Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jackpotracer.com -> Unprofessional & Not Paying Bounty  (Read 447 times)
BumbleBeeTC (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:17:48 PM

https://jackpotracer.com/

This asshole admin. I fucking find a bug and he keeps begging for more and more proof. I give him enough proof, and finally he tells me not to play anymore if I don't like it. Doesn't give me a CENT!

Terrible English too! Never play on this fucking bullshit! Fuck you admin and you can suck a dick for scamming me off a bounty.

NOBODY PLAY HERE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:52:08 PM

This asshole admin. I fucking find a bug and he keeps begging for more and more proof. I give him enough proof, and finally he tells me not to play anymore if I don't like it. Doesn't give me a CENT!

Terrible English too! Never play on this fucking bullshit! Fuck you admin and you can suck a dick for scamming me off a bounty.

NOBODY PLAY HERE!

I have never read that they offer for bug bounty before, but I believe they will give you something if you find a serious bug. In this case, they did not give you even a cent, means that the bug you have found is nothing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 01:57:20 AM

It's a moneypot app, so it can't be a serious glitch (since MP handles all the betting, not the site). Most sites won't pay a bounty for small bugs such as typos, e.t.c unless they say that they will. Usually its serious bugs only. I went on the site, and couldn't find any info about a bug bounty. Please prove that they do in fact have a bug bounty system.

Because you can obviously judge people as scammers if they have bad english. With that statement, all french, german, e.t.c people are scammers because they don't know english. Obviously. Not.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: