Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Satoshi  (Read 1338 times)
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:25:58 PM

What a question  Grin Reminds me of the time someone on Tor asked why the site did not have https://
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:40:03 PM

I have a question about the Bitcoin founder : Satoshi Nakamoto
Satoshi's identity is anonymous, so how did the people came to know that the founder's name is "Satoshi Nakamoto" ?
the anwser is,Satoshi Nakamoto exist,and known from japan,but nobody know who really he is,and where is he now,and what he doing now,nobody know that. some people believe that bitcoin created by satoshi nakamoto because bitcoin early sdopter said like that,dont too confuse to face this.

In fact we don't know if Satoshi Nakamoto exist as person or entity, organization etc.
Also, we don't know if he is really Japanese or some other nationality, maybe international group from all over the world...
In fact, for most people here, much more important question is about future of bitcoin than about founder of bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:18:00 AM

He never touch the million coins he mined says a lot about his integrity.
Right now probably the most needed time for him to come back. Not saying he will solve every problem, but use his influence to unite the Bitcoin community to go one direction. I hate this directionless.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:03:40 AM

He never touch the million coins he mined says a lot about his integrity.
Right now probably the most needed time for him to come back. Not saying he will solve every problem, but use his influence to unite the Bitcoin community to go one direction. I hate this directionless.

That's much needed for a growing technology to move in a specific direction. It can be formed only if we have a single thought. Many times lacking in the decision making has made the growth of bitcoin fall. This needs to be rectified to have a targeted growth.
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:33:18 AM

The first person introducing about bitcoin
we can conclude satoshi is the creator of bitcoin
http://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/1/
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 01:40:43 PM

I have a question about the Bitcoin founder : Satoshi Nakamoto
Satoshi's identity is anonymous, so how did the people came to know that the founder's name is "Satoshi Nakamoto" ?
the anwser is,Satoshi Nakamoto exist,and known from japan,but nobody know who really he is,and where is he now,and what he doing now,nobody know that. some people believe that bitcoin created by satoshi nakamoto because bitcoin early sdopter said like that,dont too confuse to face this.

In fact we don't know if Satoshi Nakamoto exist as person or entity, organization etc.
Also, we don't know if he is really Japanese or some other nationality, maybe international group from all over the world...
In fact, for most people here, much more important question is about future of bitcoin than about founder of bitcoin.

I feel like if Satoshi was a group of people, surely one of them would have spilled the beans by now.  I really think Satoshi might be dead.  It's hard to imagine that someone, who is a hero in many people's eyes, could go so long without taking the honor and fame.  Besides that, he has never moved his coinbase bitcoins.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
watashi-kokoto

Activity: 682
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:38:36 PM

Satoshi will come back I believe it
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:11:32 PM

Im pretty sure it is just a pseudonym, and not their real name. Or, Satoshi could be his real name. But I highly doubt it.

That is what I think indeed,  a person like that wouldn't release his name to the public.
If that would be his real name,  someone would've find him/her already!
What would interest me is: would the creator of bitcoin still trade and upgrade Bitcoin.
Or maybe he just made it and didnt want anything to do with it!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: