any of the nonsense posted by Signature Campaign participants.

Wow, that is one of the best posts I've seen in a long time. Funny thing is, Danny won't even see this comment of mine because I just joined this sig campaign. These campaigns have both a positive and negative impact on the community and the boards. On the positive side, it gets is an effective form of advertising for crypto-based businesses. On the downside of course it encourages campaign participants to make vacuous posts in exchange for compensation. It will be interesting to see if more and more people take Danny's approach, will the popularity of sig campaigns begin to fall? Perhaps ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 01:33:11 AM

What do you guys find to be the best way for utilizing Signature Campaigns, best methods, and is it worth the time and effort?

I find the best way currently available for dealing with Signature Campaigns is to just click the "ignore" on any user that participates.  If they are participating in such a campaign, then I assume that they aren't here to actually learn and share knowledge, so I'm not interested in anything they say or ask.

So far, I've definitely found that taking the time and making the effort to click that "ignore" link is worth it.  I find the entire forum to be more pleasant and useful now that I don't see any of the nonsense posted by Signature Campaign participants.

Wow, that is one of the best posts I've seen in a long time. Funny thing is, Danny won't even see this comment of mine because I just joined this sig campaign. These campaigns have both a positive and negative impact on the community and the boards. On the positive side, it gets is an effective form of advertising for crypto-based businesses. On the downside of course it encourages campaign participants to make vacuous posts in exchange for compensation. It will be interesting to see if more and more people take Danny's approach, will the popularity of sig campaigns begin to fall? Perhaps ...

Agreed.  Let his ignorance blind him....  It seems he's apt to cut off his nose to spite his face....

If you look throughout my post history, it has been mostly to help or ask for help and not with minor issues either......  same as most others out there.  I have found the sig campaign rewards me for giving my input and advice... in a situation where it would typically be given for free anyways.  It's a win win scenario in my book.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Junamalik

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:53:23 AM

you just need 5 minute to online and posting someting, i think its worth of time

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:49:44 AM

Yes I think campaigns are worth your time, its the safest way to gain bitcoins and the fact is also that its not very wrong to do it on this way.
Its risk free and you can also learn from it what other people already said.
I think its not worth time if you are fulltime earner in bitcoin.. but if you are just doing it for hobby and collecting bitcoin even is just low payment.. you save few bitcoins in your wallet but not enough even for paying for monthly internet bills. signature campaign for me it can help you to have some bitcoin and to have a dream to sell it someday for a better rate.. ..

I'm also thinking this if you just do it in your spare time, nothing is wrong with that if you ask me, I even think its okay.
You have to keep in mind its 100% profit you are making.
Signature campaigns were never really meant to be a full-time job. I thought everybody knew that I mean, at most you can make for a legendary account in the highest-weekly-paying is 0.12BTC with Cryptomixer, and that's if you can make 150 posts a week.

Some people are making their full job from it and I think for some people that have a lot of spare time it can be very profitable.
I think its worth someone's time if you have a good campaign.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:26:26 AM

Yes I think campaigns are worth your time, its the safest way to gain bitcoins and the fact is also that its not very wrong to do it on this way.
Its risk free and you can also learn from it what other people already said.
I think its not worth time if you are fulltime earner in bitcoin.. but if you are just doing it for hobby and collecting bitcoin even is just low payment.. you save few bitcoins in your wallet but not enough even for paying for monthly internet bills. signature campaign for me it can help you to have some bitcoin and to have a dream to sell it someday for a better rate.. ..

I'm also thinking this if you just do it in your spare time, nothing is wrong with that if you ask me, I even think its okay.
You have to keep in mind its 100% profit you are making.
Signature campaigns were never really meant to be a full-time job. I thought everybody knew that I mean, at most you can make for a legendary account in the highest-weekly-paying is 0.12BTC with Cryptomixer, and that's if you can make 150 posts a week.

Some people are making their full job from it and I think for some people that have a lot of spare time it can be very profitable.
I think its worth someone's time if you have a good campaign.

Making this your full job is sounding crazy if you ask me, why would you ever do this, there are way more things that are profitable with the bitcoin can be done easier full time in my eyes.
Also the profit is not significant from campaigns honestly.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 08:02:54 AM

you just need 5 minute to online and posting someting, i think its worth of time
You're wrong. Signature campaign requires more time, because you have to read topics before writting in it. If you spend only 5 minutes for posting, you can't write good quality posts and it means that soon you will be kicked from signature campaign.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:13:49 PM

You're wrong. Signature campaign requires more time, because you have to read topics before writting in it. If you spend only 5 minutes for posting, you can't write good quality posts and it means that soon you will be kicked from signature campaign.

Indeed it take a lot more time to do a signature campaign its not just a couple of minutes that you need, there is gonna be a lot of spare time needed if you ask me..
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:32:35 PM

Only if you feel happy with what you're doing. I may or not be a minor, and more than $15 a week is pretty nice, IMO. But if you're an adult, working at MacDonald's will get you better pay.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:55:14 AM

Indeed it take a lot more time to do a signature campaign its not just a couple of minutes that you need, there is gonna be a lot of spare time needed if you ask me..
They are taking some time but it also depends on what kind of campaign you are having and what kind of rules it has.
Some campaigns do not require a lot of posts and some are require a lot of posts.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:30:56 AM

Only if you feel happy with what you're doing. I may or not be a minor, and more than $15 a week is pretty nice, IMO. But if you're an adult, working at MacDonald's will get you better pay.

You can earn 15$ in an hour in McDonald's. Maybe in an english country, but not in third world countries. I think Signature Campaigns are worth the time because most people don't have anything to do on the Internet to earn some money. Signature campaigns make us earn money just by posting. Pretty sure an average citizen can understand all the lessons here on BCT. Instead of just watching netflix/youtube, signature campaigns are worth the time. You can pay up your internet bills and your electricity bills if you do signature campaigns. It doesn't take a lot of time per day if you post regularly. But you also have to enjoy what you're doing, so don't think of signature campaigns as a job to do. Just simply think like you're browsing a social media site like FB, IG, & Twitter.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:12:31 PM

You can earn 15$ in an hour in McDonald's. Maybe in an english country, but not in third world countries. I think Signature Campaigns are worth the time because most people don't have anything to do on the Internet to earn some money. Signature campaigns make us earn money just by posting. Pretty sure an average citizen can understand all the lessons here on BCT. Instead of just watching netflix/youtube, signature campaigns are worth the time. You can pay up your internet bills and your electricity bills if you do signature campaigns. It doesn't take a lot of time per day if you post regularly. But you also have to enjoy what you're doing, so don't think of signature campaigns as a job to do. Just simply think like you're browsing a social media site like FB, IG, & Twitter.

You are right about that maybe in Western Country's but not in such country's, I think 15 dollar is a pretty high amount if you ask me for someone at macdonald.
For people in 3rd world country's gaining it by campaigns is worth it without doubts.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:26:12 PM

They are taking some time but it also depends on what kind of campaign you are having and what kind of rules it has.
Some campaigns do not require a lot of posts and some are require a lot of posts.

They are worth it but the fact is that you need the spare time and if you have a really busy job I would not recommend you to do this honestly.
Also if you are already earning nice bitcoins amounts its not worth it.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:24:12 PM

Most of third worlders would rather do signature campaigns rather than work at mcdonalds for merely nearly $5/day. That's actually a pretty good rate and is enough for them to live the day but living the day would be boring.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:19:34 AM

I spend some time in this site, catching up Bitcoin news. Also contribute some of my thoughts.
Sometimes I can nto make minimum posts, but I think it all okay as long as making money is not top priority.
If you need serious money, then probably try something else.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:36:07 AM

Sig campaign is worth fpr our time since where earning btc here as well as we get some information we need in this site, being in signaturw campaign will give you decent pay even if the campaign we join is low paying but thats ok as long as we get payed and we are doing legal things in furom.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:19:48 AM

Most of third worlders would rather do signature campaigns rather than work at mcdonalds for merely nearly $5/day. That's actually a pretty good rate and is enough for them to live the day but living the day would be boring.

There are fast food restaurants in my area and the employees get ~2.5$/day. Imagine working full time and earning 2.5$ for your 8 hour shift.

After getting influenced by the Internet, I've realized that one thing is for sure. They weren't educated and they aren't knowledgeable about computer stuffs. Maybe they don't even own a computer. If you have a computer, you surely will be eager to know how to earn money online. Signature campaigns just the same and even more than fast food restaurants in my area. If only the employees knew about bitcoin, then surely they will not spend a second working full time in that restaurant.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 07:56:49 AM

There are fast food restaurants in my area and the employees get ~2.5$/day. Imagine working full time and earning 2.5$ for your 8 hour shift.

After getting influenced by the Internet, I've realized that one thing is for sure. They weren't educated and they aren't knowledgeable about computer stuffs. Maybe they don't even own a computer. If you have a computer, you surely will be eager to know how to earn money online. Signature campaigns just the same and even more than fast food restaurants in my area. If only the employees knew about bitcoin, then surely they will not spend a second working full time in that restaurant.

2.5$ a day is my earnings in bitcoin in another investment and doing sideline in sig campaigns is really worthfull in time because you can get money with this as well as you will get all info you wants about bitcoin because all information about are here in furom and the money you earn here is greater than salary of small mall employee here in my place and Yeah your right with that in my place to other workers in a mall here get a salary for just 3$ and thats pathetic for working 8 or even if have overtime and that kind of salary cannot give brighter futurw for their family and also they cannot buy things they want cause there salary is intended for their food and some monthly bills, but if they know bitcoin exists they can have extra job or even they can leave their shit paying jobs and focus on bitcoin because earning with bitcoin can give you high money than your salary,

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 08:10:54 AM

only a Spammer can write that much posts in 5 minutes. some signature need 10 posts a day and some are need 20 posts a day like yobit and bit-x. and in 5 minutes you can't even write a single good high quality post.
signature campaign worth the time if you have good knowledge about bitcoin. and can write good posts. other wise you'll get banned from campaign and can't earn anything.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:53:36 AM

only a Spammer can write that much posts in 5 minutes. some signature need 10 posts a day and some are need 20 posts a day like yobit and bit-x. and in 5 minutes you can't even write a single good high quality post.
signature campaign worth the time if you have good knowledge about bitcoin. and can write good posts. other wise you'll get banned from campaign and can't earn anything.

Just because you can't write anything in 5 minutes doesn't mean everybody else can't. Sometimes the topic is so easy to reply especially if the last post has a question at the end. You can easily reply that post. Spammers can only write 1-2 lines of posts. There are some people in here who can write long replies in a short period of time because they can type fast and they think fast.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 10:55:28 AM

Your spamming if you think you can post many in just 5 minutes and that can lead to your account to be banned and  i think you will spend more time to sig campaigns just to fullfi the require post without spamming and i think it is worth to spend time unlike doing any other ways to earn bitcoin outside this furom but some other sigs need 20 post like yobit and that can force to the member to spam so they can reach the maximum 20 post a day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: