Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:27:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will never reach $700 again  (Read 25171 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:05:24 AM

That is just not true I am sure that somewhere in the future the price is going to be $700 again. The real question is when it is going to happen and that is something that is hard to predict.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:34:04 AM

That is just not true I am sure that somewhere in the future the price is going to be $700 again. The real question is when it is going to happen and that is something that is hard to predict.

Yes, bitcoin has doesn't matter to go to $700, but i want to clear that may be the bitcoin will come in this year at $700, because if you know, halving is coming, and the last halving has show it when it has come, bitcoin reached at $1100, so 100% possibility that price will come in this year. but the main thing that, when halving will go, than bitcoin will come down. than we will be lost the price of bitcoin $700.
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:41:45 AM

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I am waiting for the day when this happens and I can sell off my btcs and travel round the world
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:49:01 AM

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I am waiting for the day when this happens and I can sell off my btcs and travel round the world
you are waiting for that then you are not at wrong, as I am also doing the same, and I have a full believe that one day bitcoin will be at $700 and that day is not far away from us, but this will happen exact in this year when halving will start.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:57:21 AM

you are waiting for that then you are not at wrong, as I am also doing the same, and I have a full believe that one day bitcoin will be at $700 and that day is not far away from us, but this will happen exact in this year when halving will start.

Its not that easy to achieve that price, as we have not reached to $500 so may be we will see this price in the next year not possible at the time of halving.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:25:57 PM

I honestly do not know what is gonna happen with the bitcoin of course but the fact is that it has a good future a head this year and I think it will reach that 700 dollar soon or later this year.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:11:27 AM

Maybe but will reach 650$ maybe even in April than we can talk next but move to dollar will be not rates rise
dollar will lose not to euro but to gold and btc
We are going to reach $700 some time again, I just do not know when it is going to happen. The price is now on its way to $500, $200 more and we are already at $700. But if the halving comes this can change up things.
I also do not believe that we will never reach $700 again, I am sure that some time we are going to hit that again the only question is when that is going to happen. I think that it will happen in 2017.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:17:03 AM

Maybe but will reach 650$ maybe even in April than we can talk next but move to dollar will be not rates rise
dollar will lose not to euro but to gold and btc
We are going to reach $700 some time again, I just do not know when it is going to happen. The price is now on its way to $500, $200 more and we are already at $700. But if the halving comes this can change up things.
I also do not believe that we will never reach $700 again, I am sure that some time we are going to hit that again the only question is when that is going to happen. I think that it will happen in 2017.

I even believe we'll hit a new ATH at some point in the future. It might take years, but it will happen. We only need to make sure there is coming new money into the Bitcoin economy. That's how we realize a new ATH. Without new money flowing into Bitcoin it will be very difficult.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:46:11 AM

Well time will answer this. But I can sure that bitcoin will reach $700 soon because many company start to accept bitcoin. For example : Hotel at indonesia and fast food restaurant on Holland accept bitcoin. And Microsoft use ETH for their project. Surely this will help boost bitcoin value afterward

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:12:00 PM

Bitcoin will reach on a time that value but it just needs time and that is just the only important thing that must happen and we also need some patience for it to wait.
It will of course not happen this year but there is a chance that it can reach in the next year.
Nasdam

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:07:25 PM

Well time will answer this. But I can sure that bitcoin will reach $700 soon because many company start to accept bitcoin. For example : Hotel at indonesia and fast food restaurant on Holland accept bitcoin. And Microsoft use ETH for their project. Surely this will help boost bitcoin value afterward

That is very good argument. As long as bitcoin is accepted in many place and people use it, the price will rise.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:23:55 PM

you need be patience not easy for bitcoin touch $700, imo now all trader is manipulated price to get panic people want sell their bitcoin in the cheap price. but i believe in this year the price of bitcoin possible reach $700 maybe more than $700.

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:05:06 AM

you need be patience not easy for bitcoin touch $700, imo now all trader is manipulated price to get panic people want sell their bitcoin in the cheap price. but i believe in this year the price of bitcoin possible reach $700 maybe more than $700.

It will not be easy but I also do not think it will be very hard if I'm honest because of the halving there is a big chance it will hit it.
Nasdam

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:19:34 PM

It will not be easy but I also do not think it will be very hard if I'm honest because of the halving there is a big chance it will hit it.

The $700 price could be reached in September or October after the halving of the block reward.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:44:40 PM

The $700 price could be reached in September or October after the halving of the block reward.

Quoted $700 highly depend upon the halving. Based on the price after the days of halving we can predict whether the price touches $700 soon or takes time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:51:33 PM

It doesnt boost the value of bitcoin if ETH is matching its volume or getting there.

If anything it hurts it, since people can see the potential profit to move their money into the alt coin where that money should be towards bitcoin.

Its all about profit..

bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:57:42 PM

Bitcoin might reach $700 again?
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:01:44 PM

This is why I have liquidated my position in Bitcoins. There is very little upside going forward. Block size limit is too low. No forward moves of late have any traction whatsoever and demand continues to lag. Way too little upside for such a risky proposition so my advice is to move into dollars.  Only a significant change in the economy could alter this forecast.

Unfortunately, threads like this happen from time, rendering the OP a complete idiot once the FUD prediction is proven wrong by the reality of life, in other words, the reality of Bitcoin being the ultimate asset, and Bitcoin being insanely undervalued as we speak, at a tiny 7 billion marketcap. If OP doesn't accept his mistake, he will miss on massive gains.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:04:57 PM

All the whales are sitting quiet till halvening. And all the buyers are waiting till price drop. Thats why bitcoin is ranging. I too believe $700 is too far so my orders are between $500-$525. All the whales will fight among them and wil bring the price down.

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:32:08 PM

I think that the bitcoin will soon or later reach the amount of 700 dollar this year because of the halving that is coming
The bitcoin has a very good future a head.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: