Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will never reach $700 again  (Read 25171 times)
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:56:11 AM

It easily reached this amount a couple days ago so that is good, I think it will rise more this year to the amount of 1000 dollar.
Many people never thought this was possible, I always believed in it to be honest.

What you are saying is really right it passed this amount already and it will go to a higher amount in the next weeks
The bitcoin has a very good future a head with the halving.
bitcoin prices are difficult to predict, at this time the price has over $700 this is a surprise. because it increases so fast. so to see $1,000 when halving happen, I would not be surprised again, because I had thought it would really happen.

Yeah, bitcoin prices are certainly very difficult to predict what is going to happen next with the charts. However, it's probably simple to predict the long term - up up up.

I think $1000 can be achieved in a matter of months/years. It's not a big task.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:13:57 AM

Hahahaha look what you were saying. And we just reached $700 a week back and the price is still going extremely strong. The extremely bull market isn't going to stop from here Tongue

Bitcoin has no limits in terms of its price. It has all potential to hit even $1 million.
B!tcoinL0ver

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:20:49 AM

I Agree it bitcoin will never down to $700  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
the price will be rising to $1000 and stable above it  Cheesy
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 08:07:04 AM

This is why I have liquidated my position in Bitcoins. There is very little upside going forward. Block size limit is too low. No forward moves of late have any traction whatsoever and demand continues to lag. Way too little upside for such a risky proposition so my advice is to move into dollars.  Only a significant change in the economy could alter this forecast.

It is proof specially those people who said that Bitcoin will never come back at $700, now we can see bitcoin has cross $700, and now bitcoin is in today date $744. Definitely bitcoin will grow more, just need for patience and look the bitcoin's price. In the halving day, bitcoin will be come at $1000 to $1100. So just hold your bitcoins and wait for the right time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:08:43 AM

This is why I have liquidated my position in Bitcoins. There is very little upside going forward. Block size limit is too low. No forward moves of late have any traction whatsoever and demand continues to lag. Way too little upside for such a risky proposition so my advice is to move into dollars.  Only a significant change in the economy could alter this forecast.

It is proof specially those people who said that Bitcoin will never come back at $700, now we can see bitcoin has cross $700, and now bitcoin is in today date $744. Definitely bitcoin will grow more, just need for patience and look the bitcoin's price. In the halving day, bitcoin will be come at $1000 to $1100. So just hold your bitcoins and wait for the right time.

Yeah we have been waiting since long time to see the best price of bitcoin and now we are experiencing it as price is moving and we can expect the same from halving.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:03:05 AM

This is why I have liquidated my position in Bitcoins. There is very little upside going forward. Block size limit is too low. No forward moves of late have any traction whatsoever and demand continues to lag. Way too little upside for such a risky proposition so my advice is to move into dollars.  Only a significant change in the economy could alter this forecast.

People that didn't have conficence in Bitcoin and patience, are now feeling horrible seeing the price this high. If that dude had the patience to wait a few months then he would also benefit from these prices, but he sold...
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:08:20 AM

yet to be seen, i'm worried about the dump after this crazy pump, i'm preparing for a crazy dump as well, 1k stable wwill see the light next year perhaps?

bitboy11

Activity: 534

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:13:18 AM

OP I bet you feel like a stupid Motherfucker now...lol!!! Grin Grin Grin
voanquan

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:22:35 AM

yet to be seen, i'm worried about the dump after this crazy pump, i'm preparing for a crazy dump as well, 1k stable wwill see the light next year perhaps?

Supply & Demand controls the price. If the big greedy pump and dump miners actually scale back on dumping it the price will rise.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:26:06 AM

Hahahaha look what you were saying. And we just reached $700 a week back and the price is still going extremely strong. The extremely bull market isn't going to stop from here Tongue

Bitcoin has no limits in terms of its price. It has all potential to hit even $1 million.

Bitcoins have a lot of potential to reach a value as high as $1 Million.  If somehow bitcoins has become more popular, it will go to a such high price which is beyond common man buying limit. So keep on collecting the Bitcoins till it reaches at it peak value.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:51:51 PM

Bitcoins have a lot of potential to reach a value as high as $1 Million.  If somehow bitcoins has become more popular, it will go to a such high price which is beyond common man buying limit. So keep on collecting the Bitcoins till it reaches at it peak value.

many are looking at bitcoin with a questioning eye and wondering if it could ever find a true, solid place in the financial universe again and return to its glory days, sure it Wil happen very soon reaching peak values.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:31:09 PM

Yes, this is the perfect time to collect coins and save for the future as price is not too high we can still buy some coins at this price but in future it won't be possible to buy.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:54:23 PM

Yes, this is the perfect time to collect coins and save for the future as price is not too high we can still buy some coins at this price but in future it won't be possible to buy.

perfect time to buy yourself as many coins as possible were when the price was below $400 not that long ago. right now is just an okay time to enter the market at these prices. but then again, that's how i look at the current market.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:58:29 PM

This is a great opportunity for the perpetrators of trading and investment-based bitcoin. bitcoin rise so quickly make this bisnsi legit. I earn more money on this week due to a rise in the market price of bitcoin.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:58:45 PM

If I was in a position to buy right now I really dunno what I'd do. Doubling in a few weeks don't smell like a natural market to me. It could of course be the start of something way bigger or yet another dump after a pump. There were months and months to get coins for far less than they're available for now.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:02:13 PM

This is a great opportunity for the perpetrators of trading and investment-based bitcoin. bitcoin rise so quickly make this bisnsi legit. I earn more money on this week due to a rise in the market price of bitcoin.
Yeah the price is increasing week by week and i think more increase will come.. so better to hold more bitcoin until we see that the price reach 800 to 900 value.. and i think bitcoin price will reach more above 1k value..
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:50:23 PM

It easily reached this amount a couple days ago so that is good, I think it will rise more this year to the amount of 1000 dollar.
Many people never thought this was possible, I always believed in it to be honest.
There were a lot of people who were thinking that this value will not be achieved by bitcoin, and they were thinking like that because there are some people who support other altcoins and they created rumors against bitcoin.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:29:05 PM

The statement "Bitcoin will never reach $700 again"    It has been ruled out, which leads us to believe that
use the word  "never" is not the most appropriate in almost cases in both directions(uptrend,downtrend). In other words never say never.

Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:32:47 PM

Well when you typed this post, i would also think thay bitcoin couldn't rise to 700$ any time as price then was only 400$ for bitcoin

But now price is 750$ and still rising, and i also think that price will rise to 1000$ or even more after halving, so i am very happy about that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:37:03 AM

Well when you typed this post, i would also think thay bitcoin couldn't rise to 700$ any time as price then was only 400$ for bitcoin

But now price is 750$ and still rising, and i also think that price will rise to 1000$ or even more after halving, so i am very happy about that

price is good for past several days above this 700 i and hope for more this is more like path from last halving we will hit some price then we will go down and we will have really big jump after month or two

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: