Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will never reach $700 again  (Read 25166 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:23:52 PM

I think the bitcoin will reach this amount soon or later, the halving will let the bitcoin reach this amount for sure.
The bitcoin has a good future also, so if the halving is not gonna do it we as people are gonna do it, with letting the bitcoin grow a lot.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:59:11 PM

I think the bitcoin will reach this amount soon or later, the halving will let the bitcoin reach this amount for sure.
The bitcoin has a good future also, so if the halving is not gonna do it we as people are gonna do it, with letting the bitcoin grow a lot.
Yes indeed you are right, but the bad thing is that you never know when it will be and that is quite scary and risky, so you have to take risky when you are going to sell it.
But you have to sell it when you think that it has a good value to sell it and that you make some enough profit that will be really nice for you and it can take a long time.

The halving is also coming so lets hope that it will also be more worth in the future so we can sell it with a good profit in the future.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:10:58 AM

soon or later, maybe next year..? or end of this year, the block halving is biggest issue of pump, for me pump will not come after block halving done, but the rise price will come after miner leave his hardware and come to invest by buying bitcoin.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:25:38 AM

soon or later, maybe next year..? or end of this year, the block halving is biggest issue of pump, for me pump will not come after block halving done, but the rise price will come after miner leave his hardware and come to invest by buying bitcoin.

What you say doesn't make much sense. Explain me, why will miners sell their hardware and buy Bitcoin? Perhaps that very small miners may do this, but they will not even make a dent in the price. Mining farms will never do this as they generate plenty enough Bitcoins. They don't have to buy any.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:49:27 AM

Bitcoin will reach $700 on halving. If it doesn't take place only with gradual rise we can expect the price to touch $700 by the end of year 2016.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:57:34 AM

This is why I have liquidated my position in Bitcoins. There is very little upside going forward. Block size limit is too low. No forward moves of late have any traction whatsoever and demand continues to lag. Way too little upside for such a risky proposition so my advice is to move into dollars.  Only a significant change in the economy could alter this forecast.

https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins

Demand looks fine to me. It sounds like you have a short position...
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:57:51 AM

I do not agree with this, Bitcoin will surely hit $700 again sometime. But we just do not know when it will happen. We will have to wait it out and see what 2016 will bring us.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:03:19 PM

i see this price as stable after halving and think i will hold long period after this so i dont mind even if it stay like this but will prefer to see price change

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:40:44 PM

I do not agree with this, Bitcoin will surely hit $700 again sometime. But we just do not know when it will happen. We will have to wait it out and see what 2016 will bring us.

For me it doesn't really matter if it happens this year or next year. I just want the price to go up in a manner that it will stay above or somewhere around that price level. If that happens, then I'm more than happy. But knowing Bitcoin is full of surprises and volatility, it might also go in the other direction. Let's hope for the best.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:59:44 PM

The bad thing of Bitcoin is that you never know what will happen with the value of Bitcoin, and we are all thinking also that it must rise after the halving otherwise it will be not good.
Why are people so negative these days, you must only be positive and wait for a good moment.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:15:20 AM

i see this price as stable after halving and think i will hold long period after this so i dont mind even if it stay like this but will prefer to see price change

Price increase will be experienced by every users when we are near to halving, So this will give assured increase on halving which might reach $700.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Semidetached

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:43:37 AM

I think the bitcoin price will reach $700 in August or September, or even immediately after the halving.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:54:33 AM

I think the bitcoin price will reach $700 in August or September, or even immediately after the halving.

have the same target, i will not sell it unless price rises to $700+ no matter how much time it takes.
adomers

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:04:36 AM

have the same target, i will not sell it unless price rises to $700+ no matter how much time it takes.

bitcoin's price is still moving, and bitcoin is still alive, as long as we have faith in it, then it will be there, as we all know, speculation and news are factors that affects the bitcoin's price.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:21:38 AM

I can see why you think this but I don't agree
There is potential upside some changes would help I agree on that much
but I think the halving will have enough hype to drive the price regardless.
landoadog

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:01:35 AM

I believe that bitcoin will still reach the price of $700 again with the halving to come in the next few months.
And it might even go higher that $700 but im also sure that the price will be so volatile that we dont know what will the real price be.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:09:40 AM

the block halving and even the block size increase will result in the price going up to higher price levels, but i think the increase will last only a short time as people that bought their coins below todays prices will secure profits. that will most likely cause the price to tank significantly, and maybe even make the price come back to current prices. that's why i am staying cautious when it comes to the block halving impact on the price.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:44:17 AM

the block halving and even the block size increase will result in the price going up to higher price levels, but i think the increase will last only a short time as people that bought their coins below todays prices will secure profits. that will most likely cause the price to tank significantly, and maybe even make the price come back to current prices. that's why i am staying cautious when it comes to the block halving impact on the price.

last time that rise was 3 months will it be now this long that remain to be seen

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:12:03 PM

This is why I have liquidated my position in Bitcoins. There is very little upside going forward. Block size limit is too low. No forward moves of late have any traction whatsoever and demand continues to lag. Way too little upside for such a risky proposition so my advice is to move into dollars.  Only a significant change in the economy could alter this forecast.

what's the last time the dollar gained value?
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:28:22 PM

I believe that bitcoin will still reach the price of $700 again with the halving to come in the next few months.
And it might even go higher that $700 but im also sure that the price will be so volatile that we dont know what will the real price be.
I also believe that the price of bitcoin will certainly arrive at a price of $ 700, but if it does not happen in the near future halving bitcoin price may be $ 700 will occur at the end of this year

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: