Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will never reach $700 again  (Read 25171 times)
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:01:19 PM

There is pretty good chance for $700 because some bullish sign still exist and it just need a little push by some positive news as there are more big companies thinking to accept it as payment processor and block halving also would bring some positive result too.   
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:01:32 PM

It is just matter of time Bitcoin is already touching popularity and is becoming more and more famous because of blockchain technology.It will not only cross 700 $ mark but also will reach to new all time high in this year.When exactly this will happen I don't have any idea.Once things will begin to start then it will be constant rise in price.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:01:42 PM

You can never say whether it will reach to $ 700 or not.All the recent speculation shows that there is a huge increase due which should be right before of after block halving in July somewhere in my opinion.Wait and see it will be much more higher.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:29:11 PM

maybe yes . but now a lot of factors supporting prices back up. one halving that will happen in a few months. then increasingly familiar bitcoin, and bitcoin increasingly sought the growing bitcoin community. not impossible bitcoin could break the above 700USD. even 1000USD.  Grin
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:11:02 PM

You can never say whether it will reach to $ 700 or not.All the recent speculation shows that there is a huge increase due which should be right before of after block halving in July somewhere in my opinion.Wait and see it will be much more higher.
yes you are right, prices will certainly rise, exceed the price of $ 700, because halving will increase the price of bitcoin, and it may exceed the price of $ 700

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:04:20 PM

After eating ethereum alive, bitcoin could reach well above a grand

The question is will Ethereum pop or would the bagholders be unaware and we're for a longterm eth decline

what if ethereum will play a big role as a second crypto and replace litecoin, which is already what is happening?

i don't see etheruem falling to the initial value anymor,e it's too big already, unless some major "premined concerns" happen, like for darkcoin
in crypto everything is possible. Would you tell 18 months ago that Litecoin will be replaced as the second most important altcoin in the crypto scene?

this space is intentionally left blank
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:21:00 PM

Never say never. Bitcoin has proven to do the impossible. Because let's face it. How many did expect us to go to 410 dollar in such a small timeframe.
From that perspective 700 is not that hard.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:31:41 PM

in crypto everything is possible. Would you tell 18 months ago that Litecoin will be replaced as the second most important altcoin in the crypto scene?

I would've. The second position was aching to be taken by something cleverer, slicker and hungrier.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:17:01 PM

Never???
Seriously???
There is no never in Bitcoin world, people said Bitcoin will never reach $100, it proved...
People said it won't go $1000, it proved...
Now, we are talking about a new ATH as halving is gonna take place, and you saying $700 impossible???

fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:57:16 PM

Never???
Seriously???
There is no never in Bitcoin world, people said Bitcoin will never reach $100, it proved...
Now, we are talking about a new ATH as halving is gonna take place, and you saying $700 impossible???
it is possible that bitcoin will never reach such heights ever again because some other currencies are gaining popularity too

even though i think that bitcoin has the potential to go to such price i doubt that it will be an easy way to it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:02:45 PM

I would've. The second position was aching to be taken by something cleverer, slicker and hungrier.
Both Litecoin and Dogecoin didn't bring anything new on the table, yet being introduced early enough gained a lot of network effect.
That effect has been much more powerful than any innovations. Or, saying it the other way, no innovations proposed so far were good enough to bring the early coins out of business.
Same applies to Bitcoin. There are many coins implementing much more features, yet they never really came close to threaten Bitcoin.
Therefore, any predictions of that kind are really tough calls.

this space is intentionally left blank
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:05:29 PM

with bitcoin, nothing is impossible to happen. a $700 per bitcoin is not a high level that can not be reached at all. the price went up 100% at the end of last year so I think it will happen again after the halving and the price will break 700 next winter
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:30:23 PM

Bitcoin made a 100% price recovery in the past months back up from 200 and you call it very little upside going forward?
You should stop comparing bitcoin to the altcoins. The altcoins can make exponential moves because their market cap is tiny compared to bitcoin. This means that manipulation is even easier as it is with bitcoin. Anyone with a few hundred bitcoin can set the price for any coin they control most coins of (to avoid being dump hard on).

Bitcoin is making progress and when the blocksize issues are resolved and the halving is knocking on our doors, we will see another nice recovery in the direction of the ath.

The price recovery was something none of us anticipated on. Especially when it comes to this kind of high value.
In the end I believe the price can even go higher to 500 dollars so that will be a bigger profit.

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:07:00 PM

Never???
Seriously???

Agree, That price is very possible to reach.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:28:28 PM

with bitcoin, nothing is impossible to happen. a $700 per bitcoin is not a high level that can not be reached at all. the price went up 100% at the end of last year so I think it will happen again after the halving and the price will break 700 next winter

I think so too, reaching even more than 700$ is pretty possible , talking about Bitcoin's price.And when we check the Bitcoin's price history we could assure that's really possible.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:34:34 PM

This is why I have liquidated my position in Bitcoins. There is very little upside going forward. Block size limit is too low. No forward moves of late have any traction whatsoever and demand continues to lag. Way too little upside for such a risky proposition so my advice is to move into dollars.  Only a significant change in the economy could alter this forecast.

just wait till July, wait for halving, and if we will be lucky we might see even higher price than 700$ after it, and why you say that we will never go to 700$ again, we will, give it some time, price is rising now so why should it stop at 450$, it will rise more and more
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:26:50 PM

I think so too, reaching even more than 700$ is pretty possible , talking about Bitcoin's price.And when we check the Bitcoin's price history we could assure that's really possible.

the previous high price levels were all due to the mtgox manipulations. i don't consider these prices to be real. every high that we reach now has much more value than the previous highs since mtgox is out of the picture. that's why when we reach $600 it is a more than great achievement.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:37:21 PM

i can not agree with your opinion that it will never go back to those heights, its the question not if it will happen but the question is how long it will take

my predictions are that we will see a new all time high pretty soon, maybe even on the day of the halving
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:00:39 AM

I don't know why some people think that Bitcoin will never reach this price when we know that Bitcoin already exceed the predictions of many experts since few years ago, and got the highest prices.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:14:10 AM

I don't know why some people think that Bitcoin will never reach this price when we know that Bitcoin already exceed the predictions of many experts since few years ago, and got the highest prices.

You are right plus the halving is also coming this year so its possible for sure no doubt about that.
I think its just a matter of time before it will go to a higher amount for sure, it will even go higher than this amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: