Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MishCoin] New Virtual Currency Unique algorithm  (Read 8336 times)
mclaunch (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:12:27 AM

Huh Sorry it seems their is a language only known to members on this forum lol
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:24:09 AM

Exciting new announcement!!!

Please check out the new video's on Mish Coin: https://www.mishcoin.com

We have fast track phase 3 and we have a date when the coin we be officially released!.
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:52:39 PM

We have fast track phase 3 and we have a date when the coin we be officially released!.

Ohh  Shocked you got a new speaker. From 17yr old boy voice to "mr barker". It´s funny when a ~17 (or younger) yr old boy try to get rich which such a shit. But tell "mr. baker" he can go to jail for this.....and hopefully he does.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:43:43 PM

Lol this is me now but thanks for noticing Smiley

Very exciting times here at Mish Coin

Looking forward to the next phase!!!
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:12:26 AM

April 11th, 2016 means that it will be released in less than a month to go. Lets see what will happen in that date, whether it will be as what you have planned or not.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:20:02 PM

You are giving away 1 mln dollars 10k for the top 100 ?
May I ask Where is that money coming from ?
Are we getting paid with Mishcoins valued @ 400 bucks so 25 mishcoins each?

I cant imagine anyone thinks this is legit.

Its like Midascoin claiming investors where putting in 10k a week or month total bs.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:17:05 AM

No they get paid $10000 cash ($1,000,000 total) out of the $10,000,000 generated from phase 1 of Mish Coin.

It is absolutely legit mate.

It is just good not too good to be true Smiley
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:56:18 AM

No they get paid $10000 cash ($1,000,000 total) out of the $10,000,000 generated from phase 1 of Mish Coin.

so when phase 3 starts you value your coin at over 4 billion usd ? where exactly is this value generated ? what gives Mish Coin its 409 usd value?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:48:32 AM

so when phase 3 starts you value your coin at over 4 billion usd ? where exactly is this value generated ? what gives Mish Coin its 409 usd value?

Thank you for the question.

It is different from other cryptos.

Mish Coin has pre-determined value so that is the IPO if you will.

From their it is rising in value 1% each week.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:31:51 AM

Thank you for the question.

It is different from other cryptos.

Mish Coin has pre-determined value so that is the IPO if you will.

From their it is rising in value 1% each week.

To get that 1% Rise Every week you will need to Add VALUE to your coin Only you don't seem to be answering the Question How will you do that.
Its clearly a scam since you don't have the ability to communicate Why your coin will be worth more everyweek.
except for the old scammer favorite "Because I said so" / "I cant tell u just yet Buy first then ill tell you after a week or so."

mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:00:42 PM

It is predetermined to rise 1% each week and is in the script, everything updates automatically at the end of each week. The coin everywhere will rise at the end of each week. What am I not answering here. IT IS PROGRAMMED TO RISE 1% EACH WEEK. IT IS CREATED TO DO THIS!!!!

Please tell me if I have missed something because the concept is very simple.

Thanks
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:52:00 AM

It is predetermined to rise 1% each week and is in the script, everything updates automatically at the end of each week. The coin everywhere will rise at the end of each week. What am I not answering here. IT IS PROGRAMMED TO RISE 1% EACH WEEK. IT IS CREATED TO DO THIS!!!!

Thanks
you missed the point, that no one will buy your coin at these prices you dream of.
and that's because it has nothing to offer except the hope to sell it for more.
it reminds me of the ROM(rise only market)-Markets on yobit.
their idea is that you can't sell for less than you bought, so the price is always rising.
at the beginning there was some action, but later there's just a little action now and then.
this means people sit on their sell orders for months, years or forever.
I think that's all you have missed Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:00:52 AM

Thanks
you missed the point, that no one will buy your coin at these prices you dream of.
their idea is that you can't sell for less than you bought, so the price is always rising.
at the beginning there was some action, but later there's just a little action now and then.

Well I am not familiar with yobit so I cannot comment.

However Mish Coin offers a lot more than just rising value. Take or leave it but if you leave it you will look back with regret!!!
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:15:48 PM

Thanks

well he clearly knows this he has to.
Its like a pyramid scheme as longs as your the First one to sell all your coins you will make money everyone else will get fucked when they run out of suckers to buy.

vi1son

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:17:58 PM

lolest Grin
mclaunch (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:01:48 PM

Thanks

Its like a pyramid scheme as longs as your the First one to sell all your coins you will make money everyone else will get fucked when they run out of suckers to buy.

Not true at all their is always value in Mish Coin is is always going up so always a reason to buy and sell.

Thanks
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:21:20 PM

Thanks

Not true at all their is always value in Mish Coin is is always going up so always a reason to buy and sell.

Thanks

Did you actually read what they guy I Quoted wrote ?
He spelled it out for u.

z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:24:13 AM

Thanks

Thanks
website can't view ,404

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:13:52 PM

So it is dead already before launch? Grin
Website is inaccessible now and OP is still online in this forum but no updates why the main site is down?

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:04:41 AM

So it is dead already before launch? Grin
Website is inaccessible now and OP is still online in this forum but no updates why the main site is down?
because we didn't send him the 10 million dollars he wanted upfront for this wonderfull deal he was offering us.
So now hes busy typing up some new bullshit proposal to find a new bunch of suckers.
Did Anyone send him any money ? don't be shy we wont bite just curious.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: