Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 256GB SSD's For Sale. Brand New!!!  (Read 1639 times)
Giftsforcoins (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2013, 02:45:14 AM

The pricing is manual but it's hard to sell electronics because the mail in rebates and flash deals will always be better than the pricing I can get unless I stock up on inventory which we don't do.

Check out my btc only store!!! GiftsForCoins.com/store

Order takeout or delivery Pizza's with BTC! PizzaForCoins.com

Hotels? Of Course!!! HotelsForCoins.com

Plane Tickets?! Duh! TravelForCoins.com
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 03:11:32 AM

The pricing is manual but it's hard to sell electronics because the mail in rebates and flash deals will always be better than the pricing I can get unless I stock up on inventory which we don't do.
Samsung doesn't do MIRs, the $160 is just the straight sale price on a vanilla 840. I hate MIRs. Tongue

So ~$260 is the actual current price?
Giftsforcoins (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2013, 04:48:48 AM

Samsung doesn't do MIRs, the $160 is just the straight sale price on a vanilla 840. I hate MIRs. Tongue

So ~$260 is the actual current price?

No it's not. I haven't done a pricing update on that site in a week or so. We've been focused on pizzaforcoins and it's taking a lot of work so we can expand. The gifts site is sort of a set and forget until we get an update or an order. We're working on a batch script for quick pricing updates but it had a bug that should be fixed in a day or so. I'd have to double check the price and get back to you. Computer hardware pricing jumps a lot Tongue

Check out my btc only store!!! GiftsForCoins.com/store

Order takeout or delivery Pizza's with BTC! PizzaForCoins.com

Hotels? Of Course!!! HotelsForCoins.com

Plane Tickets?! Duh! TravelForCoins.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: