Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MishCoin] New Virtual Currency Unique algorithm  (Read 8336 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:00:00 AM

We have officially sold well over 100,000 coin in the first 48 hours Smiley

I doubt the reality of this news to be honest, 100,000 coins means $10,000. Wondering who were the so optimistic person bought this coin. No offense, but it is too good to be true.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mclaunch (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:18:37 AM

Hi there i can tell you it is true Smiley

It is just the beginning. Mish Coin is too good but very true!!!

mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:39:29 AM

Ok this may be a little strange but 1 of our members has done something inappropriate and I am taking this opportunity to seperate myself from it. We have receive 10 emails in the last hour about a Kim Kardashian naked photo with our logo on it or something. I have seen it myself but rest assured that Mish Coin do not condone this sort of thing and we do not allow our members using such methods for referring members to our site.

I will post a full release on the website and a press release on prlog asap, however I just wanted it to be known now.

No need to send any more emails about this Smiley
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:26:49 AM

1 week until phase 2 guys.

Very exciting times here at Mish Coin!
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 05:00:40 AM

This is just blatant fraud and there is nothing else presented to convince any logical human being otherwise. You should be ashamed of yourself, honestly, you're an asshole for stealing people's money. I'm sure you'll sit here and deny it without end but you know what you're doing.. There is zero explanation regarding an actual plan. It's just one giant half assed marketing pitch to lure unintelligent/desperate people in and take advantage of them. You could have tried harder. I watched the video on your site and the bullshit was so intense that it literally made me cringe.

The best thing you could do right now would be to refund anyone that bought this and close shop. I'm sure the real totals sold thus far don't equal anything near the number you gave, which shouldn't making refunding too difficult a task. My hope is that users who don't know any better will see this post and the posts of other users on this thread and think twice about "investing" in mishcoin.

Sincerely,

Cras
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:14:38 AM

This is just blatant fraud and there is nothing else presented to convince any logical human being otherwise. You should be ashamed of yourself, honestly, you're an asshole for stealing people's money. I'm sure you'll sit here and deny it without end but you know what you're doing.. There is zero explanation regarding an actual plan. It's just one giant half assed marketing pitch to lure unintelligent/desperate people in and take advantage of them. You could have tried harder. I watched the video on your site and the bullshit was so intense that it literally made me cringe.

The best thing you could do right now would be to refund anyone that bought this and close shop. I'm sure the real totals sold thus far don't equal anything near the number you gave, which shouldn't making refunding too difficult a task. My hope is that users who don't know any better will see this post and the posts of other users on this thread and think twice about "investing" in mishcoin.

Sincerely,

Cras

Seriously if anybody should be ashamed of themselves it is you!!!

How completely small minded you must be to come to that conclusion based on nothing.

90% of people have been really supportive but their are also a lot of hideous trolls and haters out their who knock people without any experience or knowledge.

Everything is explained. It is legitimate. It is predetermined pricing. The price is always going up, which is win/win. stage 2 is when the price doubles each week for 12 weeks and is released at stage 3 @ $409.60 at which point it will be a full payment processor with the value of the coin increasing 1% each week from that point on.

What is there not to understand for anyone with half a brain???

Seriously go back under your bridge troll!!!
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 05:44:36 AM

Sincerely,

Cras

How completely small minded you must be to come to that conclusion based on nothing.

90% of people have been really supportive but their are also a lot of hideous trolls and haters out their who knock people without any experience or knowledge.

Everything is explained. It is legitimate. It is predetermined pricing. The price is always going up, which is win/win. stage 2 is when the price doubles each week for 12 weeks and is released at stage 3 @ $409.60 at which point it will be a full payment processor with the value of the coin increasing 1% each week from that point on.

Wait, I'm the one coming to conclusions based on no evidence? I think that's you buddy.

You're honestly trying to tell people you have several million dollars lined up for them, just waiting to buy your own garbage back after they bought it for $.10?Without a trace of technical reasoning?? it would have to be you artificially supporting the value yourself because I don't see anyone putting any kind of real money in your hands.

Why don't you just host a free money giveaway no investment required? Isn't that the only way your coin will reach $400+ anyway, if you buy them yourself at ridiculous prices?

Show some proof of funding?

Show some semblance of a business plan?

How about any type of whitepaper, tech specs, mission statement, any common sense at all?

Or maybe you are truly delirious. Either way, just stop scamming dude. Be a better human.

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:50:57 AM

Dude come on man, you really gonna call someone a troll because they question this?!  You have to kidding yourself if you believe people should just believe you because you say something that is worth .10 today will be worth $400 in 3 months......GUARANTEED.......seriously man, what kind of person do you think could possible "believe" such a thing.  You say everything has been explained, that's utter crap man......the only thing you have explained is the "price is determined" and will factually be worth such and such at this time........HAH?!

Do you personally have the 40 BILLION dollars or whatever you claim this "payment" system will be worth to backup the statement of "predetermined value".......that is the ONLY way you could possibly guarantee anything here and somehow I seriously doubt you are worth that kind of money.  This entire thing ludicrous man and utterly impossible!!!!

There is no other conclusion for the sane mind but to assume and think you are trying to scam people out of money......NONE!  Even if there was an ounce of truth to any of this crap, you're fucking crazy and insane for thinking people should buy it....let alone call someone a troll for questioning your motives here......do you really not see how impossible this is to believe for a sane person?!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:52:15 AM

Sincerely,

Cras

Wait, I'm the one coming to conclusions based on no evidence? I think that's you buddy.

You're honestly trying to tell people you have several million dollars lined up for them, just waiting to buy your own garbage back after they bought it for $.10?Without a trace of technical reasoning?? it would have to be you artificially supporting the value yourself because I don't see anyone putting any kind of real money in your hands.

Why don't you just host a free money giveaway no investment required? Isn't that the only way your coin will reach $400+ anyway, if you buy them yourself at ridiculous prices?

Show some proof of funding?

Show some semblance of a business plan?

How about any type of whitepaper, tech specs, mission statement, any common sense at all?

Or maybe you are truly delirious. Either way, just stop scamming dude. Be a better human.

WORD!
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:08:41 AM

I called you a troll because you are!!!

Definition of an internet troll look it up!!!

You are a little nerd behind mothers computer knocking someones business because your feeble mind doesn't understand anything other than what has been spoon fed to you inside your bubble of same old same old crypto coin.

This is different and if you passed 5th grade mathematics you would understand.

I am not going to explain it to you again because you are too simple to understand logic or reason.

I don't need billions of dollars out of my own pocket.

Think about if for a week and get back to me when the penny drops.

If I was scamming people I wouldn't be working day and night to finalize stage 3 when stage 2 hasn't even started yet and sure has heck wouldn't be wasting my time with you.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 04:32:38 PM

I called you a troll because you are!!!

Definition of an internet troll look it up!!!

You are a little nerd behind mothers computer knocking someones business because your feeble mind doesn't understand anything other than what has been spoon fed to you inside your bubble of same old same old crypto coin.

This is different and if you passed 5th grade mathematics you would understand.

I am not going to explain it to you again because you are too simple to understand logic or reason.

I don't need billions of dollars out of my own pocket.

Think about if for a week and get back to me when the penny drops.

If I was scamming people I wouldn't be working day and night to finalize stage 3 when stage 2 hasn't even started yet and sure has heck wouldn't be wasting my time with you.

I'm still waiting to hear what is different about your coin or what will give it this tremendous value you speak of. Look at my post history. I'm not a troll. You're just an imbecile and last night I was in the right mood and couldn't pass over this waste of a thread without saying something and calling you out on it.

Do you understand? Tell people why it will have value. Tell people why it is different. Tell people why it's not a scam and they should invest. Give some substance and maybe this negative conversation wouldn't exist. You know what you're doing right now. Money doesn't just double for no reason without people there to buy it and support that price.

Right now, you are what is wrong with the altcoin community. You are also most likely an alt account also. Just a shame. If you have another real account, bring it in here to the conversation  Wink
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:16:43 PM

LOL

Firstly you are very good at making unfounded assumptions! No I absolutely do not have an alt account but thanks for accusing again without evidence seems to be your MO.

Actually I think you are what is wrong with the community. Here is an honest guy using the forum to do what it was meant for and because your mind is too small to process something different you are calling me names and trying to destroy my business and saying negative things without any evidence over and over again even when I have explained over and over again.

You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

I have explained why my coin is different. It has predetermined pricing it is always rising in value so anyone who has ownership of coins will never lose value in investment. Buyers and seller can use mishcoin to buy/sell goods online instantly in complete privacy. Mish Coin has value because I created differently.

Review all the facts and get back to me and if you still ask the same questions about it again you should go back to primary school first to get a basic knowledge of maths and english before you talk to me

wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:51:51 PM

Just because something has a lot of benefits doesn't mean it is too good to be true.
wrong conclusion Tongue
it means exactly that.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:21:35 PM

You need to stop thinking ...
to invest in mishcoin Tongue

seriously, just a random mlm ponzi
nothing to see here

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 10:43:49 PM

LOL

Firstly you are very good at making unfounded assumptions! No I absolutely do not have an alt account but thanks for accusing again without evidence seems to be your MO.

Actually I think you are what is wrong with the community. Here is an honest guy using the forum to do what it was meant for and because your mind is too small to process something different you are calling me names and trying to destroy my business and saying negative things without any evidence over and over again even when I have explained over and over again.

I have explained why my coin is different. It has predetermined pricing it is always rising in value so anyone who has ownership of coins will never lose value in investment. Buyers and seller can use mishcoin to buy/sell goods online instantly in complete privacy. Mish Coin has value because I created differently.

Review all the facts and get back to me and if you still ask the same questions about it again you should go back to primary school first to get a basic knowledge of maths and english before you talk to me

Who predetermined the price? How can you make it meet the predetermined price? Example: just because one day you say it is worth $.10 and the next day you say it is worth $.20 doesn't magically make the price go to $.20, Unless someone is actually buying the coin at that price

You can't dictate the free markets actions just by telling people "This is the new price"

You're not a large company with a gigantic market. You're not apple saying "The iPhone is now worth double what it was last week, deal with it" You are someone who presented a coin with no substance in an already incredibly over-saturated altcoin environment and the moment the price would be raised, people will simply take their business elsewhere. They aren't going to pay more just because you tell them to. If you want to dictate price, you need demand and total control of a desired product.

If you are truly serious about this and not trying to steal money, then I'm not attacking your character, just recommending you come up with a real plan, and some real specifications and technical reasoning as to why your coin is great. Abandon your magical price raising model. It is economically unfeasible.  ANNs like this will get you shredded on these forums.

Also, for the 3rd or 4th time now, tell me what is different about your coin? (and please don't say it's unique because the price doubles)
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:02:50 PM

Just because something has a lot of benefits doesn't mean it is too good to be true.
wrong conclusion Tongue
it means exactly that.

LOL ANOTHER SMALL MIND.

Seriously you can continue playing little games for a few cents at one of these faucets or tinker with another one of these crappy coins that are never going to be worth anything or you can open your mind and try something new.

mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:10:05 PM

LOL

Who predetermined the price? How can you make it meet the predetermined price? Example: just because one day you say it is worth $.10 and the next day you say it is worth $.20 doesn't magically make the price go to $.20, Unless someone is actually buying the coin at that price

You can't dictate the free markets actions just by telling people "This is the new price"

You're not a large company with a gigantic market. You're not apple saying "The iPhone is now worth double what it was last week, deal with it" You are someone who presented a coin with no substance in an already incredibly over-saturated altcoin environment and the moment the price would be raised, people will simply take their business elsewhere. They aren't going to pay more just because you tell them to. If you want to dictate price, you need demand and total control of a desired product.

If you are truly serious about this and not trying to steal money, then I'm not attacking your character, just recommending you come up with a real plan, and some real specifications and technical reasoning as to why your coin is great. Abandon your magical price raising model. It is economically unfeasible.  ANNs like this will get you shredded on these forums.

Also, for the 3rd or 4th time now, tell me what is different about your coin? (and please don't say it's unique because the price doubles)

I can't believe I am saying this but you are right about one thing: The alt coin market is saturated by the same crappy coin that no-one cares about. The reason is because they are all following the exact same model and after bitcoin noone else is ever going to do the same thing by following the exact same path. When google came out how many crappy search engines followed? 1000??? That is my point. Mish Coin realizes this and is doing something different. Apple can't do that because they are listed on NYSE so price is determined by the market. Bitcoin and all the other crappy crytos pricing is determined the same way. They are bound and restricted by the market which basically means no real success. They aren't really going any where. Of course bitcoin moved heaps at first but that ship has long sailed. Mish Coin is not bound by these chains. It is not limited by the same ceiling and floor as stock or other currencies. Don't you get it yet? This is the very reason Mish Coin was created this way!!! It is different. But if you want to make $0.08 a day go with another same old same old crappy little crypto. If you want something different where you are going to really profit and succeed then try Mish Coin!!!
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 11:14:40 PM

@mclaunch

What do you mean it's not bound by the same model? Explain what is different.

You plan on your coin being traded right? Welcome to the free market. It will dictate the price. No man's word determines the price.
Crypt0bull

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:20:05 PM

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:40:32 PM

@mclaunch

What do you mean it's not bound by the same model? Explain what is different.

You plan on your coin being traded right? Welcome to the free market. It will dictate the price. No man's word determines the price.

Mclaunch.....I don't know who this person is "craslovell", but he/she is speaking VERY intelligently and you just keep replying with no answers to real questions......"don't you get it", obviously NO ONE here gets any of this but you.  Your insinuating that we are all stupid and just don't get your simple math!  Has nothing to do with your kindergarten magical math formula, anyone here can clearly understand that!

How, why is this coin going to be worth what you say........THAT is the problem and one that we ALL KNOW you cannot just dictate and make so.....it is worth what OTHER people will be willing to pay for it.......people aren't will to pay .10 for it now......if THAT is not obvious to you, what are you not getting?!  If people are not willing to pay .10 now, how the hell can you claim there will be willing buyers at $400 in 3 months from now.......you absolutely CANNOT and that is the problem here!

Explain.......WHAT exactly is going to make this coin worth what you say, not just saying it will be.....but WHY, what is going to back up that value if NO ONE will be willing to purchase it for that amount.  I can call a $1 bill a hundred dollar bill, but until someone is willing to pay me $100 for it....it's still just a dollar bill:-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: