Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can i earn bitcoin with software or boss ?  (Read 1099 times)
huyhenrychau (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:29:53 AM

can I earn bitcoin with software or bot, beacause claim bitcoin is very waste of time, i have earned bitcoin on freebitco.in by auto but i lose my bitcoin.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:47:39 AM

If you're asking if someone will give you a bot or there is automation software available for that purpose, the answer is most likely no.  For such things people usually make their own bots.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:44:38 AM

can I earn bitcoin with software or bot, beacause claim bitcoin is very waste of time, i have earned bitcoin on freebitco.in by auto but i lose my bitcoin.

Im never found any aplication software oor bot to earning bitcoin (PC windows) , but if you android user you can download coinflaper, or other app from http://bitplay.today/

or you can register at smartfaucetrotator.com then create your own faucet rotator
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:54:54 AM

You are talking about bot or auto claim on faucets? If yes then I have found somewhere in a different foru that there is a working bot that allows you to auto claim in different faucets. I don't suggest you to use such tho as it will cause a risk of banning your IP also it doesn't really help the faucet owners at all. Try to be fair with them, they are already giving away free coins, don't abuse it. You could try other ways of earning bitcoins if you don't like fauceting.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 05:39:05 AM

In the past (few years back) there were some bots that did the job of claiming on some of faucets but there have been enormous updates that got rid of them and they didn't came back since security wise, there has been constant changes on this matter so faucet owners won't lose too much in this manner. Also it's not safe to use these types of software at all since you never know, what else is in these bots and could affect your computer (there were some cases before).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinLover 1337

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:19:09 AM

autpo botz destroy the faucets so please just claim by yourself or let it do others Wink
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:21:50 AM

earning bitcoin with software or bot is not tolerable mate because it will destroy faucet owners they need us to continue their site so if you have a bot a possibilty that they will not earn from you and they will stop refilling their faucet if I were you mate try to invest look for some good trading platform if I'm not mistaken you can find bot for it and you can earn bitcoin from there.

WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:17:24 AM

If you have some Bitcoin I suggest you to offering loam on https://poloniex.com/lending#BTC
You can earn up to you need with daily interest. Currently I offer 0.5 BTC with 0.75% daily interest I can get more from clicking faucets.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:57:07 AM

faucet owner live with advertising, if you use a bot you don't see really the adv, don't click and owner don't earn and faucet death.
For this more faucet close or add a antibot link and the real user lose more time for claim
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:31:54 PM

You can earn money by using bots and software. Because I noticed that so many faucets were attacked by bots and they are loose their money without any traffic. and so many faucets were died because of boats. So if you want to be a villain in faucet industry then you can do it. Because it is an illegal work and no one suppose to do it. Even you can't do this for long term because all faucets will dead and there will not be any faucets to earn money.

huyhenrychau (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:19:19 PM

what about fake ip to claim over and over  Grin
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:23:43 PM

i don't suggest you to try any of the bots or software claiming to give you free bitcoin. they may be just a malware which can damage your whole computer or someone can easily spy your activity.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:52:27 PM

just do it manually because faucet sites will detected your software or bots i was know that this is will wasting your time but using bots equal to cheat and i think that's not good options
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:24:47 PM

This is not a good way to claim, if everyone start doing like this and use bots to claim from faucets, then faucets owner will definitely loose their hopes and leave faucets, all faucet will get off and dead and no one can earn money from faucets. So we need to discourage using bots....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: