Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MishCoin] New Virtual Currency Unique algorithm  (Read 8336 times)
mclaunch (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:03:15 AM

@mclaunch

What do you mean it's not bound by the same model? Explain what is different.

You plan on your coin being traded right? Welcome to the free market. It will dictate the price. No man's word determines the price.

LOL it is like talking to my aunt Lucia.

No mate it is only traded with other members and not traded in the traditional sense.

It is not going to be traded on the free market. You can buy/sell/trade the coin but not in the traditional way.

Let us use a simple example so you can understand.

Tom buys 1 mishcoin for $10 (at this point mish coin is valued at $10)
then...the price of mish coin changes value to $20

Tom wants to make a profit and sells his coin to Sam for $20

Sam knows that his coin at $20 is going to rise in value so he can sell it next week to Bill for $40 or hold it or buy items online.

You can sell coin to other members, you can place adds on mishcoin in phase 2 onwards as mishcoin in phase 2 will have a localbitcoins.com type function where members can place buy/sell ads.

Noone will be stuck with coin because it is always rising in value so always someone to buy because they know they are making money as their investment is going to increase in value.

Now obviously at some point each coin is going to be worth $1000+ even at $409.60 when release in phase 3 members can buy $10 worth of mishcoin (fractions of msc similar to how we now buy bitcoin)

mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:13:44 AM

@mclaunch

You plan on your coin being traded right? Welcome to the free market. It will dictate the price. No man's word determines the price.

Mclaunch.....I don't know who this person is "craslovell", but he/she is speaking VERY intelligently and you just keep replying with no answers to real questions......"don't you get it", obviously NO ONE here gets any of this but you.  Your insinuating that we are all stupid and just don't get your simple math!  Has nothing to do with your kindergarten magical math formula, anyone here can clearly understand that!

How, why is this coin going to be worth what you say........THAT is the problem and one that we ALL KNOW you cannot just dictate and make so.....it is worth what OTHER people will be willing to pay for it.......people aren't will to pay .10 for it now......if THAT is not obvious to you, what are you not getting?!  If people are not willing to pay .10 now, how the hell can you claim there will be willing buyers at $400 in 3 months from now.......you absolutely CANNOT and that is the problem here!

Explain.......WHAT exactly is going to make this coin worth what you say, not just saying it will be.....but WHY, what is going to back up that value if NO ONE will be willing to purchase it for that amount.  I can call a $1 bill a hundred dollar bill, but until someone is willing to pay me $100 for it....it's still just a dollar bill:-)

Sorry I forgot about replying to this 1.

I think I answered all of this many times but just in case I am sure I have cleared it up in last post but if not I am here.

Thanks
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:42:59 PM

I think I answered all of this many times.....

Thanks

Read all of your 14 (!) posts and ... NO, you didn´t.

And to

anyone with half a brain

ps: Even for a 14yr old kid (obviously you can´t be older): I would give you an "insufficient"

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:37:42 PM

Thanks but I did...

However if you still have trouble following ask again and I will reply in a way that you will understand.

14...lol

I have read over all the messages and it is like a bad movie where the same scene is repeated over and over again.

But let's do it one more time shall we...

Seriously read through the posts and/or check vids because I have answered any question on the math etc, I have answered all questions about how the coins will be valued and how it will be sustainable...

I have nothing better to do on Sunday sadly so I will be here re-answering all questions today also thanks Smiley
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:53:18 PM

@mclaunch

No mate it is only traded with other members and not traded in the traditional sense.

It is not going to be traded on the free market. You can buy/sell/trade the coin but not in the traditional way.

Sam knows that his coin at $20 is going to rise in value so he can sell it next week to Bill for $40 or hold it or buy items online.

You can sell coin to other members, you can place adds on mishcoin in phase 2 onwards as mishcoin in phase 2 will have a localbitcoins.com type function where members can place buy/sell ads.

Noone will be stuck with coin because it is always rising in value so always someone to buy because they know they are making money as their investment is going to increase in value.

Now obviously at some point each coin is going to be worth $1000+ even at $409.60 when release in phase 3 members can buy $10 worth of mishcoin (fractions of msc similar to how we now buy bitcoin)

mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:28:20 AM

@mclaunch

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/62561713.jpg

really? lol
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:24:45 AM

I have pm'd the 3 major haters and given them free coin to show what we are all about.

Let the results speak for themselves!!!
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 05:45:59 AM

Pyramid Algo?

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:23:38 AM

Pyramid Algo?

Made my day  Grin
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:42:24 AM

are you asking me a question?
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:42:53 AM

@mclaunch

You must be a ten year old kid to write something like this above. A coins value dont jump from 10$ to 20 or to 40$ just because someone wishes it. A coins price dont rise forever. This thread looks like a scam and smells like a scam from a underaged kid. First I thought it was a joke because nobody can be this stupid.
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:09:41 AM

Ok Rols you are my final hater lol

Message me your email address I am going to give you coin so you can see for yourself.

Your little brain is stuck in a rut and can't comprehend something new...that's ok.

You will it first hand and then you can report here for yourself.

Thanks

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:18:56 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 11:29:56 AM by Bitinity

I have pm'd the 3 major haters and given them free coin to show what we are all about.

Let the results speak for themselves!!!

So surprised to be one of the lucky haters lol, and I confirm that I have received the account with 100MSC as promised. Lets see and wait how it works, if it goes as what planned on OP, so I can be a rich man when the coin release at $409.  Grin

Edit :

Just changed my password and username but now it shows that I have 0 balance on the member area page but still shows 100 on the my profile page (total sponsor unit)? Is this normal?

Fixed after logout and re-login.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:45:15 PM

Mclaunch......doesn't look like many coins have been sold.  What happens to the rest of the coins that are not sold and who will own them?  What happens with your plans here if/when you fail to get enough people interested in this project over the next 3 months?  Who will be here ready, willing and able to purchase these coins at $400 in 3 months time if little interest is gained?
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:04:01 PM

Mclaunch......doesn't look like many coins have been sold.  What happens to the rest of the coins that are not sold and who will own them?  What happens with your plans here if/when you fail to get enough people interested in this project over the next 3 months?  Who will be here ready, willing and able to purchase these coins at $400 in 3 months time if little interest is gained?

They will sell and whatever hasn't sold I will own personally and will have them on the market at a later date so people can always buy Mish Coin from Mishcoin.com we will have our members create buy.sell adds with escrow for transactions and feedback for all to see similar to localbitcoins.com but all will be on the same site. At mishcoin.com we will have everything all in one place that hasnt been done before. When a member logs in they will be able to buy/sell coin, be able to place buy, sell ads for other members and be able to buy/sell items using our instant payment processor.

Thanks.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:08:09 AM

hilarious Smiley

yolo
mclaunch (OP)