Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will never reach $700 again  (Read 25173 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:51:06 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 04:22:36 PM by Amph

We will the 700$ bitcoin price or even higher before/after the halving, chinese miner are holding the their btc and whales are manipulating the price so its not impossible that we will see the 700$ or much even higher price.

chinese miners and whale are the same person, chinese miners hold an insane amount of coin, they have 60% of the net

they work together to manipulate any exchange, 60% of total mined coins is more than 2k coins per day, now do per 365 and at least per two years
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:00:49 PM

I am quite sure that you will regret selling all your Bitcoins as the price will go higher and higher with the time. I believe that we will see the $1000 price level again within 2 years from now. You just need some patience, but since you already sold your coins, this advice won't do much for you.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:07:17 PM

We will the 700$ bitcoin price or even higher before/after the halving, chinese miner are holding the their btc and whales are manipulating the price so its not impossible that we will see the 700$ or much even higher price.

chiner miners and whale are the same person, chinese miners hold an insane amount of coin, they have 60% of the net

they work together to manipulate any exchange, 60% of total mined coins is more than 2k coins per day, now do per 365 and at least per two years
You will never know what will happen in the future. But I think there will be a great possibility. It can be possible.
The price is now a bit stable so that is quite good. And we all hope that the price will rise in the future for a long time, so we can sell it with a huge profit.

landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:22:11 PM

chiner miners and whale are the same person, chinese miners hold an insane amount of coin, they have 60% of the net

You will never know what will happen in the future. But I think there will be a great possibility. It can be possible.
The price is now a bit stable so that is quite good. And we all hope that the price will rise in the future for a long time, so we can sell it with a huge profit.

Its really up to the chinese miners decision if they want to raise it up,i just cant believe what the chinese are doing.
Its like they are planning for something big.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:25:42 PM

This is why I have liquidated my position in Bitcoins. There is very little upside going forward. Block size limit is too low. No forward moves of late have any traction whatsoever and demand continues to lag. Way too little upside for such a risky proposition so my advice is to move into dollars.  Only a significant change in the economy could alter this forecast.

I guess bitcoin will reach to that value after halving for sure Not only 700$ It will cross 800$ and more that.
Most of the speculations are wishing and thinking the same As I said.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:34:31 PM

I am quite sure that you will regret selling all your Bitcoins as the price will go higher and higher with the time. I believe that we will see the $1000 price level again within 2 years from now. You just need some patience, but since you already sold your coins, this advice won't do much for you.
2years from now..? i think we can reach $1000 at this month, after block halving done, it's very potential to goes up again....
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:39:07 PM

I think it will hit the amount of 700 dollar easy in few months, even this year it will even succeed in my eyes.
The halving is also coming and that can increase the price even over the 700 dollar right ?
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:25:01 PM

2years from now..? i think we can reach $1000 at this month, after block halving done, it's very potential to goes up again....

are you serious or did you wrote your post the wrong way? we can't even touch $500 in this whole year and you really think we will reach $1000 this month? wake up. it's not possible.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:36:57 PM

This is why I have liquidated my position in Bitcoins. There is very little upside going forward. Block size limit is too low. No forward moves of late have any traction whatsoever and demand continues to lag. Way too little upside for such a risky proposition so my advice is to move into dollars.  Only a significant change in the economy could alter this forecast.
It's not a good move. Unless you really need the money now, it is much more wise to wait what will happen around halving. Even if we won't reach $700, which btw. I agree, the price may be significantly higher than today.

this space is intentionally left blank
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:37:40 PM

Yes, because its all about block halving that increases its value.  Roll Eyes

And we get to the next halving after that when its all there it should be $10,000. *Sarcasm*

People are being aware halving isnt everything buddy.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:52:25 PM

This is of course your human right. I prefer to wait and see. There might also be the sneaking feeling that sinister forces from all directions are going all out to make as many people as possible feel that way.
iamthesky

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:38:52 PM

Maybe we can see that value at the time of halving but not before that, as the price is not moving relatively high at a moment, so we will have to wait to experience that value.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:00:25 PM

I think it can go to the 700 dollar easy, the block size will come good for us all it will be fixed, I'm sure of that.
The halving is coming so its just even highly possible the price will even come higher than 700 dollar range.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:08:18 PM

Bitcoin will reach $7billion dollars each by the end of the year! Hey look, we can all make shit up!!!  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:00:37 PM

Offcourse it will, but duh it won't happen in 1 week/month. It takes time to have this natural growth.
But mark my words within 1 year from now the price will come to 700 dollar.

y8tvkid

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:23:08 PM

Offcourse it will, but duh it won't happen in 1 week/month. It takes time to have this natural growth.
But mark my words within 1 year from now the price will come to 700 dollar.

Price would be much higher after 1 year I guess, I think we can expect this price after the halving is done, not sure though, but I have a strong feeling that it will cross $700 after the halving.
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:37:15 PM

Can you tell me you base your conclusions of what?
Because I know that bitcoin will always see a higher price then what we have seen till now.
We aren't even in the time that Bitcoin is at it's prime, every halving.
Bitcoin will become more rare, and the price will go up just because, there won't be enough.

BlackSpidy (OP)

Activity: 513
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:18:42 AM

I call shenanigans.

Ding Ding Ding! Congratulations! You win a price, friend.

It's always darkest before dawn. Despite what I posted (some of which I actually think, some of which I just copy-pasted) I quite honestly believe that bitcoin has the potential to reach $35,000 in about two decades (hell, maybe before). I think we might see it just barely touch $700 at the incoming pre-halving pump (which will be followed by a nasty, delicious-price-providing crash). I believe I'll be considerably increasing my BTC holdings throught trading and secure some profit in cash.

So, you can chose, $20 worth of bitcoin, or 0.03 bitcoin. Ether to be provided halving day, to celebrate  Wink

▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄  ▄███████████████▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄█████████████████████▀█████▄▄
████▀ █████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄ ▄████
█████ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄████▄ ▀████ ▐███▌ ████
████████▄▄▄███████████▄ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀ ▀████
████████████▀▀█▀ ▀█▀▀███▄ ▀███▄███████
█████████████ ▄███▄ ██████▄ ▀█████████
████████████ ▐█████▌ ███████▄ ▀███████
▀▀▀▀█████████ ▀███▀ ██████████▄ ▀█████
      ▀█████▄▄█▄ ▄█▄▄███████████
        ▀▀██████████████████▀██▀
           ▀▀██████▀███▌▀██▀
               ▀██▀  ▀▀
...REVOLUTIONIZING...
THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY

█ ██ ███ █████████████████████████████████ ███ ██ █

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀███
███████▀     ███
███████   ██████
█████        ███
███████   ██████
███████   ██████
▀██████   █████▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄
  ▄▄   ██▄▄▄
 ▐██▄▄█████▀▀
█████▀▀ ███
   ███  ▄█████▌
  ▄██████▀██▌
  ▀▀▀██    ██
     ▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
█ ██ ███ ████████████████ ███ ██ █
TOKEN SALE ENDS
...ON MAY 15...
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:53:09 AM

Very true, unless you can fix this decision making process nightmare and back to the original vision of Satoshi

MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:05:37 AM

It will reach of course one time the 700. But you dont know when it will reach and that is the problem.
Its hard to predict for what the value will be in the future. So we must take the risk that you have to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: