Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MT Gox adding funds via Dwolla???  (Read 2316 times)
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 04:27:36 AM

I submitted my drivers license to Mt. Gox per them saying I needed to be verified or whatever so I can add funds via Dwolla. It use to say my license has been submitted in a little message box after I log in. Now when I log in there is nothing there and when I click on funding options and then click down and select Dwolla it just gives me a bunch of text, and nothing really to do. What is the process on funding my MT.Gox account via Dwolla? For the life of me I don't see it anywhere within the site.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1025

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 05:31:33 AM

You will need to also be verified, have an account for 30 days, etc at Dwolla.

You pick the "funding options", add funds, "Dwolla" in the drop-down menu, and then you will get text like:

You can send funds to:
Account number: 812-649-1010 (click here to send funds directly)
Account name: Mutum Sigillum LLC

You must include the following message: XXXXXXXX

NOTE: Your deposit may be delayed to up to 24 hours after your Dwolla transaction clears until Dwolla allows us to make this automated and due to more stringent AML requirements, all deposits are subject to a verification process.

There is a US$0.25 fee that you can either choose to pay yourself when sending funds, or we will deduct it from the received amount here.

You follow those instructions: log into Dwolla, and send funds to MtGox's Dwolla account number with a message including your code.
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 06:48:36 AM

You will need to also be verified, have an account for 30 days, etc at Dwolla.

You pick the "funding options", add funds, "Dwolla" in the drop-down menu, and then you will get text like:

You can send funds to:
Account number: 812-649-1010 (click here to send funds directly)
Account name: Mutum Sigillum LLC

You must include the following message: XXXXXXXX

NOTE: Your deposit may be delayed to up to 24 hours after your Dwolla transaction clears until Dwolla allows us to make this automated and due to more stringent AML requirements, all deposits are subject to a verification process.

There is a US$0.25 fee that you can either choose to pay yourself when sending funds, or we will deduct it from the received amount here.

You follow those instructions: log into Dwolla, and send funds to MtGox's Dwolla account number with a message including your code.

I am verified on Dwolla. I've already sold some coins and sent some money through them. It appears to be on the Mt. Gox side. I guess they are having problems? I do have a support request sent out to them.

deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1025

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 07:11:03 AM

Mtgox changed what "verified" means again. What I had to do to withdraw from my already-withdrew-to-dwolla-a-shit-ton Gox was to verify with ID (a week), then go into "funding options"->"Withdraw funds". Then in the drop down you will have either "US Dollar (Dwolla)", or you will have that option PLUS "dwolla" (or whatever you labeled it) if you are verified. If you don't have the latter, you need to pick "US Dollar (Dwolla)" and choose "add withdraw method", follow the steps in the "withdraw wizard" where you expand "dwolla" and press "bank transfers", fill in your dwolla info, and wait a few days more for them to "verify" Dwolla.
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 05:40:17 PM

Mtgox changed what "verified" means again. What I had to do to withdraw from my already-withdrew-to-dwolla-a-shit-ton Gox was to verify with ID (a week), then go into "funding options"->"Withdraw funds". Then in the drop down you will have either "US Dollar (Dwolla)", or you will have that option PLUS "dwolla" (or whatever you labeled it) if you are verified. If you don't have the latter, you need to pick "US Dollar (Dwolla)" and choose "add withdraw method", follow the steps in the "withdraw wizard" where you expand "dwolla" and press "bank transfers", fill in your dwolla info, and wait a few days more for them to "verify" Dwolla.

Thanks for your reply. As I said in my first post I already submitted my drivers license per Mt.Gox to get verified. If you click on "settings" the click on "get verified" that will take me to the same place your directions did. I can see my uploaded drivers license file still there. It already has been a week, so maybe it is taking them a little longer. Thanks.

bitcoins5411

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 11:23:44 PM

Open a ticket with Mt Gox support. They are apparently muy delayed. I sent my AML docs in December and I am still waiting.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 08:11:35 AM

And to think GPG is complicated.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: