Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will never reach $700 again  (Read 25171 times)
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:32:57 AM

LULZ!  All the shills and trolls have to come up with a new lie now

made my day Cheesy

CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:05:41 AM

LULZ!  All the shills and trolls have to come up with a new lie now

just let them change the $700 to $800 for the rest of the day ...........
save those turd polishers polluting the forum with another garbage thread like this one  Cheesy
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:18:56 PM

This is why I have liquidated my position in Bitcoins. There is very little upside going forward. Block size limit is too low. No forward moves of late have any traction whatsoever and demand continues to lag. Way too little upside for such a risky proposition so my advice is to move into dollars.  Only a significant change in the economy could alter this forecast.

It is never going to reach even 600$ dont even dream about it guys

lol just kidding it went up to 750$ and u lost buddy,im so sorry haha
i bet you sold ur btc just because blind insight but well.. you'r choice.
Imma predict btc up to 1000$ in this year...
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:15:16 PM

Offcourse will the bitcoin hit the 700 each and i think at the end of 2016 the bitcoin will hit more than the amount of 700 each. I think
that the bitcoin will hit the 1000 each after this year so the year of 2016 will be to good for the bitcoin at the end off course.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:03:30 AM

Offcourse will the bitcoin hit the 700 each and i think at the end of 2016 the bitcoin will hit more than the amount of 700 each. I think
that the bitcoin will hit the 1000 each after this year so the year of 2016 will be to good for the bitcoin at the end off course.

Definitely, it reached 700+ last month.  Although it seems to stabilize at 660 it will probably reach 700 again in a week or two.  It may be down now compared to yesterday's price but it may rise again.  So better hold on to your bitcoins until it reach 700+ again.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:13:54 AM

Definitely, it reached 700+ last month.  Although it seems to stabilize at 660 it will probably reach 700 again in a week or two.  It may be down now compared to yesterday's price but it may rise again.  So better hold on to your bitcoins until it reach 700+ again.

I also think that it will hit the 700 dollar very soon again, the only thing we right now need is a bit more patient but other than that there is a good chance.
I even think 1000 dollar can be reached soon with the halving.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:46:56 AM

these little changes are only for daytraders but it is not changing anything about the fact that bitcoin price has been stable for the past couple of weeks and that is a good sign in my book. because there is an accumulation going on and this have always led to a big rise right after this stable period ends.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:06:29 AM

these little changes are only for daytraders but it is not changing anything about the fact that bitcoin price has been stable for the past couple of weeks and that is a good sign in my book. because there is an accumulation going on and this have always led to a big rise right after this stable period ends.

When you talk about price, the main thing is stability. I think reaching 700, 800, or even 1000$ for one two days is not going to help bitcoin in long Run. It will just give trader to take benefit by selling buying. For me if the price is even only 500$ but its stable (slowly rising) and i am sure it wont go further down, i am happy with it.

When the price go sudden upwards, there are 100% chances it will go sudden downwards also which is obviously we do not want to happen.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:07:26 AM

price swings of $40-$50 are not exactly what i consider to be 'little changes'. there is enough volatility to make good profits. btw, bitcoin has not been stable for weeks. just open bitcoinwisdom charts and you'll see it too.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:08:57 AM

Lol, it's seriously funny to look at trolls retrospectively and see how wrong they are from he beginning. I wonder if they secretly bought bitcoin when it was only $200 apiece. If they did, then they would have profited $500 on each coin Tongue

Haters gotta hate Undecided
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:16:21 AM

This is why I have liquidated my position in Bitcoins. There is very little upside going forward. Block size limit is too low. No forward moves of late have any traction whatsoever and demand continues to lag. Way too little upside for such a risky proposition so my advice is to move into dollars.  Only a significant change in the economy could alter this forecast.
I dont think this is true the bitcoin can hit the 700 dollar for sure not now off course but after view months he wil be back at the 700 dollar
maybe even higher then he was before trust me.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:27:49 AM

I dont think this is true the bitcoin can hit the 700 dollar for sure not now off course but after view months he wil be back at the 700 dollar
maybe even higher then he was before trust me.

I think $700 will be touched on the day of halving, but once halving is done, it will fall back and may be sit at the price of $600 for next couple of days.
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:39:37 AM

I saw somewhere on the forum that some professional guy predicted this price, and calculated that the price will go rapidly up in september up to 5000$ per BTC. Crazy. Smiley

DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:55:20 AM

Why do you think that the bitcoin will never reach the 700 dollar again i think he will reach the 800 dollar above in this year at the end ok but he will
suddenly be high enough to sell all the coins if we want.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:55:23 AM

Bitcoins will reach the 700 dollar for sure how do you think they wont hit that amount again because what i see is that the price of the bitoin will be above the 800 dollar
at the end of 2016 for sure and if you dont believe me watch and learn.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:18:49 PM

Bitcoins will reach the 700 dollar for sure how do you think they wont hit that amount again because what i see is that the price of the bitoin will be above the 800 dollar
at the end of 2016 for sure and if you dont believe me watch and learn.

$700 is realistic to believe that it will hit again. Right now we are close to it and based on the behaviour of the price, possibility is really clear that we can reached that soon. If we are targeting it by end of the year, that is a long one to wait since if all good speculations will happen in the next few months, before reaching the year end, we will breach again the $700 range.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:11:52 PM

I know for sure that the Bitcoin is going to reach $700 some day because the price is going to rise again.
We have reached $700 a couple weeks ago abd I am sure that it can happen again.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:32:22 PM

I saw somewhere on the forum that some professional guy predicted this price, and calculated that the price will go rapidly up in september up to 5000$ per BTC. Crazy. Smiley
oh wow that would be really cool if this happened though in my opinion right now it is nearly impossible to be honest

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:57:25 AM

how about this chart ?

source

i think we will see biggest pump before halving Roll Eyes
BIg rebound will come before halving done.

This chart appears to have been fairly accurate.  We are currently riding above the lower parabola and reaching toward the boundary of the upper parabola.
If the price of bitcoin continued a path in alignment with this chart, we would be looking at a lower bound price of at least $750-ish by January 1st of 2017.  The upper bound is harder to tell since the upper parabola is off the chart, but (again, if this chart trend holds), the upper bound would be $1500+ by the time the ball drops on new year's eve
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:13:29 AM

Huh? Where/who was that? I mean it sounds great don't get me wrong but where did the number come from? I'd like to hear/see the analysis of this 'professional guy'.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: